NO IDEA, FIND IT, I'M ON FOX NEWS ON TV

american ads are weird as fuck

>VRROOM VROOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

been watching for 5 minutes and its just adverts not sure thats legit stream

It was commercial break..

Will someone blur this photo for me.

Now the T R U M P F A G narrative falls apart

but theres soooo many ads no wonder people dont watch the news

Can you image the chimpouts if they indicted Obama.

Keep getting this bullshit after streaming for a few seconds, anyone else?

I made a video calling nunes a hero but I have a bad feeling about all of this.

bump

off topic, but can you order off the normal menu during chic fillet breakfast hours? I want chicken nuggets while I watch

what if he's resigning, Sup Forums?

Yeah but you gotta wait

As long as you get a party tray

Having taxpayers foot the bill isn't cost savings either...

It begins

REEEEE NO NSA DOCUMENTS

Reeeeeeeeeee March 15th reeeeeee

>we're not going to have any more information today

Fug.

ARREST WARRANT ISSUED FOR BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II

Almost all americans under 40 don't even have cable anymore so they rape the people that do.

better not be a nothingburger

What the fuck has Manafort got to do with this?

Kek

Kek confirms!

Protip: it is

I can't concentrate on what he's saying because his hair looks like it's made of plastic.
It is shinyyyy as fuck cunt.

Kekd

>I'm stating the obvious you dumbfuck, GTFO

she totally fucked up rousey

lol stating the obvious

cant you people go a single post without saying cunt?

He's going to retract everything he said since they showed him the pictures they have of him chocka's up the Hispanic maid.

lol'd

Right? they look like straight from the 80's

Literally nothing: the interview

Getting tired of this bs.

Ones will it

journalists. still asking about a tweet. why are they so obsessed?

No they literally can't. It makes up 1/4 of their language.
See ANY Australian jewtuber

why the fuck would they tap when they can activate cameras/mics in phones and shit

Ignore this guys!
I just watched the full press conference and it's nothing!

Maybe you should get some rest. Aren't you tired yet? We all should take some xanax and go to bed.
The FBI will take care of this. Just trust the FBI.

HARD-HITTING, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM

"Live", yesterday...

SO TREASON IT IS

>chocka's
the fuck

Love the hyperminimalist abstract juden merchant

So its treason then.

Peter Hitchens? WTF?

That's everything but one nut.

lol why is he going full mad max?

>Checked
>Kekd
>Rekt

Checked

Truck are awesome.

At least the big ones are.

>its payback time, Radical. Islamic. Terrorists.

nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.

Gimme a quick rundown?

Nunes has really dropped the ball here, kind of a Maddow moment. He better deliver next week.

i wish there actually was this much justice in the world.

Technicolor yawn kek

yawn, so what time does chic fil a's normal menu open?

Everything was legal, nothing new, Manafort volunteered to be interviewed next week

Not gonna lie here, former CTR member here. It's been fun watching ShariaBlue crash and burn.

Nunes has evidence that contradicts Comey's testimony. That is why he has asked Comey to come back on Tuesday to talk. It will be in closed session before open session.

that is blue tie Trump not the real Trump.

>watching Trump acting as the president
>gets me every time
we did it lads, we elected one of our own

So, I don't get it...
The investigation is still about trump-russia relations or is it now about the illegal wiretapping of trump team?

dib nunnib mabe sense???

Goddamnit nunes you bastard, i have to pick up my kid at that hour. Now i will miss the happening

Should be calling them Seppos. Not Yankees.

The dems are sperging out about russia-trump connection.

The repubs are sperging out about leaks, unmasking.

it most likely will be

Guys all of this new information got me really sleepy. We should really get some rest. Good night.

Basically a tug of war between the two between dems and repubs on the commitee. We seemed to have the uperhand but Nunes was a wishy washy just then. Dems don't have any evidence of Russia collusion but have built an elaborate house of cards case built on flat Earth tier "evidence" designed to smear as many people associated with Trump in the public eye as possible.

what was trump doing in this photo? pretending to be a muslim? kek

yeah I know but what is being INVESTIGATED?

Nunes is heading an investigation, right?
Is it about trump-russia ties or about illegal wiretapping of the trump team?

Concrete apes would go ape.

ok so it's just a mess basically

i fucking love this president HAHAH

It's about the wiretapping

golden corral is fucking disgusting

is golden corral any good?

Guys it's been 4 hours.
Where's the fucking edit?

H-how rekted are burgers now?

its meh. Got decent steak and other things but not worth going out of your way for.

He just said there wouldn't be a different investigation and this is still the Russia probe

>implying gook ads are any better

Yeah, if you watch the hearing with Comey and Rogers no one asked any actually investigative qustions about Russia, it was all leading questions from Dems intended to bamboozle the viewing audience.

"Director Comey, would Putin like to interfer in our elections?"
"Well, yeah I suppose"
"Is it something he wouldn't do?"
"Well no, he would be willing to do it"

It was a farce, the whole Russia thing is a witch hunt. Watch Schiff squirm when challenged: youtube.com/watch?v=SPhBiVKRM9A

CUT PEEL STICK AND SEAL

Schiff and nunes are heads. They are basically doing 2 partisan investigations.

Nunes just did a press conference now schiff is doing a press conference in order to damage control and throw out more accusations on trump. This is probably to push the nunes press comference out of the media spotlight and continue the russia trump narrative.. It is basically a war in the intel committee.

Thats what I thought too. Would be fucking glorious

Goddamn it, that golden corral ad. Where the fuck am I supposed to get ribs at 2am?

>Unironucally believes the earth isnt flat

The more I read stuff like that the more I realize that every single aspect of the US governement is at war.

There is a fucking war between the official, elected governement (trump) and the unofficial, unelected governement (obamas shadow gov in washington, clintons, medias, so many us officials and people basically trying to get trump out of the picture and to go back to good ol establishement -the people who organized 9/11-).

This war will not fucking end until there is one winner and one looser from it.

Either the cucks will win and trump will be removed from office or killed, or trump wins and the truth surfaces and all these litteral traitors are jailed, sent to exile and so on.

No other option.

Correct

This, pretty much

But this has been the situation in Europe as well, only that the Left won, and have been following Alinsky principles of being sufficiently brutal but not too brutal.

Here as well, leftists have acted as if at war behind their facade.