What is some good right wing entertainment?

What is some good right wing entertainment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0WSbpxmlwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I follow NOOSE.

TRS is the best.
There's some normie friendly content on Youtube.

TRS is really good.

F for Fash the Nation

F for might be coming back this fall

I used to watch Redeye when I had cable. It's not really right wing as much as it just allows everyone to talk. Which seems to be what right wing is getting defined as lately.

>TRS
Don't you mean (((TRS)))? They're run by a jew married to a tranny who has a mulatto brother.

None of that is völkisch at all.

source? My dick got hard at the thought of FTN returning. I need my guiding light.

He left his wife he's serbian so if anything he's a turk rape baby not a jew

Even if that were true (it's not), if there were a funny Jew who red-pills people on JQ and shitposts about current events in that context, I'd listen to it.

Ya but they have done more to redpill and provide white nationalist entertainment than any other entity in 20 years.

They get a free pass and the people who cry about it are total retard faggots

No it's not. Also
>using a meme created by TRS to bash TRS

Stick around. Its probly going to happen

Dang that's some heavy damage control shilling there.

>even if its true which its not, goy
>oy vey its just a meme (reminds me of the left's "its just satire/its just a prank" excuse)
>w-well ok maybe its true but they get a pass because I like them

we're lynching all you tranny-lovers, turk-lovers, and jew-enablers on the DotR

this is the worst. All these anti TRS faggots forget who created the echos meme. It was a TRS goy

>Act like an autistic puritan
>get called out
>Call everyone else controlled opposition and damage control

What have you done to further your cause, faggot?

Murdoch Murdoch
I can't think of anything else

>if I call you an autistic puritan, then I win the argument!
Nice virtue signaling, kid. You just showed us how much you support the degeneracy tainting the white race.

I'm a police officer who regularly arrests and kills shitskins on a regular basis. I don't sit behind a keyboard with my tranny shitskin family like (((TRS))).

I saw Mike Enoch hinting at them coming back at some point in a twitter reply. He didn't say when though.

Interestingly, their alexa web ranking has taken a slight hit after FTN left. Best show indeed.

>d d-ay of the rope

you are not even an effective network of people capable of doing anything.

TRS , identity europa , and american vanguard are real people numbering in the thousands who interact in real life all the time

All you fags shitting on TRS are 20 people on image boards who have never met and are atomized and tactically and strategically useless outside of the internet.

The last episode was almost a full film

TRS is a "network" led by a jew married to a tranny, co-opted and infiltrated by Antifa.

it was over before it even began. SAD!

>atomized and tactically and strategically useless outside of the internet.
Fucking THIS. As europe burns these niggers would be bickering, its right wing virtue signalling

>he's been listening to cripplechan

Stormfront Radio w/ Don Black
Dr. David Duke
Stefan Molyneux
Jeff Rense
Chris Cantwell
Styx
ReviewTechUSA

>co-opted by antifa

are you talking about 8ch?

What kind of antifa organization creates the most effective white nationalist entertainment network on the internet?

Do you ever sit down and breath and think about what you are saying?

cantwell is EXTREMELY entertaining

Red Ice TV on YouTube

Oh so you're a fat donut-eating fuck bandaging the problem, instead of actually addressing the cause.

As a whole, you guys aren't even more likely to shoot niggers than whites and won't arrest antifas, BLM, and niggers still commit 50% of the crimes despite being 12% of the population.

Fuck off.

Japanese vidya games.

When the FUCK is styx going to finally drop civic god damn nationalism? Even black pigeon speaks has gone ethno

Every once in a while stormfront(which im not bashing) comes here trying to recruit new blood.

They just can not stand that someone other than Thomas Pierce, David Lane or Tom Metzger is involved in this kind of movement

Him getting triggered is the best. Holy shit he really was at the height of anger at exactly the two hour mark, wow

youtube.com/watch?v=F0WSbpxmlwo

No, they're right. He had an ubermarxist jew wife who's job it was to literally shill for "diversity" hiring, and a half-black brother (his father drilled oil). Is he a jew himself? No idea. Maybe.

It's youtube user Morakkiu. He had his channel before TRS I guess.

Stormfront is an FBI run organization. Almost all the higher members are government agents.
For that matter, most white supremacist organizations in the US are all co-opted. If you are interested in being a tool to be exploited by the globalists, by all means, join one of these silly organizations.

he didnt create it either.

It was another person who wrote the program you plugged into a browser

I am not a stormfront member. I just noticed we get alittle spill over and those people rather than normalize white identity would rather have a purity circle jerk in a dark room and worship Hitler

>It's youtube user Morakkiu. He had his channel before TRS I guess.

TRS started as a bunch of libertarians in a FB group, Morrakiu was in from the beginning, echos first appeared in his segment Merchant Minute and really took off when one of their guys created a chrome extension placing Jewish names in parentheses.

this is correct. It was a community member at TRS that invented Echos to mimmick the audio editing moakkiu used in his skits

8gag shills shoo shoo

That's the browser plugin (Coincidence Detector) which is based on the meme. Morakkiu created the meme in his merchant minute clips.

