THEY CAN'T STOP SUICIDING

>better economy
>incredible welfare
>always top places in the (((happiness index)))
>lel u medshits are poor pay denbts
>no sun
>wageslave your life away
>obsessed by productivity
>try to fill the void inside by inviting more niggers and act humanitarian
>go home
>hang yourself

how do we teach nordcucks to enjoy life?

Remove kebab

The melancholy lives in our souls.

It can't be removed.

I'm not surprised you aren't killing yourselves when your mothers make you dinner and suck you off every night.

Remove bagel

>greece

wat

>tfw that doesn't happen anymore because i live alone

Southern Europeans confirmed master race

shit comeback dude

>Be Lithuanian
>Commit suicide

>dem digits

I would gladly part with this materialistic abundance we have, if it meant we could have our culture, heritage and people back.

Life here is suffering, and we dull the pain with spending.

Finally-a left the a-comfort of your-a mama at the ripe young age-a of 35?

>nordcucks
just above world average, think you should be asking the eastern yuros and mongols what's up

Southern Europe living the good life

wew lad

Its kinda scary thing to see as over 16 people kill themselves everyday here.
Send help pls.

we all got jewed hard, nordbreh
only focus today is growth and money

>tfw i'll never live a simple life in my roadside tavern with a qt waifu and eight kids until i die and get buried under my favorite oak

W-what's going on w-with Lithuania?

Lithuaniabros, are you alright?

it is tradition for them

why does this map include rivers wtf

what's wrong with it?
even in these horrible, dire times, which will definetly get much worse down the line, there is still much to life.

>>always top places in the (((happiness index)))

what are these shit things and y do normies believe them

Feels good man.

isntantly belive this. my brother lives with his wife in italy and he is incredebly happy. you have very good food and a lush natural enviroment. many party of italy are probably among the most beautiful worldwide. also good quality of water in the mountains. dont ruin it with pollution

ugly nigger flag

How long did you need to notice?

I want to die

pretty sure it's the weed lmao

its is ojective fact that south europeans are happier than northerners i thought everyone knew

I think it's an environmental thing, sort of a purge of all the genetics that can't survive in a cold/dark climate.

tldr; kebab will remove itself.

c-can i come over? i will even vote native italian interests over that of my own

>always top places in the happiness index

Pic outdated (guy should be brown by now), but still relevant

>guy should be brown by now
>implying brown "people" work

Send help.

I guess Lithuania is built on demonic ruins. Hearing about a suicide is meh here. I have also succumbed to this illness because I am searching for a cheap respirator and helium tank for a few days now.

oops looks like you'll burn in hell

>mfw Dutch with Lithuanian soul

wewlad

Collective AND individual suicide

Being lithuanian is suffering lmao

come visit greece!
the sun here will definetly help you get better!
also, bring your shekels.

Fuck, that old flag looks way cooler.
I love Lithuanians by the way - great people. Makes me feel bad about how depressed you are. Don't worry, as am I. And seeing this continent being gifted to some sandniggers by jews and their cuck lapdogs isn't making it any better.

>Iceland
What the fuck is going on?

Suicide is our national dish

i have been to countless places here in Greece and i've never heard of a single person that uses antidepressants.

Why is Germany on that list twice?

have a couple of friends here in italy that are constantly drugged because panic attacks.

pretty sure it doesn't happen in the south. it's a city / north thing, where (((progressiveness))) is a hip thing to have.

overmedication probably. every 14 year old who says he feels a little down at times gets it prescribed. if it becomes part of medical culture, it becomes worse and especially on such a small island most doctors know each other. that's my guess anyway.

That's why you're not on the list.

Where in Italy would you recommend, south or north? I know south is warmer but I also don't want to go somewhere with libyans or ghanaians

Lol and the balthurt belt
YAAAAH IM REACHING MY FINAL FORM
SUICIDE!

The atlantic winds and the fall of the Empire really do me in.
Cumps

:DD

I want to die. I hate living on 56%land

yea they just throw anti-depressants at anything, even ADHD which is overdiagnosed as fuck. there's also a lack of actual therapists so drugs are the only option for treatment.

the north is very european and modern, even if it still holds a lot of italian beauty. not a major culture shock if you go there.

south can be tricky. disorganized, very relaxed, people can be scumbags. but if you find the right place and the right people, you'll have a life revolution. they can be the warmest, friendliest people on earth. it's a no bullshit, no rush attitude.

so, try the middle ground. toscana, emilia-romagna umbria and marche are beautiful areas. lazio too. stray away from the big centers and look for medium sized towns if you want to get the most authentic feel.

We are poor. We can't reach you let alone spend anything if we reach Greece.

