This is disgraceful

When you can't even choose who to sell your car to action is needed. This country is cucked beyond redemption.
hulldailymail.co.uk/hull-man-tries-to-sell-car-to-english-people-only-in-deplorable-facebook-post/story-30223750-detail/story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AM4mIlYKG9s
youtu.be/0YM9Ereg2Zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when my nan goes we aint selling her house to any one but an english family.
if i sell anything, ever - its going to english people.
do your part faggots

Isn't it illegal though?

Is there anyone who does business with subhumans? They always try to fuck you over, so I don't see the point.

>it's illegal to not sell anything you own to someone
right...

Don't leave a scar, bin that car!

If it is it shouldn't be

like i give a fuck
how would you prove it?

they gonna call the EU?

yeah, most people just want to sell there house as quickly as possible and in London, chances are they will be foreign.

Claims to be a free market. Forces you to sell to mud people.

it's all about language, if it would of said instead "I only speak english" this would not be an artical, the the result would be the same, as the car would be only sold to an english speaking person.

>libshits are retarded

Ive seen such things becoming commonplace even in the classifieds of papers here and nobody bats an eyelid.

>the moment when you can be more unfiltered in a fucking newspaper than on kikebook

Jfc Britbro, I feel sorry for you guys.

>tfw right now at the bulletin board near my commieblock there's an ad from some guy who offers a 2-room flat for rent "to slavic people only"
>tfw no one has a problem with it

A Muslim would just use it as a battering ram to run over more innocent pedestrians.

>Facebook

Well there's your problem. Sell it on Kijiji or something similar.

I sold my first car to a black man. He was a nice wealthy man from Chicago buying it for his son.

>Hull

well, I'm not surprised

They would probably enlist a willing cuck to translate

I wouldn't sell my house to a wog either, but it would be illegal to put out a discriminatory ad and you'd get in trouble

Exactly what I said in comments section

>Police have said it would have been investigated as a potential race hate incident.
For fuck's sake.

Try and get a job in an immigrant run business if you want to know antiwhite racism.

How many English work in kebab shops, curry houses or Chinese takeaways etc?

jews do it in Prestwich and Whitefield. They'll only sell to other jews. It's an unwritten thing but everyone knows and nobody says a word about it. No outrage, no petition, no doxxing.

No it shouldn't be, it's only illegal if you are a public traded entity.

>How many English work in kebab shops

my m8 used to, It was Iraqi run I believe

co-workers were basically the Iraqi owner and his brothers

lots of arabic banter directed at my m8

you dont put it in the ad. simple

if any undesirables turn up/ring up then I drop out.
it couldn't be proved in court unless they provide this thread as evidence.
fug XD
yeah exactly, every ones at it.

£1700? Why are cars so cheap in Bongland?

it's gonna be used in crowds anyway

>tfw welsh and can't buy his zafira

Maybe he just doesn't want to see his car used in the next terrorist attack

Tell me about it. My mother is Chinese and I lived in china for a good few years of my life and speak fluent mandarin.
When I was 16 and lived back in Britain I worked in a local chinese and they had no idea I was half chink because I look way more like my father than her. Basically look white as fuck. Never even told them I spoke Chinese or that I was Chinese because it didn't seem all that relevant. I got the job within a minute because they were desperate for work.
On my first shift I hear them talking shit about me in mandarin and I didn't say fuck all because I needed the money. Eventually they actually came to like me and stopped talking shit, and were fucking appalled when I told them I spoke mandarin.

Nice flag you cuckold

I would only sell my car to Germans or some middle man.
Whenever youtry to sell it somewhere else, Turks will come and try to buy it for 1/10 of your initial price, then, should you actually agree to that, try to bargain even more while trying to take the best parts without you noticing

Th-thanks man

A FUCKING DRAGON

youtu.be/AM4mIlYKG9s
First for best national anthem

You can ultimately sell to whoever you want too

A lot of Slavs work in those places and they don't seem too unhappy.

In fairness to the bloke there is more of a reason for not selling your cars to muslims now isnt there

Good luck charging this bloke with anything.
Technically "British" is not a race and therefore it is not racist to want to sell to British only people

Probably just doesn't want to see his car on the news in a few days when it's driving through some pedestrians in Birmingham.
Can't blame him.

Maybe he just wants to get paid

Britcucks get arrested and jailed for tweets and youtube videos with nazi jokes.

What do you expect? your country is broken long ago with it's thought police and shit.

youtu.be/0YM9Ereg2Zo

Aussie-no Asians (classic)

Seems like common sense to me. Would you ever rent your apartment to sandniggers? Of course not, even liberals know that.

presumably he could argue that native born shitskins count as english, or just not give a shit

alternatively, maybe he caused a controversy to get free advertising

Some of ancestors came from Hull. What's it like?

I don't understand why they advertised this? Just put it on the market, and if a non-white tries to buy it you find some excuse to turn them away.
It's crazy that this kind of trickery is necessary, but it also wouldn't be at all hard to do.

>post dirt bike on craigslist
>hang up on anyone who sounds black or mexican

eventually sold it to an old white guy so he could go riding with his kids. lrn 2 discriminate by voice.

I used to live in Hull, how's that shithole doing these days?

This. Volvos may be safe for the driver but they will do quite some damage.

A 4 wheel drive SUV should not be sold them under any circumstance. What do Brits call SUVs?

So is ours bud, the traitors in power are making it a race to 1984

>doesn't want his car going to a pavement driver
>facebook take down the advert
>car doesn't get sold to a pavement driver
How is this not a result?
Anyway, muzzies wouldn't buy a car like that. You need a 4x4 for extra grip once the tyres starts getting slippery.
You'll be trying to sell them a hammer without a rubber handle next, ya cheeky cunts!!

Gave me a real good laugh.

give me cold hard truth, can i pass of as an englishman?

>tfw your oldest and greatest ally is the token black guy of Europe