Was Morrakiu doxxed and was he found to be a good goy? His content is great would hate for it to be so.

He put his face out there in a few vids and never got shown to be a good goy. He may be a NEET and not have a public profile. He is or was a Sup Forumsack.

Trs would be good if it wasnt for all the jews and fags they associate with

>hurr everyone's controlled opposition

>trs would be good except for minor ideological purity thing

Nah TRS is good. If the entire panel was made up of jewish trannies it would still be good

>hurr everyone's controlled opposition
You laugh, but it's true.

lol remember how his wife's Jewish % kept increasing?

> she's only 10%
> why are you getting upset about 25%
> a half jew is nothing

TDS has gotten a little boring without Ghoul and bulbasaur, I miss them. The dynamic of Sven and Enoch alone is a little awkward because Sven constantly spergs out while Enoch just wants to steer the show into an FTN-esque informational direction. Feels like there's a struggle over the shows direction when its just the two of them

>Jew wife, Mike (((Enoch)))
You were saying?

You give the jews too much credit

Once I saw the picture and her job I knew it was at least half. She is blonde so it's probably not full.

>You give the jews too much credit
there is a usury meme in there somewhere

He still doing meth? Haven't watched him since he went on a meth binge in December after he broke up with his GF.

Rick & Morty - Never thought a cartoon could subtly red pill gen z but it is true. Also, we should keep that between us so that CN doesn't shoah it

I wonder how his wife can even manage to tolerate the fact that he's an holocaust denier and a massive anti-semite

>This.
TRS, IE and Counter Currents are actually bring people together in real life.
We have a rather large group in my city and we have a meetup about every month.

This happened in the 60s it was called cointel pro. Wait til some agitator starts pushing you towards "action".

BRAAAAAAAP

I still listen to them but any time mike mentions the jq I can't help but laugh knowing hes porking a jew and pretending like its okay

True Capitalist Radio Troll Show on Blogtalkradio.com at 5:00 US central time.

>wait until somebody starts pushing you towards X

that doesnt happen because everyone in these groups is highly educated and know the history of the movement.

>that doesnt happen because everyone in these groups is highly educated and know the history of the movement

Said every co-opted movement ever...

I have a hard time finding these podcasts on certain apps (overcast, itunes, etc.,) Can anyone recommend an app that these podcasts can be downloaded from to my iPhone?

Alt Right Andy YouTube channel

>roiland is a lefty

It hurts

no said every movement that recruits hicks and criminals to fill their ranks.

We are all college kids and professionals

I like Sven and Enoch but goddammit I can't fucking stand McNabb. It's gotten to the point where I won't bother listening if he's on the show.

He has no worthwhile input on any topic, all he does is throw in the sarcastic "but don't you know diversity is fantastic goy?" bullshit comments with an attitude like he's just blown your mind with some deep esoteric truth.

The best was during the milo bullshit when he announced that it was great that gay men were knocked off the progressive stack. When Enoch asked him why that's great, he had no fucking answer. "uh... Hmmm.. I don't know why that's great". Stupid fuck just says things he thinks will get him approval from his friends.

Fuck that faggot. I don't listen to that many podcasts and he's fucking ruining it.

i agree they need 2 more permanent hosts

Shame that Bulbasaur got fucked and left, no one even wants to expose Mcnabb
Three people is the best set up I think, you have Sven, Enoch and someone else to rotate between the episodes

They need to bring Hateful Heretic back.

I can tell by your writing that I'm dealing with an educated man.

Dragon Maid

Radical Agenda

TRS is overrated and gets old after a couple months. I hope FtN comes back soon.

It's time to go back to antifachan

I think the show works well when Enoch and Seventh Son have someone on who's a bit more serious and not looking to get laughs.
The episodes with Greg Johnson and Paul Kersey were great.

This.

Tom Metzger with resist dot com is always a good listen, keeping in mind he is in his 70's now he has been active for the last 45 years.

Ebaum's World

Go cry more trs

TV = Left Wing
Internet = Right Wing

The elitists can't control the internet.

Don't have to, they just increasingly direct people into walled gardens like Facebook and the AppStore and declare the rest of the internet to be unreliable and, next, "unsafe." Governments don't need to do more than nudge, people will do it themselves.

Jonathan Bowden speeches. 100s of hours to listen to in your car and actually get a deep understanding of right wing writers/philosopers/poets etc.

Or you could keep listening to a couple of airhead american mutts try to keep up with a high IQ serbian nationalist.

You sound like an assmad shit skin

>100s of hours to listen to in your car and actually get a deep understanding of right wing writers/philosopers/poets etc
yes, listening to days of esoteric right-wing philosophy will resolve all our problems

when did i say it would solve every problem?

He asked for good right wing entertainment. There's no better than Jonathan Bowden.

This website is a joke. The guy's wife is a literal jewish diversity officer.

Very true.