youtube.com/watch?v=zwO1oEb_O7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can own guns but not muslims.

>generalising Sup Forums as one group of people all with identical beliefs

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW

guns don't kill people.
muslims kill people.

REMOVE

so you agree people with terrible ideologies are no better than inanimate objects

Guns can be used to hunt and preserve the life of me and mine
Islam is just a cancerous religion

you dont fight muzzies with muzzies. guns are a liberty, and islam is diametrically opposed to liberty

We were fine with our guns and barely had any of these mass murders up until we started letting in the muslims. Their backwards and savage religon is the issue.

Most mass shootings aren't muslims.

>remove guns
>knife and car attacks start becoming commonplace

Remove knives and install bollards.

I will agree with banning guns if we deport all the shitskins

If muslims kill people my friends must be broken.

are you nu here?

Thanks for percolating my peanuts OP

The difference is that a gun can refrain from killing, a Muslim can't

underrated

why do you never propose to ban trucks then?

>UK
>guns banned
>muslims don't

I can control a gun

I cannot control a muslim

We don't need Islam but we do need guns.

Cars and healthcare malpractice kills more than guns.

Let's remove cars and healthcare

Guns are useful for defending against authoritarianism and foreign invasion. Muslims are useful for _________.

Guns won't outbreed my children and replace them and institute a backwards death cult

Kek i love the fact that betas who need to own firearms because "muh freedom muh self defence" can't come up with a better argument than "firearms don't kill people do rrreeeeeee"
Fucking hilarious also bc tomorrow their kids could be riddled at school by some autistic wasp

Commies and ancaps don't deserve guns desu

THIS

Generalization is perpetuated by this board's unwillingness to step outside of its own little bubble .

94% of terrorist attacks from the last 20 years were committed by non-muslims

Eight of the 14 recorded terrorism preventions stemmed from right-wing extremism, and included disruptions to plotting by individuals involved with the militia, white supremacist, constitutionalist and tax protestor, and anti-abortion movements. The remaining preventions included disruptions to plotting by an anarchist in Bellingham, Washington, who sought to bomb a U.S. Coast Guard station; a plot to attack an Islamic center in Pinellis Park, Florida;

Source? FBI.
fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005

Guns protect me from Muslims. Name one good thing Muslims do.

If ISIS swore to specifically target Jews, I'd let them all in.

"i'd allow an extremist group to genocide an entire people"

Wow so Sup Forums really has never wanted anyone to take them seriously? This board is memetastic

>Name one good thing Muslims do.
Kill jews
Kill faggots
Treat women like subhumans
Treat blacks like sub-subhumans

>DIDNT LOOK OUT BELOW, WATCH THE TIME GO RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW.

>I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FARR.

>China pollutes the air so badly, that 4000 people die a day just from shit air
>lets remove all China, and let real China (Taiwan) take over
why don't I ever see crying like this? unjustified gun deaths are peanuts compared to any other threat.

mudslimes are just a big of threat to the west as communist subversion, both of which outway the dangers of unjustified gun deaths.

>who sought to bomb a U.S. Coast Guard station
why tho

>Name one good thing Muslims do
The same thing everyone else does, go to work, pay taxes, generate value...

beat me to it

>PETA retard sets a lab on fire
>same as 9/11

0/10

>assault muslims are banned in his country

though to be fair, they have in common that there is a global effort to normalize retarded behaviour, so being a lefty and chimping out get to be defended, just as being a muzzle and chimping out is, and no measures are taken to educate people that this behaviour is bad and the people who do it are being encouraged openly by groups, who by all means are extremists and openly advocate genocide.

gunrs are inanimate objects though. I understand muslims are not overly adept at higher cognitive thought but still, it is a an obvious difference.

94% of terrorist attacks from the last 20 years were committed by non-muslims

I read the link a bit, and a lot of the non-muslim "terrorist attacks" are enviromental groups that don't kill anyone, and some anti-government ones that got got stopped.

what is that?

>posts a picture older than he is

If "terrorism" is the reason you want to remove muslims from your societies you are a moron.
Terrorism presents no existential threat to societies.
Islam does. Islam takes over every society that allows it to grow.

>projecting

Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, the left's favorite terror attack to talk about because it was done by a white guy.

so this is the 94% of terror attacks done by non-muslims?

Good goy, have a shekel

Muslims are "people" with agency and do bad things on purpose. Guns are not

>cars kill people
Remove car

lad...

