DRUMPF BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABLHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABLHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABLHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABLHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABLHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABLHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABLHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABLHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABLHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Guess who's still president? Not you, not any leftist piece of trash. Sage.

No Trump voter wants this shitty healthcare bill anyways. It's called RyanCare for a reason

>yfw you realize that all of this is 4d chess beyond your comprehension
Go back to your cat videos

Maybe. But after this debacle, I'll bet Pence is getting his best suit and full of shit face ready.

seriously fuck trump and his empty promises. he'll say anything and do nothing. literally what has he done? the wall won't be built and Obama care is here to stay. taxes won't be touched, isis will grow stronger, jobs won't "come back". it's all a con, you guys got bamboozled

It will pass. Trump always wins.

Pence in the White House

(((Balz)))

Trump voters are the dumbest breed of white trash in western history. Why would you stupid fucks want healthcare? Why would you vote for your own interests...that concept requires abstract thinking?

amen. hopefully he moves on to shit people actually want to see done.

Kek

If he is having this much trouble in the house, the Senate will be impossible

Since when did ruskies hate their own cronies?

Insurers are in the red and jumping ship, leading to fewer providers and shittier services due to the burden, you left wing imbeciles don't understand that.

Trump wants to remove that red tape to encourage more competition and stabilize the markets. All you care about is "Muh Free Shit" when in reality, people are paying to subsidize 1/5-1/7 their number with services the the taxpayers don't even use.

People are opting out and taking the penalty due to the sky high premiums.

>...
Why is it that only leftists use ellipses? Are you trying to leave a blank space so the reader can fill in the whole with an actual argument instead of your emotional tripe?

And to answer your question, I would happily have universal health care if everyone was white in the country. Seeing as they're not, they can twist in the breeze for all I care.

I'm confused why the left is celebrating. Don't the no voters want to actually kill poor and old people?

Well it becomes Trumpcare if it passes and he signs it.

I don't want to pay for a bunch of shitskins fuck them and fuck you!

It makes the republicans look weak and dysfunctional to voters

>gibs me dat requires abstract thinking and is the deepest of political philosophies.

wew lad

legislative process is a clusterfuck
>repealing obamacare means an immediate replacement is necessary
>Ryan's healthcare bill is shit

>big surprise Congress doesn't want to pass Ryan's piece of shit bill

Liberals once again prove they have no conceptual understanding of the legislative process or what a bill is, how it changes over time, and why it may not be passed until a later date after being modified.

Left wants Obamacare to remain in place for a voting bloc

That is all they care about, they will easily throw people under the bus when their usefulness is expended.

As an example, take a look at the illegal immigration bullshit. Minorities who sided with the Democrats loved Trump's immigration plan as they were affected too by the unfetter illegal immigration bringing crime into their neighborhoods. Those who lost their loved ones to gangs like MS-13 would definitely be advocates for it.

Did the Democrats do shit for those people? Hell no, they let that scum in due to a porous border because of either wanting a voting bloc bigger than the minorities they had or to stroke their own damned egos.

you know, the best healthcare system in Europe is a privatized one

just saying

It failing and obamacare collapsing after is actually the winning state for trump. If republicans pass it and it fails, it's a loss for trump. It passes and somehow succeeds, it's a win for Ryan's group but not for Trump.

>they are not

I'm not left wing. i believe in free market. My point is he's all talk and won't do shit.

Many of us voted for Trump not because we were expecting miracles, we know that the change and transition will take time. The bill is faltering because Trump rolled it out too quickly, I would have at least in his position started to remove it bit by bit, first removing the mandate for the insurance otherwise getting a penalty, then slowly phasing it out. The democrats wouldn't understand something about an insidious venom in their own plans.

Those who voted Clinton would be expecting Miracles because they are not as sharp about what patience is.

Its 100% better for Trump that this bill dies here and now

Ok. So becuase you're racist, let's let our living standards drop to third world Russia. Fuck democracy too, we don't need that when the country isn't like it was during the early 19th century right? Hell, might as well open concentration camps and round up all the Muslim scum in this country...hitler incarnate is only leading this country now. So why read books when you can burn them? The bible is the only true book we white evengelicals need. Fuck the constitution! We're going back to despotism.

even if it passed the house it wouldn't pass the senate without the nuclear option and i doubt they would do that again.

Obamacare was rushed through like this and they don't want to repeal/replace healthcare everytime the senate flips.

the fact is that its not a good bill because it keeps key parts of obamacare, the parts that require alot of money for gibs.

You can't win this. once the gibs are got, the reeeing is insatiable and politicians are terrified of taking them away. they should just be honest by Ryan and co are always trying to cuck to the democrats when the democrats would never cuck to them. they would just pass the most extreme bill imaginable (single payer).

the republicans want to win? just repeal all gibs and start over. they wont dare.

> Ohmugosh, it's been 2 months and they haven't done it yet.
It's nothing.

Last administration had us prepared for that.

Right mexicunts? How is that year one immigration reform doing.

Yeah, but Europe doesn't let anybody go uninsured and at least you have the option to choose between private or public. Over here in Retard World, health is just another business venture where profit is the chief motive. If you can't afford to do business, then fuck you pal...go die in a gutter. Not our problem. Nobodies paying taxes for you. According to the ignorant scum of this country, keeping third world tradition and standards makes Merica #1!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

you're trying too hard blueshare

>leftist shill are so desperate that they celebrate the coming of Mike "put the gender bender in a blender" Pence.

