Serbia gives refugees start-up capital

Dozens of thousands of migrants in Serbia are now being officially taken care of by Serbian government.
Serbia once again proves it learned its lesson and became one of the most tolerant countries in the world.

telegraf.rs/english/2685219-the-government-passed-a-decree-migrants-getting-from-200000-to-1400000-dinars-for-starting-a-business

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-immigration-soros-idUSKBN1531H2
teleprompter.rs/napokon-istina-beli-preletacevic-luka-maksimovic-stvoren-po-modelu-iz-knjige-srde-popovica.html
srbin.info/2017/03/13/zamka-za-glasace-d-li-iza-belog-preletacevica-stoji-srdja-popovic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do native serbs get the same aid if they wanna make a startup?

We're sorry, Serbia. We should have let you be.

That's why you get a second fence and active border control between our borders

How much is a dinar?

they get 1700-12000 usd

No, the average salary in Serbia is 30000 dinars.

1EUR = 120RSD

>serbshits cucking themselves to muslims
Nothing new here

>Muh eastern europeans aren't cucked

Why are dinar worth so little?

Why is Serbia of all places cucked? Is it some "muslims are better than westerners" thing because America freedom'd you?

Wtf do not make that amount of money after 5 years of uni and working at a private buissness are Serbs retarded,why would they do something like that?!

They know the drill, submit to Islamic overlords and serve as a Janissary and hopefully they won't cuck you too much.

Most aren't

What the fuck man. I would cut off my pinky for some free money to start a business

>200.000 to 1.400.000 dinars

How much is that in real money?

Hang yourselves Muslim scum

Srbi koji vam je kurac, dajte bacite tog izdajicu i šupka u jamu i polijte benzinom.

Jebo mu pas mater sad će samo dat ideju ovim našim ciganima.

A capital boost for starting a business is a much better policy than just flat out handing fugees resources for nothing other than being a fugee. Most of them are going to end up turning to crime and other gypsy shit otherwise

Cause of Vucic

A brate...

$170 to $1100

if we don't elect bosko or jeremic, just nuke us pls.
i can't blame you, if vojvodina wasn't so near belgrade i would've supported giving it to the most based country in europe a long time ago.keep up the gw istvan, not your fault our politicians are cucks
kinda
about 1200 USD

Oh i hope vucic and nikolic get fucked by some muslim immigrants...destroying such a beautiful country

>about 1200 USD

Serbia was the Ottoman's cuckboy as long as the winds blew that way. Then they became Russia's lapdog, just to bit them back after WW2 because Tito decided that he could suck Western and Soviet dick at once. He kinda succeeded, but after Yugoslavia collapsed, Serbia had no one left to suck off for some military assisstance so they got BTFO by Slovenes (kek), Croats and then by the NATO.

>serbia is turning migrants into debtor slaves
No serb would go to a mussie store instead of a local one. These guys will never be able to pay off that debt.
Black pilled as fuck

>if we don't elect bosko or jeremic, just nuke us pls.
Or Jankovic or Beli, literally anyone but Vucic and his pupets, Parovic, Seselj

kralju, ne vjeruješ sam sebi

Why should it worth more?
If it would worth something like a dollar or euro than we would have to use something similar to cents

Jeeez that's fuck all. "Start up capital" haha bullshit

why ?
reuters.com/article/us-immigration-soros-idUSKBN1531H2

It's serbian

kill them both, jankovic is sjw scum and beli is an unfunny cunt.fucking go back to b92

>take free money from serbia
>travel to Germany and live on free gibs
genius

google says that 1,4 mill rsd is 12000 usd

Because our economy and our country sucks, like it always did.

Yes. This is what most people think. They helped refugees cross into Europe to stick it to the West, but now our cuck PM was forced by Merkel to take all the refugees and like it.

You as a Croat are supposed to know how subhuman we are. It doesn't work that way in Serbia. There are more people supporting him than those opposing him, except in some of the bigger cities.

