MOTHER of LONDON TERROIST is WHITE COALBURNER

'Masood was born in Kent, on Christmas Day in 1964, to 17-year-old single mother, Janet Elms.'

She changed her name to 'Janet Ajao'.

Now pretends she is a nice white woman sells vintage 'folksy' bags in Wales.

'Hello, I'm Janet and I live in rural west Wales with my husband, border collie and a few chickens.'

Her website:

folksy.com/shops/EachUnique

Articles:

news.com.au/world/europe/london-terrorists-mum-breaks-silence-after-deadly-attack/news-story/103d67bd27a690201b80442464c044d4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4344596/Life-Westminster-terrorist-Khalid-Masood-s-mother.html

thesun.co.uk/news/3166794/london-terror-attack-terrorist-khalid-masood-mother-wales-westminster/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N4rJB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not where you're from, it's your ideology.

someone needs to get the statistics on how many white single coalburner's offspring are now isis members
can't imagine the collective pressure of belonging to neither race and a single parent being bearable

Women, user.

They have no ideology other than what they marry into or what their group they hang around with has.

The father is the one you look at here.

i new a cracka was behind dis!

Being hated by one group for being another and being hated by another group for being one.

Expected to choose a side and fulfill a role but at the same time be castigated by one of your sides. To be mocked and ridiculed for being an invalid by your peers for not matching up to the expectations they hold of you.

This in turn leads to desperation and sorrow as a result, and eventually lashing out at those around yourself.

BURN COAL YOU ALWAYS PAY TOLL

EVEN IF IT TAKES 52 YEARS

What a disgrace
I hope she feels ashamed and guilty

They raided her house lol. And now all her neighbors and the world know shes a skank bitch.

>slag burns the coal
>innocent children pay the toll
Wew lad.

I love it when Sup Forums is right about everything.

Is this a toll payment by proxy?

Life finds a way. She'll pay, sooner or later.

Yes I think so. It's a universal law, someone is paying.

They would figure that out from having a nigger spawn.

She burned coal
London paid the toll
And everyone else who was a victim of his long criminal record, he stabbed someone in the face in 2003 and got convicted for grevious bodily harm

All whites who racemix deserve death desu, they're pure fucking scum.

I think she was estranged from her negro son. She probably kept it a secret to save face. And now everyone knows, and not just that her son is a negro, but also that he is headline news as a terrorist. LOL.

He stabbed several people. So many convictions lad.

very likely.

I mean if she was a single mother with a halfbreed she was obviously some council estate excrement.

She probably got lucky later in life and met some beta cuck, married him and moved to West Wales. I wonder if her current husband was away she had a halfbreed son.

was aware*

>it's another episode of buttmad hapa manlet takes revenge on humanity for being born

>I wonder if her current husband was away she had a halfbreed son.

Good point.

Her description

"'Hello, I'm Janet and I live in rural west Wales with my husband, border collie and a few chickens.'"

LOL. How quaint.

Mixed race boys born to single, white mothers it seems almost always fall into a life of chaos and criminality. Presumably it is a result of both being raised by a very stupid woman and no father, and of lacking any sense of real belonging to anything.

And this one was born back in 1964. How many more worthless drug-dealers, robbers and terrorists are gestating at this very moment?

If you read the article, it seems that she married a Nigerian and had two more kids. No lessons learnt there, apparently.

How many potatoes does one need to kill a bong?

why the fuck do retards marry coal burners?

You just answered your own question. They clearly have something wrong with them or are just very thirsty.

Quintessentially British.

This. It's all our fault.

Funny, though, how the easiest solution to this problem is: DO NOT RACE MIX YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT

It's mainly the Black genetics in the child coming to the fore. Their outcomes compare similarly with all African people. Single parenthood is an African r-selected norm.

The are so thirsty that they break ranks with other white men in regards to coalburners. Pathetic.

>man willingly marries a woman with children and no husband
>lets the step children live in his house
>turns out he has a terrorist in the family

I hope the step kids radicalize and he takes the red pill as many times as necessary. How does a man have so little self respect that he's willing to allow himself to be so obviously used like that?

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/N4rJB