>from the last 20 years

>terrorism-2002-2005

You're not very good at this. The vast vast majority of people killed in attacks in the past few years have been killed by Islamic terrorists.

a hundred incidents of wouldn't amount to hundreds gunned down by Islamists.

How can Americans defend this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kykw0Dch2iQ

Must fucking suck being a policemen in America. Behind every corner there could be a lunatic trying to put a bullet in your head. Every time you check a car or something you could get shot by a cracknigger. SAD!

>14 Girls Have Gone Missing In Washington
"Of the more than 300 American deaths from political violence and mass shootings since 9/11, only 33 have come at the hands of Muslim-Americans" 50 were killed in Orlando alone so mutch for percapita cherry picking though...
"according to the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security. The Muslim-American suspects or perpetrators in these or other attempted attacks fit no demographic profile"
Except they do
"only 51 of more than 200 are of Arabic ethnicity." that's a lot more than 6% what happened to 94% where white? lol your maths are shit
" In 2012, all but one of the nine Muslim-American terrorism plots uncovered were halted in early stages."
See there's no muslim terror! Only white lolololololololol
"That one, attempted bombing of a Social Security office in Arizona, caused no casualties" top fucking kek.
>whites are actually really really better at terrorism so we should worry more about them
fucking thanks IRA

guns don't kill people,
people kill people.
>op's pic
FTFY

Did you just unironically compared a muslim to an object? Good job...

Guns kill people so lets give the state the power to remove them once and for all! Power to democracy!

Le liberal logic

That's not what projecting means, and I'm assuming that picture is older than you given your response.

i can't use a muslim to defend myself

Bait stupid thread

Reported

>guns can go jihad
Try again lefty.

>that trendline
what happened for the first 3 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=1cTsJWPTecg
youtube.com/watch?v=KDOUPGgSvR0
youtube.com/watch?v=WrMWoikwMgU
youtube.com/watch?v=zwO1oEb_O7c

Guns don't voluntarily kill people, idiot

>>guns used to kill people
>>let's remove all the guns

Cars are used to kill people.

Lets remove all cars!

Guns are people too my friend.
user assumed it was older than me probably because he himself is younger.
It's not older than me btw.

So many shills in this thread

It's kind of adorable how they think they can have an influence on Sup Forums beyond brief entertainment. Or maybe they just really are here for their slaveshekels.

Guns are inanimate objects moron.
Terrorists are using vehicles as weapons killing people
using libtard logic ban all vehicles?

If banning guns is the ultimate solution, Why did Bataclan and Chatlie hebdo happen in france but not in switzerland?

Virtue signaling

>being friends with muzzies
Off yourself and them as well.

>implying an inanimate object kills people
>being this retarded

This

Because guns serve a purpose beyond "muh diversity"
Muslims are a relatively recent arrival as part of the Multicultural experiment. They are not Western, they are not really a part of our society even though a piece of paper may tell you otherwise. I don't need to explain my logic to an alien, we'd be better off without.

how insane do you have to be to think people support refugee sheltering and free labor movement simply for the sake of multiculturalism in and of itself?

So muslims are overrepresented by 600%?

The muslims I know are smart people who contribute to the country.

>Paris attacks

but guns were illegal!

>3 years (2002-20050
>from the last 20 years

LMAO

Muslims or Arabs? There's a difference between if they're practicing or not.

you don't know any

stop shilling son

maybe isis was slow to react
I doubt it's the actual refugees doing most of the attacks, it's the ones that terrorists send over

They're from Iran.
But I do.

You only know two muslims?

They're can refer to more than two people.

If Muslims and niggers and Jews are removed, you can take the guns and still have peace

>guns are sentient beings capable of making decisions like following a backwards religion and committing terror attacks

You must have a big brain indeed.

I knew an Arab from algeria, He didn't follow the muslim law, But on a trip to NY he bought a Trump shirt ironically (knockoff mind you) and his father told him to get rid of it, I bought it for 10 Canabux.

> how a tool is used vs an ideology that demands conquest at any rate
Really activates my almonds

>firecrackers

Can't we just ban all males?

Males are literally the nigger of the genders
>most violent
>cause wars
>corrupt systems for their own financial interests

you Sup Forumstard can blame le jews all you want, but in reality, the elite are pretty much all males

this is why I'm a male feminist. debate me if you dare

you are comparing apples and oranges here, it is a faulty comparison. A gun is inanimate object, Muslims are humans with a dangerous ideology and agency

Yes.

Had anyone else noticed the leaf faggots using American proxies lately?