Our only options are literally Merkel (Vucic), controlled opposition (Beli, Seselj and Obradovic) and Schulz (everyone else).
It's literally hopeless. I have decided to let go and stop fighting.
Why waste my energy on voting, which won't help, when I can waste my energy on quitting my job and finding one abroad? I am a senior developer, so this shouldn't be an issue.

Guys, relax.

We had so much of fun for removing kebab for the first time. Now we can do again

>Why are Pessos worth so little
>Why is Yen worth so little
>Why is GBP worth so much yet their economy is smaller than Japan or the US
Read a little basic economics (inflation, exchange, banking, interest rates) and you'll understand why currencies are sett at the rate they are.

>dat flag
fugg if it's not that serbcuck it's a fucking leaf everytime

Yeah but they probably get more money in a month for free in Germany so why tho

lol, Serbia has a shit-ton of unemployment and they give these fuck free money for dope and hookers?

If they really think this is fair to the Serbian people and actually a good investment... this is Sweden tier delusion then.

>starts a smuggling business
>tells other "refugees" to get start up capital in Serbia and then give to him so he can arrange for transport and smuggling
Genius! Bravo!

NATO.

>controlled opposition Beli
>being this retarded

ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.jpg.png.tiff.avi

also if you want to work you must do work for 15 days free as a trial

most people fire you after the trial because they want you as a slave and not to pay

You guys are stupid. This is a genius idea. Don't forget the left claims these migrants are doctors, lawyers, engineers and that they will be a net positive for the country.

This is just showing Europe that even when they're offered money to start a business they would prefer welfare from some Western European state instead.

All this leftist bullshit happening in both Croatia and Serbia will just result in us cooperating together.

More and more people are starting to see the solution in alliance with serbia and it's a rising trend.

kek
shit i just realized that's right.fucking annex us and exterminate us.
>Obradovic
>controlled oposition
he is cringy and all, but not controlled opposition.Jeremic is ok too

teleprompter.rs/napokon-istina-beli-preletacevic-luka-maksimovic-stvoren-po-modelu-iz-knjige-srde-popovica.html
srbin.info/2017/03/13/zamka-za-glasace-d-li-iza-belog-preletacevica-stoji-srdja-popovic/

In Serbia it's the opposite. They hate you increasingly more for blocking us on our EU path.

Jeremic is a leftist. He was also funded by Soros. Jeremic, Jankovic, Beli and probably Canak are Soros-approved.

>teleprompter
>srbin.info

I bet you read "Trece oko" as well

The Serbian genocide le kebab meme xDDDD is overblown.

They were killing Christian Croatians while collaborating with Muslim sandniggers from Iraq against Christian America. They have always been cucked faggots. Guess that's what 500 years of taking Turkish cock does to you.

yes, yes muslims, come here to serbia we will give you free money hehehe
*sharpens bayonet*

>srbin.info
>telepromter.rs
beli is a dumbass but that's it and so are you.jeremic is a decent centrist.kys
go back to pakistan you little shit

They will hate us even more once we let you in and they start to see the consequences of the EU membership.

that sucks, and i thought that working three months for minimum before contract was bull.

just remove kebab again serbbro
we still have hope

because if based serbs fall, there is no hope for europe at all

We have never removed kebab in our history. It was always somebody else doing it for us.

Same thing for everything we boast about. Every single one of our values or parts of history we're proud of is just something we brag about to strangers, but we don't respect them ourselves. Everyone would rather get rich selling out his alleged beliefs than dying for them.

You haven't seen the alternative. Trust me, EU is by far a lesser evil for us. You can survive on your own, we can't, we're too subhuman for it.

>A new cuckold has entered the arena

Lookout Sweden, Britain, and Germany. Serbia is gunning for the Top Cùck title You cross Serbia and you're liable to get sucked right off

>Americans will drop bombs on christians to make them subservient to muslim invaders
>they get their shitty gay fag tower blown up by rag heads half a decade later
HAHAHAHAHA

oh boy are you braindead...

>More and more people are starting to see the solution in alliance with serbia and it's a rising trend.

