Is ISLAM a Redpilled Religion?

youtube.com/watch?v=QOWUBuF_rh0

Pic & Video related

no

no

no, and no amount of shilling you and your crew do on Sup Forums/pol/ about it will ever change that or anyone's perception of it

No
KILL all MUSLIM

No religion is redpilled.

Doing and believing shit because an authority figure tells you to (eg. all Abrahamic religions) is pretty much the definition of "bluepilled".

It's as simple as that

It's the closest to the stone-age as you can get

Yes. The hate on islam on this board is just satire.

Yes, however they lack proper norms and values.

Sup Forums BTFO

Yes, don't listen to these jewlovers

no, Islam are cucks, the religion was invented by the vatican

ISLAM has 1,600,000,000 followers (1.6 Billion for the tards).

If all these Muslims believed in killing off all the 'non-believers', wouldn't the world be under Muslim domination by now?

So much this, if muslims are so evil why are we all alive?
Religion of peace, stop the hate

>traditional family beliefs
>proceeds to fuck goat for the glory of Allah

>implying Sup Forums doesn't want to fuck goat

remember when it created something revelant?
Me neither

>Not securing the existence of white goats by fucking every goat you see.

I prefer mares

fuck off shariablue
gas yourselves 1488

you know its a meme

Sharialblue died when that faggit Brock had a heart attack. He's going to flip sides cuz they betrayed him, ShariaRed incoming.

as bluepilled as it gets

Fuck off fedora-nigger

Oh absolutely. I mean, think about it;

Jews and Christians pre-date you by thousands of years, yet within 23 years, one man in the middle of the harsh desert, in a famous pagan worshipping town where lots of money from is made from religious tourism whose owners are savages who bury their baby girls alive managed to create something that will eternally invalidate their faiths.

The best red-pills are the types that trigger a majority of people because they're blue-pilled. This makes Islam the single greatest red-pill. The proof is represented already in the post above.

>redpills are like mdlsimes
you said it, not I.

Fortunately muslims are all inbred retards.

desu I'd have had higher opinion about you if you were blowing up gay clubs and feminist gatherings instead of just a bunch of random people like you do now.

It's clear that you can't refute that claim, as it is irrefutable.

Please, throw more insults at me.

islam is purple pilled because even though a lot of what muhammad preached was redpilled and based he was still a 7th century goatfucker. therefore you get mudslimes doing backwards and retarded shit like bachibazi, drinking camel piss, breeding with their cousins, because muhammad either did these things himself, or tacitly condoned them, or even just mentioned them in passing.