So Albania. What does /pol think about us?

We're a tiny nation in the Balkans peninsula with a shitty economy and tons of social issues but we're trying to get better. Personally I don't give 2 fucks about those not related to me but Albanians tend to make a bad name for themselves. So what's up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmMJI2zKFwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A good way to quickly lose one kidney.

Turkish Muslim scum

Kosovo Je Srbija

This is the only Albanian I know.

TWO MEN SHAKING HANDS

brown gypsy rats. I wish they would all go back and die.

Most of Albanians ive met in Greece (

this one time I watched two Albanian youths fuck live on cam. They even took directions from me. You guys are alright.

Let me be real with you Albania, excluding all countries within Africa and most of the middle east, you are probably one of the least desirable countries to visit or take immigrants from.

If your family moved into an aussie country town you would more than likely be firebombed on your first day

first world

You're pretty cool

i remember you every fucking thread
are you the half serbshit autist

Basically turks

nice flag

>mplying

>So Albania. What does /pol think about us?
>greek flag
You have to go back Ahmed

>tfw first world

>tfw parks and clean air everywhere

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

>tfw god tier nature

>tfw mountains everywhere

>tfw rich in historical places

Kosovo is ancient Serbian Soil.

Why many mafia here are from albania?

>tfw modern

Send pics of your bunkers user.

>Ancient Serbian soil
>Slavs have been in the balkans for 1000 years
>Albanians have been in the balkans for 8000+
Top kek

They're Muslims so they're brothers to me.
Although, from what I hear, they engage in some degenerate types of behavior. That I don't approve. Preserve some decency and you're fine

we need to sell the weed somewhere to get rich

>tfw rich wildlife

>tfw 700000 bunkers

Albanians aren't muslim, they shit on muslims. They just went pretending to be muslim cause it was convinient.
We shit on both the bible and the quran, were the world's first atheist state, BY POPULAR DEMAND.

>tfw rich cinematography and animated cartoons

youtube.com/watch?v=vmMJI2zKFwk

>tfw old style cities

>tfw every kind of climate in one country

If Albania is so great, why do you cunts always swim to Italy or move to ACTUAL first world countries.
You can paint your buildings pretty colors roach, that doesn't change the fact that it's shit.
It's like putting lipstick on a dead pig.
Also, your GDP is mostly made up of organ harvesting and human trafficking.
I've driven through Albania, it's a shithole riddled with bullet ridden buildings and inbreds.
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, in Europe hates you fucks,

Not even albanians like albanians

that's an old pic
albania was shit
now it's first world
>organ harvesting and human trafficking
propaganda in kosovo

>tfw average neighborhood looks like this

We don't

wat

>tfw modern paintings everywhere

These bunkers are comfy as fuck.

>now it's first world
Again, shitskin, you can put glitter on shit, it doesn't change the fact that it is a shit.

Once I played as Turkey in EU4 and your country was easy to conquer and easily absorbed as a core province of my Mongolian rape machine.
Is that what happened in real life and if so how do feel about that?
Also didn't you used to be Illyrians n sheeeiiit?
How far is your house from where Constantine was born?
Are there any vampires where you are or local monsters ?

ew modern art
no point of going now

can't read what you say over the first worldness i post gaygreek

why does everyone hate albanians? what they do?

If the situation is anything like in Serbia, The capital is probably nice and beautiful, and natural resorts are maintained and kept beautiful for the rich, while everyone else is getting poorer and poorer. Going by GDP i'd venture to say it is.

Albaniabro, educate me for a moment from a personal standpoint. How are your women?

How much of a bribe would you need to pay to get an Albanian passport?

I see
>/pol
a lot now
whatever happened to
>Sup Forums

>Tirana town hall
Pretty pathetic for "first world" desu
Its a shithole

To be honest all Balkan architecture is awful, look at this steaming pile of shit considered to be a national """treasure"""

My mums from Albania, said she loves the country but admits it's a bit of a disgusting turkish shithole. However, there is no dog shit anywhere when I went compared to England. Pretty good...

