Why are liberals upset with him?

Why are liberals upset with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JonTronShow
youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU
newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s0QrgRib5a54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Although he doesn't have a firm grasp of it, he was stating facts about racial differences.

Leftists are predisposed to viewing people as fundamentally equal. If whites are "ahead" there must be a reason for it. The reason is either mostly environmental or mostly heritable, and obviously if you think it's mostly heritable you're clashing with the left's anti-white narrative.

because you're not allowed to say things that liberals disagree with.

And this is what liberals truly believe.

He didn't fall into line.

That's the disheartening part about it.

I'm listening to the live stream where it went down right now and I notice that he is just calling out liberals so far about how they just start insulting the person they debate

Because he has different opinions

He bought up a good point about Sweden and the saying if you boil a frog slowly it doesn't notice

He thinks that whites should remain the majority in America and that races are different eg Blacks commit more crime on average.
Leftists want equality in everything, so because he doesn't want racial equality and thinks that some races aren't equal to others in certain regards he's Hitler.

he was caught skirting the border between saying racist/white nationalist shit and was justifiably reprimanded for it

before one of you stormfaggots has a cry, yes saying 'enter the genepool' and advocating an ethno-state for a very multi racial country is disgusting.

Doesn't Black Lives Matter want a mostly black America though? So why do liberals like them?

He explained his viewpoint in a calm and collective manner instead of screaming like a maniac to fit into their stereotypes.

They've convinced themselves so fervently that BLM is a peaceful movement about evil cops shooting dindus that nothing BLM say or do could possibly be wrong or bad.
It's also possible that they simply don't know that side of them, or just don't care.

Why don't leftists attack non-white ethnostates like Japan or Iran then?

anytime you come out with your political views you offend half of your audience.

Because he's a racist white* male, of course.

*of middle eastern descent

The thing is as long as he isn't shoving them in his videos why should they care?

I hate him cause he's a fat man child loser gamer who makes smug faces while reviewing games and ripping off AVGN

I REALLY HATE him now cause I constantly need to see his face posted here cause of morons like (you)

Sage and Hide all JohnFaggotTron threads.

This guy is fucking cancer

Destiny claims that every republican voter is white but if he said every democratic voter is black he would have been the one getting blasted

typical canadian getting mad because he doesn't enjoy american celebs. just hide the thread and walk away. Like close your eyes HAHA

>why should they care?
they shouldn't but its typical fake news fueling the hate fires and causing mass hysteria anytime somebody doesn't agree with the left. Look at trump and pewdiepie

Makes sense I'm surprised that CNN hasn't been talking about it and saying shit like "Jontron claims to hate mexicans"

>that CNN hasn't been talking about it
CNN has bigger fish to fry than a youtube e-celeb. Remember they are still on the Russian boogieman witch hunt trying to prove Trump has ties to them lmao

He started spouting stuff like white genocide and saying stuff that implies black people are inherently more violent than whites. Basic alt-right rhetoric.

Outside of the alt-right hug box, such statements are frowned upon. It is the equivalent of saying all white people are racist at a GOP fundraiser.

>ruining your career for saying something you later admit to not being real
This is what happen when you Sup Forumstards spill your spaghetti in real life.

Because he is an Iranian born of immigrant parents and he disagrees with everything they stand for. He is an even greater threat to their ideology than any white man could be.

He said rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites, and liberals can't into facts

Because they're fucking crybabies.

First example.

>...stuff that implies black people are inherently more violent than whites.

You mean actual fact-based statistics?
No wonder the lib is so assblasted.

Second example.

>fat man child loser gamer
He achieved more than you though.

>ruining your career
his career is not ruined. You don't lose 3mil subs over night. Also this publicity has gained him new subs and supporters

Nice, he's redpilled. Also checked.

In all honesty, collectathons do not sell anymore. Jontron has an audience of new generation children who never played them before, and thanks to his nonstop discussion of Rare and how great they were and fantastic Banjo Kazooie was, it actually brought forward a chance for a lot of those former rareware employees to make a new Banjo Esque game. Something like this wouldn't have sold on nostalgia alone, Jon was the one that put the idea in thousands of children's heads about how fun the game looked. This project could be credited to Jons starting the fire in all honesty, and without him throwing his weight behind it and hyping it up as well, I doubt it would be anywhere near as successful. So honestly, after Jon doing all this shit for them for free, only to be snubbed is kind of insulting. I understand if they wanted to remove his voice because of "controversy" but they should have just kept quiet about it and not say anything when doing it. Instead, they came forward and virtue signaled like faggots which speaks volumes about how treacherous and genuinely awful people they are

reminder to go sub to this based redpilled man

youtube.com/user/JonTronShow

>can't come up with arguments so starts insulting a person like a 12 year old
Oh yeah I totally want a liberal America

>you are nowadays considered nazi and white supremacist if you are anti-violence, against reckless mass immigration, and are pro-freedom of speech

I hate this retarded timeline. Just look at JonTron's twitter, people are attacking him whatever he says, trying to find something to grasp on and call him nazi.

That kind of rhetoric has been used to oppress other minorties like Italians and the Irish.

Those arguements mysteriously dissappeared once those groups became wealthy and influential enough to retaliate politically.

Because he has his own opinions and doesn't post witty jabs at the right on twitter.
>Go back? Yes, please white men, go back. *sips tea*

That indicates race of victim, not the aggressor.

WW3 can't start soon enough.

They do attack Japan.

Source or stfu.

What is it with libtards and the inability to capitalize the first letter of the first word of a sentence?

>imblying their retardation is bad

The more they attack people in the middle the further right they push them and those who watch it going down.

Give them a few more years of retardation and soon enough the norm will be fascism and libertarianism.

most crime is intraracial in general

blacks kill whites at like 3x the rate as the other way around though

>liberals
liberals can handle opposing viewpoints without sperging.

Totalitarians can not.

The irony is rich, i know.

sauce

HES FUCKING A WHITE MALE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

lol cry some mroe fagot

But he's Hungarian/Iranian, neither of which are white.

He committed wrongthink.

He's sucking white racists dicks.

How can one be upset with Jon "Nigger Safari" Jafari?

>saying 'enter the genepool' and advocating an ethno-state for a very multi racial country is disgusting.
...why?

brodyquest dude tweets him hate and all he can do is famgasm and

jontron for mayor!

brodyquest dude tweets him hate and all he can do is famgasm and say how he loves his videos

jontron for mayor!

>state opinion calmly
>get barred and removed from everything, and harassed.
>leftists prove they care about sensative topics the most be destroying everyone who states alternate viewpoints

I notice they like to chant "freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequence" when they really mean something slightly different, but they got to put a noble sounding spin on it

danke

Why can you say chinks are smart but not that niggers are dumb?

The statement the. png was supposed to show that blacks commit more crime than whites but it only shows more rich black people get killed than poor white people. Comparing for the bottom vs top percentiles.

>white has to be bad, non white has to be good
follow this one simple rule and you can say what you like

It involves forcibly removing or killing citizens of your own nation?

What's the sauce?

Because he's correct.

He spoke the truth. Wealthy niggers commit more crimes than poor whites:

newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf

welp, its official.
they replaced jontron with emptyhero because they thought that he was actually black
here's a voice clip leaked from a developer's twitch stream
vocaroo.com/i/s0QrgRib5a54

>nothing wrong with riots