No...you voted for trump becuase you're nothing but uneducated white scum. You know nothing about reason or progress. All you believe in are those same zealot values that made the Middle Ages suck.

not knowing Trmp voters dont liek this plan and want Rand to have a shot at it to include a FED audit.

Stick to you dictators news Ivan.

And it takes you little or no effort to be a red shit stain.

Resorting to ad-hominem, that clearly is the sign of someone who cares little of actually fixing things, people are upset and distraught of struggling to pay the bills, something I suppose you know little to nothing of; but I guess when it is you who is affected is when it will matter then.

And will under your plans, will progress really be ensured? Because all I see in that future is constant infighting amongst the groups you defend due to their own self-interests, all the while the people you vote for benefit most of all from that because they see that as a way of further polarization for a greater amount of control.

How can that truly be progress when people are fighting themselves, that would be no different than if society completely broke down, or is that your goal, to see everything we have be destroyed in favor of your own oh so progressive future of literal stagnation.

Stop using proxies to evade your bans.

trump won the educated white vote too. your stereotypes are out of date.

Salty. Typical Shill tactic, when you have no arguments, start insulting.

It's passed moon coon

This.

>draft in Germany
>covered by the Freie Heilsfürsorge
>visit at the dentist consists of him telling me to open my mouth, taking a cursory glance from 4 feet away and then telling me everything is alright because that is pretty much all the service you can expect from that level of healthcare insurance

It did? Source?

No, see, if you vote for Trump, you're automatically disqualified as being educated. That's kind of the nature of voting for a massive retard.

Obamacare will literally do in America.
Liberals think it's funny

jesus christ, what a pile of complete dogshit

America doesn't have private healthcare, so trying to use your current system to argue against it is ridiculous

Coming from someone who has a shrunken amygdala.

I find it amazing that recucklicans really think it's a good idea to stand against their president. Don't they realize that every trump voter voted for him because they hate the establishment? If that establishment stops everything Trump promised that will only bolster his support.

I never saw the need to replace, just repeal.

Now we can let obamacare fail, say we tried to fix it, and lay the blame on rhe feet of the democrats in 2018.

Its a win win for me. Repeal, or replace or let it fail. Either or, trump still comes out ahead. Now we can let it implode, and can blame paul ryan and the establishment.

On to tax cuts now. What should have been first

may want to work on that engrish a bit.

All hail Mike 'electroshock faggotry' Pence

78-D biometrical space age interdimensional airborne backgammon

"I love stupid people. No really, I do! I would have no chance at winning this thing if it wasn't for them being stupid. They'll believe in everything I say. It's great. They're awesome, totally." ~ Donald J Trump

lol

Why didn't they just repeal the ACA and rewrite new legislation from the ground up?

Was revising shitty legislation part of their plan?

Didn't someone speculate that Ryancare would fail and it would allow Trump to propose his solution?

The "establishment" isn't the ones saying No. It's the Tea Party caucus and moderates.

That's the product of a hive mind.

1 post by this ID

FAKE NEWS
you know what to do guys

honestly he's not even trying hard at all, he's trying to try hard.. as can be seen from this post here someone posts an argument that is reasonable and requires an appropriate response, instead he continues to 'try to appear the alpha because that's the only way you get to these barbarous idiots we've cracked their code now we can sway them !'

Yeah. Some Anons were speculating that Trump was willing to give Ryan a shot because he knew it would fail and afterwards Ryan would have to shut the fuck up and let him do his thing.

i mean this post

your post was gay, your shits all retarded, and your kind of a faggot

> America doesn't have private healthcare
LOL!! You're just as dumb as the trumptards here. At least 58% of Americas are insured by the private sector (corporate funding) you nitwit! They're called employment benefits you fucking numb skull...thus privately owned by the company benifiary.

>penis goes here

my goodness shes a cutie patooty, id like fuck her square right smack in the middle of her reproductive orgran repeatedly, if you know what im saying

--- Final Warning ---

If Ryancare passes Obamacare becomes Trumpcare.

Trumpcare will inherit Obamacare's legacy and its inevitable collapse.

Let Obamacare collapse and take the Democrats and Obama's legacy with it.

--- Final Warning ---

Do you really think Trump suddenly wants to work with Ryan after his pussyfooting of an endorsement during the campaign?

If Trump proposed his bill, good or not, Ryan and others voting for the one we have today would pester him about it nonstop because they didn't get their turn. When Paul Ryan fails to unite the republicans in congress on this bill, he'll lose all credibility and give Trump a chance to push his.

Yeah he really makes it obvious but I don't think we can ever sway them. I guess their goal is to try and troll us off of here? I don't really see any other goal they can get by paying people to say "you're stupid"

And yet they all have to pay taxes that go into the heatlhcare of the other 42%

They wanted to belay giving illegals the boot because they wanted to grant them amnesty. For votes. They tried to a few times and were met with enough outrage they couldn't really do it.

Didn't someone try to bribe this to not go through

And Trumps bill will change that how? By removing the penalty and ensuring more people drop out?

This basically. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.