Beaches are disgusting though, my mate stepped in the water and immediately hopped out because there was a broken glass bottle there. Nearly had to get his foot amputated because of infection

first world behaving cunts

no bribes
we are first world

it's being reconstructed completely as we speak

>my mate stepped in the water and immediately hopped out because there was a broken glass bottle there

>first world behaving cunts
But do they look good, on average?

Please I'm serious, give a ballpark figure

It's the phone poster scum, iPhones correct to that

Honestly. Shut the fck up and get out of my thread. If you're not willing to admit that we've got issues as a nation then you shouldn't waste time trying to lie to everhome that were a First World Nation. Fcking idiot

You're white but you're muzzies. Your culture is shitty, violent, and lacks honor. I'd defend you against brown muzzies but you have to go back to Albania. I can only hope you will one day embrace true Western ideals once again.

disgusting people

/thread

shittier country

Fukin badass flag.

Nice flag
Islamic state in Europe

he stepped on edgy rocks or crabs

there are qts

>ballpark figure
what's that

shut the fuck up imposer gaygreek
i'm taking all the time to save all those pics here

The serbs like to kill them, and since pol loves Serbia, they also by default hate Albania

You are stealing like niggers and immigrating like mexicans
Wtf are you talking about

Thats a 5/10 but i feel its cherrypicked, or maybe its just Romania, pic related is our government building and its above-avg tier compared to some of the other, better, buildings.
Tito commie architecture is shit tier tho

Suuure it is

Fucking inbred turkroaches, the worse kind of "people" i ever saw

It's the most recent recognizable """landmark""" in all of Eastern Europe, I wouldnt consider that cherry picking

it is being reconstructed since two months

shut up cefur
now that i have your pics i can pay two malok hitmen to find you

Mate, it was a fucking glass bottle. My mum had to pull glass pieces out as some Albanian guy kept praying for him and putting his hand on his head. Albania's beach water is full of oil and rubbish. I've been twice in the past 10 years, second time was better, but still not a holiday destination if you aren't going to stay in the mountains

When I went last time, the girls were pretty average. There were some absolute fitties, but I think every country has them. Some of them had missing teeth and stuff. But when they were good looking, they were *good looking*

did you go to d*rres

Albanians aren't "turkish" genetically. They have the highest IBD rates in Europe, which means they are among the most homogenous populations in Europe (this isn't inherently a good or bad thing, just means they aren't turks).

There are turkish mixes on the outskirts in places like Prizren or Sanxhak, but in general Albanians were very clannish and didn't mix with foreigners.

Emir Lenjani typifies the Albanian Phenotype, he cannot belong to literally any other race. Again i'm not saying that this is anything inherently good or something to be proud of, but it most definitely is not Turkish.

I dated an Albanian. She was a hardcore nationalist when it came to the shithole her parents fled but she supported mass immigration for Western countries and all sorts of liberal policies.

Albanians seem to me to be unsuccessful Jews.

Yes

>Emir Lenjani typifies the Albanian Phenotype,
no
pic related are most typical albanians
especially the guy

yes, albanians are characteristic by their sponge bob heads

i could literally tell who's albanian by just looking at his face for a second

these people literally could be from many other countries, there is no distinctiveness here that is spefically Albanian and Albanian only. In the interest of being objective, dont let your emotions cloud your judgment or bias you. If you don't think Lenjani is attractive, get over it and accept reality. Lenjani is someone I can say comfortably could only be an Albanian (Kosovo Albanians especially have this phenotype)

>especially the guy
The guy could easily be light skin turkish or armenian if dressed in Turkish clothes..

Their flag is bro-tier. Very Vlad

Exactly! Square heads with the top being slightly larger and those eyebrows.
Also the eyes being closer to the center of the face.

Yeah its true, albanians are brachycephalic, "block heads".

I think the Albanian flag is one of the best in the world (apart from the UK). I really like the bird thingi, forgotten what it's called

Albaniaroach

>albanians
kill them all

>I really like the bird thingi, forgotten what it's called
two headed chicken

You're 100% on point.

Most Albanians I've met looked like that guy.

fuck off Greece you fucking parasite i hope that golden dawn wins and kicks all of you bastards out himara is Greek

>out of all places he visited d*rres

where do you live

>diasporaroaches showing up
took too long

what are you even implying koumpare ?

Prishtina

>tfw even poor villages look like this