Bout time tbqh. Youre both Christian and white looking. Get over the past MUHHH CHETNIKKSS or MUHHH USTASEEE

t.adem saciri from bujanovac
actually 2 yrs, kek

Im sure the muzzies have a special kind of raping in mind for you Serbians after, well you know

Not cucked enough to get their fag tower blown to smithereens by ragheads and then elect a muslim nigger with the middle name hussein 6 years later

To remove Kebab one must first have Kebab.

Radovan Removincki -
Serbian Kebab Philosopher

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Read the .pdf on the matter, I got baited as well. Basically, currently it's meant for our own people from Krajina, Kosovo etc.

Serbia, you fucked up again. This goes well below our lowest expectations. You are clearly unable to take care of yourself.

Croatia? Bulgaria? Are you here? We've got work to do.

Curse of Clinton strikes again.

Sorry I left you out of the top 3 m8 but that Trudeau man... He's alpha
Enjoy your new anti Islamaphobia laws you fucking fool

Fair enough, but we pivoted! Keep up with the times bro. Also I don't even think your legally allowed on a free speach board snow cuck

its for the Serbian refugees from Croatia and Kosovo. Yes theyve still got many refugees from the wars of the 90s. This article is retarded.

t. SNS voter

JUST
Fuccccccc that has to be the niggers cuckery I've seen so far.
Serbniggers should have been bombed I to genocide in 93.

Oh. That's different.

Next time then.

Not so fast turkmoney

Thank you for your cooperation based colony. Please send any extraneous refugee west so they can enrich more.

what?i'm the guy you replied to just got back home btw

Your govt is the cause of all this. you and that Mutti al-Merkel.

If that's true I'd get violent

doesn't change we are cucked anyway.recently we took 2 guantanamo refugees(former terrorists) from usa as part of some kind of a faggy program for their rehabilitation.serbia can still be repaired, we aren't sweden-tier cucked, but we need to wake the fuck up.
the trips have spoken.tho shit here is cheap so it's not that bad.

What I'm saying is, only SNS voters still have hope for this nation.

Sorry bro, but nothing we ever do will change anything. Our best bet is to leave and forget this shithole.

What? Where does it say that? I'm reading "migrants" and "asylum seekers", not "refugees".

Aj prestani da post-ujes i vrate se sendvicu ili sta ti vec daju. Odmori

Any way we can help?

annex Vojvodina so I can move to a better country.

SERBIA YES!

Take Vojvodina back, deport the shitskins, build a wall with Serbia proper.

There's nowhere in the world that is absent of globalist politicians is there

you are broken.once you give up they win.
stay based.and would be completely acceptable if it wasn't so close to belgrade.we will fix eventually.

Liberation inbound.

nuclear fallout and drift

let them take belgrade as well, fuck belgrade waterfront

I've been fighting until the age of 35.

It left me alone, childless and frustrated, since it did nothing.

People here would agree with me on everything, even praise me saying shit like "finally someone who understands" and then would continue doing the exact same things they did before and use the same arguments I've already debunked to defend it.

Arent you forgeting someone?

yeah, same problem, bunch of illiterate fucks are ruining us :/

like i said, i wish in 19th century someone from serbia wanted to remove kebab in the south completely and settle serbs from vojvodina and krajina back there.we would have dope borders on big rivers and could freely engage in removing kebab from europe completely later.
>implying anyone would want to annex belgrade
ffs i live in the center and the idea of seeing some arab held skycrapers being next to classic architecture disgusts me.we need someone like orban and we need it quick.
that's fucked up, but i doubt the reason you're alone and childless is vucic and slobo.

Well this seems totally fair

Did this kind of shit go down before crystal nacht?

Send all of the poor homeless white people to Serbia. Free monies for them and you wont lose your hue

>that's fucked up, but i doubt the reason you're alone and childless is vucic and slobo.
No, it's my constant desire to make a decent world, to fight for what I believe in. Every girl would always leave me simply because I had powerful enemies, and I had powerful enemies because I fought for what I believed in and never compromised, never joined any party, but simply gathered my friends and the people they brought who felt the same way.