How do your country deal with shitskins who disobey?

How do your country deal with shitskins who disobey?

Other urls found in this thread:

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/02/hungary-stoops-to-new-low-with-plan-to-round-up-asylum-seekers-in-container-camp/
youtu.be/dASnWhwzL-Y
youtu.be/DXpewZSqCa0
youtu.be/xzfG7CJYCgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We provide them with our females.

Explain what the fuck I'm looking at first

Nice one Ukraine keep going

>How do your country deal with shitskins who disobey?

Ummmmmmm.........?????? We treat them like anyone else???

Russia provides everyone with their females.Nothing new,how about you start raping them and stop complaining you cuck.

Government gibs, public fundraising, and shunning anyone who calls them out.

ivan gib context and uncensored pics

i want to see dead shitskins and i want to know why theyre dead

We beat the shit out of them.

>Ukraine
Wrong
>keep going
As you command

try to find out why they're doing things like that, then try to solve the issue

We give them money.

Where did this happen?

Tchenchenski muslims attacking a russian military base.

13 deads.

We give them money and affirmative action, and then our media goes on TV and demonizes the very people that protect us every day.
Of course, we're a largely Marxist society since the 70s, so that shouldn't surprise you.

Fuck are we looking at OP?

What does it say?
Did Russia respond yet about that Chechen terror attack ?

Because of you leaf fags, we now have to fight a civil war, then save you, THEN go to Europe.
God damn it.
FUCK TRUDEAU

>I'm russian and love chechen dick up my ass while my cuck hubby Ivan watches

>guy on the left
BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

"Im russian and i love caucasians"

Too bad Chechens have even smaller ducks than Russians because of their Turkic genes.

Really made me think tho

They compensate with dominance. Russian chicks love that. Also Ivan is an alcoholic so his dick is limp 100% of the time

they get what they want.

>attacking a russian military base

God how stupid do you have to be to attack any modern military base

We give them money, a drivers license and free housing.

>Tchenchenski muslims attacking a russian military base.
What are the jews up to now?

Well you would know cause you are showing off the cuckgenes inside you right now.

I got some friends in ST.Petersburg and Krasnodar. They hate Chechens and dagi's not sure about the other Caucasian natives.

We kill them.

>God how stupid do you have to be to attack any modern military base
Muslim level of stupid.

I can imagine how they probably just came from caucasian mountains where they spent last 10 years eating sheeps shooting each other and fucking sheeps, but they ran out of ammo and decided to raid russian military base to get some, thinking nothing had changed own there since 1990-s.

>I got some friends in ST.Petersburg and Krasnodar
How

>They hate Chechens and dagi's
Wow really made those logical connections in by brain. The majority of russians would shit on them for being nazis tho

We provide them with welfare, tolerance, tell them that it's our fault not theirs and our girls.

They actually killed 6 and lost 6
2 guards with knife then got their weapon and killed 4 more mostly technical personnel from Dagestan and Kazakhstan

We give them money, a gun and a ticket Syria where they will join ISIS and keep on collecting free money from us.

Met both online. 1 is a half Russian half Palestinian girl. The other guy is some high class Russian in ST Petersburg

Well what I meant is from what I heard there is only a small amount of people that would hang out with them or get in a relationship with them like all these pics. Same as our white women with nonwhites

thanks user

we throw money at them till they blow up.
problem solved.

>1 is a half Russian half Palestinian girl
let me guess, her mother is russian

Obey their every they wish

We let them migrate to Germany

Yes.. But.. her mother is crazy literally so it is not like many Russian men would have fallen for her

Just saw a video of kadyrov about some police raid on extremists and he talks like he is retarded. Probably something wrong with his tongue

We lock them up until they're expelled, then send them back to Serbia

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/02/hungary-stoops-to-new-low-with-plan-to-round-up-asylum-seekers-in-container-camp/

They get shot

Chechen language sounds funny

Oh thought he spoke Russian kek and was just retarded

Lol this fool goes around fucking every russian girl he can find
Then after he uses them he pimps them out. I watch him often

His brain works at two speeds:
-white women
and
-"hustlin" people

My country (USA) gives them large welfare payments and encourages them to vote Democrat.

24 hour Civil duty

in germany they get surgeon money with health care paid and 100-200 per kid, while i work and get taxed heavily so abdul can live happily or even join isis

but is russian women really that inlove with darker men, and i thought dagi and chechen people are pale especially chechen? and i heard they are arw not so wild as arab muslims, you know the ones that arrive in europe?

forgot pic

part 2

degerate hooligans beat them up and then shitskins are fucked up, retarded hooligans in prison

works perfectly

the fuck. ukrainian in the u.s. here. are our bitches really going for fucking chechen filth? glad my parents are still soviet minded and taught me to keep my genes clean.

Ironically the halfbreeds are the most redpilled girls in Russia. Why, you ask? Here is the story that repeats itself over 9000 times:
>Be white as fuck slavic anime tier angel girl.
>Hit 16 and your pussi gets itchy
>There is a lot of russian guys, but serious part of them was raised by sdinglemoms so they were taught to respect the female AND YOU WANT TO GET FUCKED 25\8
>Wild caucasian boyo appears. He was raised in full family patriarchal society and acts alpha is fuck even if he's a beta.
>Pussy turns into a crane, as you jump on his cock, before your father finishes to say that she disovns you. Meh not like you care anyway.
>Get pregnant and start following him. Get bitchslapped by him, and told to STFU as bloodmixing with non muslims is kinda restricted in his community. His father finds out about your existence. "I'am disappointed son" - the talk. He has to marry you. Everyone in his family legitemly hates you.
>Your beauty quickly fades away as you sit with your child and work as a slave in his family. He starts looking around for younger girls. You start to bitch about it. You get slapped harder and harder each time. Your child sees it. If this is son - he'll get integrated into the father's family and soon will probably hate you as much as anyone else. Daughter on the other hand will more likely be on your side. Once you got beaten especially hrd she tries to protet you from father and get kicked as well. You realise you have to divorce at this point.
>You divorce kinda easily as no one really needs you and your daughter at this point. Hot blooded little bitch toughens up as she helps her looser mom to get some shit done. She will never hang out with muslims and will seek a talanted and rich but beta white male so she'll be in controll of relations. She will give a birth to angellic anime tier white slavic girl..... Just a bit darker.

Sorry about your parents, mate.

>that wording
Cringe

Check out Radio 419 MegaHertz YouTube channel
Redpilled Thai police officer interrogates foreign criminals before they end up in the Bangkok Hilton for life
youtu.be/dASnWhwzL-Y
youtu.be/DXpewZSqCa0
youtu.be/xzfG7CJYCgI