White People Literally Dropping Dead

>Middle-age white Americans with limited education are increasingly dying younger, on average, than other middle-age U.S. adults, a trend driven by their dwindling economic opportunities, research by two Princeton University economists has found.
>...
>Since 1999, white men and women ages 45 through 54 have endured a sharp increase in "deaths of despair," Case and Deaton found in their earlier work. These include suicides, drug overdoses, and alcohol-related deaths such as liver failure.

msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/why-a-lack-of-education-raises-death-risk-for-some-americans/ar-BByDtAi?OCID=ansmsnnews11

>Birth rates lower
>Death rates younger
>Rising numbers of minorities encouraged to hate and kill
WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU FAGGOTS TO FINALLY DO SOMETHING????

Other urls found in this thread:

tillvaxtanalys.se/download/18.6a3ab2f1525cf0f4f95eb8c/1453901727025/Replacement Migration to Sweden-04.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

let's point guns at each other's kneecaps.
what could go wrong?

Theres nothing to do, the powers that be control cops, military, laws, popular opinion, and they want this to happen.

A FUCKING SIDEWAYS YELLOW LATIN CROSS ON A RECTANGULAR BLUE BACKGROUND

Good. Wage of sin is white genocide.

>find "good" job
>work said job for a year
>fuck man I'm going to have to do this for the next 50 years with no chance of ever being promoted
Whats the point.

There's something in here for everyone of us

tillvaxtanalys.se/download/18.6a3ab2f1525cf0f4f95eb8c/1453901727025/Replacement Migration to Sweden-04.pdf

A golden cross beneath a clear-blue sky.
The chosen ones.

no gunz confirmed.
1) has no mag in the mag well
2)the mossberg is probably empty but it is forward of his foot.
gins don't just magically go off. well most guns.
plus ironmarch are actually training for a war.

Jew detected. Move to Israel and keep out of our business you unrighteous parasite.

>Nothing to do
>OP's pic related
>this post's pic related
>Running for local office
>Having 7+ kids
>No imagination
Nothing to do, or are you just fucking lazy?

stop spamming

It'll take a true battle of a civil war or the secession of my state to get me to go out and kill those I see as political opponents.

I like how in the article they don't know why leeching spics and niggers are doing better in terms of death rates now that white tax money pays for even more of their healthcare

End gibs and allow hospitals to refuse people who can't pay and shitskin life expectancy will crash.

Spamming?

I wonder why

Lol, that feel

that's exactly what rich white capitalists want. a mongrelised working class of even lower IQ that's even easier to control through pop-culture trends.

they know that integrating low IQ whites and low IQ blacks always results in black "culture" swallowing whatever is in their way, essentially niggerising those whites that find themselves in the way.
the natural progression of such enviroment is white women flocking to black men, as their physical features and primarily behaviour appeal to low IQ-instinct-led women more.

the result? even more power in the hands on the 1%

LOL

or simply make efforts to promote abortion in latino communities..fucking catholic retards

Nothing, I'm busy. If boomers want to kill themselves I'm for it.

that won't happen as they are promoting a soft takeover of the south west. It really doesn't have that much to do with them being catholic as the current pope is a fucking communist agent. the states need to balkanize into ethno states.

I knew migration to sweden was bad but 700.000 tons of them? damn

>The chosen ones...
>...To be sacrificed as an example for the rest of the world

There is nothing we can do to save the weak of will

moral is at an all time, we need to rally together under utilitarianism imo, and have a front. a front for whites, to celebrate our ancestors and love each other. there is all these hard numbers like deaths and suicides but the true harm caused by moral this low is immesurable.

we need a king.

Now where is my helicopter?

Survival of the fittest.

So much for that "master race" :^)

Boomers are lost souls

Look good and hard at the people in this age group dying from 'despair'

They were the degenerates of their day, turning their back on family, love and comraderie

Don't be like them

>FINALLY DO SOMETHING
And when dylann roof shoots up a church full of niggers in hopes of stopping this white genocide, no one joins him, everyone calls him a virgin depressed rayciss, even Sup Forums thinks he's a cuck. I read his manifesto today. He's literally Sup Forums in one person.

Maybe white people don't deserve to live. But we had a good run.

>the entire white race behind an emperor
Holy shit this erection won't go.

How about prince harry? Is he based?

>plus ironmarch are actually training for a war.
Against white people?

yes FBI they gud goys dindu nuthin

Now that is a charity id donate to

For what its worth, I think he was a pretty cool guy.

A fucking somali

Why the fuck would you think of your job in that way. The job is just a means tot he other things you enjoy. Like your friends and family.

>Maybe white people don't deserve to live.
They never did. Sooner whites die out, the better.

>The data is clear, though: In 1999, the death rate for high school-educated whites ages 50 through 54 was 30 percent lower than the death rate for all African-Americans in that age group. By 2015, it was 30 percent higher.

Gear up, have a rally point. Be ready. These fuck wads out rioting on the streets, the ones who will become the foot soldiers. Have no idea the amount of firepower we have stored in our homes. Things outa rambo

>And, "Europe has a much better safety net than we do, and they're not seeing the same sort of problems as we are," he said.

Murrca BTFO

>probably empty
ALL
GUNS
ARE
ALWAYS
LOADED
Don't shoot at me or my son's ranges ever again.

quit being a faggot. I understand the civilian gun safety shit running through your head. that is taught because people are generally dumb. myself included. I used to have spit wad shootouts with shot guns while drunk.

you will never use them.
all you did was give money to pro black organization that armed them in the 60s.

I'll use them when the glass shatters and I need to clear the house. I'll use them to put food on the table when the central bank tanks the market. And I'll use them to fight commie scum when the civil war breaks out. Good investment

>source MSN
Niggers still use that ?

>WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU FAGGOTS TO FINALLY DO SOMETHING????

mandatory exercises program for white fatsos?