The government is rich. Only the working people are poor.

thanks for the advice friendo, I'm learning italian and thinking of going to uni for a year in italy, your advice helps a lot

If I was living in a freezing region filled with insufferable PC types, and shitskins, Id probably feel like killing myself too. Also some parts of Northern Europe only get few hours of faint sunlight per day and are as cold as the arctic during winter time. Weather and exposure to daylight significantly affects your mood. There's a reason the Vikings tried to gtfo of that region for hundreds of years. Northern Europe is a shit place to live inspite of the high living standards. I'd rather be a poor fisherman who gets to work in the warm Mediterranean than a middleclass swedcuck office worker who can't even take a walk outside for a few hours for half the year because of the risks of hypothermia.

why do all the welfare queen countries have LOWER suicide

>born in Spain
>Saw this country go from the 9th biggest economy to the 14tg
>People are fucking dumb as fuck and would call you a francois fascist
>Sweden tier pro-gay
>Doesn't show any signs to recover
>Surrounded by chavs and white trash
>tfw living in this God-forsaken shithole

cheers man! happy to help.
i'm personally from bologna, emilia-romagna's main city. it's also considered the leftiest city in italy and it can be really chaotic / dirty / cucked.

i still love it because it's like a diamond covered in shit. away from the chaos and the drunken antagonistic students, you'll find hidden gems and history everywhere.

plus, if you are looking for a bit of liveliness in your uni year, you'll probably find it big time in bologna. i did my uni here too and it was a fucking blast desu.

other cool uni cities in emilia would be ferrara or parma. much chiller places but still beautiful (and super close to bologna, had some colleagues that were studying here but sleeping in ferrara. 40 mins of train so very doable)

perugia (umbria region) is a magical city too. medieval as fuck and basically built on a slope, so it develops in vertical. visited last year and i was really impressed.

can't really go wrong with toscana either. full of beautiful towns, from lucca (which hosts every year the biggest italian comic con if you're interested) to firenze itself.

tl;dr good luck breh, hope you will enjoy italy

>parma
R.I.P. Gone but never forgotten.

Lithuania on suicide watch

You live in the north, it's cold and birong so you kys.
live near the beach it's hot and sunny and you're happy even if you poor af

>tfw fall for the "anti"-depressant jew
They are but quickly snap out of it.Nordcucks are using them until their brains become mush and then decide to kill themselves.

The problem is that the healthy reaction to ugly society (commieblocs, government policies, lies, hypocricy, le ebin boger faec) is banned.
>we live in the best country of all times
Yeah yeah, Sparta had the same boast.
In truth, anybody who doesn't want to kill themselves upon seeing commieblocks should be medicated to do so. Then maybe we wouldn't have them.

What THE fuck is wrong with Lithuanians?!

I visited it , beautiful slcean, white European country. Beautiful, tall people.Fucking fairytale.
What the fuck is your problem Vitautas?!

>be ((((aryan)))) nord
>work all day and have only enough spare time to watch your wife being fucked by immigrants
>send your daughter to school with her new boyfriend, Abdul
>wait patiently for summer to come so you can visit "medishit" poor countries
>try to mock mediterraneans
>they all laugh because they know that by night your wife and daughter will be tasting mediterranean cock
>get intimidated that a 5 year old greek can grow a bigger beard than you
>can't even survive the climate without getting 3rd degree burns from the sun
>go back to nordic coutnry to continue your depressed life

Nordics are happier but have more suicides. Vast majority has everything better than in shitskin countries.

I have the feeling that many suicides in Italy are reported as accident, (oops, she fell from the window, he was just walking casually on the rails) because of social stigma and religion.

>Nordics are happier but have more suicides
And antidepressants consumption and alcoholism.
If you have an explanation for this I'd be happy to listen, but I'm starting to think that collecting cold data about >quality of life is not a true indicator of happiness.

Not really.
The only thing better in Northern Europe is maybe the wages and even then that is not entirely true because you get taxed for most of it anyway. Other than that we have shit weather most of the time, Northern Europe is being given away to shitskins and mudslimes because ''muh morals'', we work fucking slave hours and most of the population consists of politically correct arrogant pieces of shit.

Well might as well kill myself

This. Our "happiness" is denial based on material wellbeing.

you can't throw money at rampant individualism, oversocialization(which doesn't mean human interaction, but has to do with instilled social pressure) and constant existential suffering and hope it goes away

huh... we have less suicides than italy and spain... didn't see that coming

Niggers are afraid of death.

>118087658
That map is wrong. No sauce no bump

pls respond instead of posting mongol jokes

Alcoholism is also one of the factors.

The immigrants from here are more likely to join ISIS or to kill themselves. They see no point in terrorizing here.

>from here
In here*

digits confirm pollution isn't real

holy fuck

Ive met only 4 Lithuanians in my life and 3/4 look like pic related

my sides

>I know south is warmer but I also don't want to go somewhere with libyans or ghanaians.
Then you definitely want to avoid the North, especially large urban areas. There are definitely fewer shitskins/niggers in the south, for two reasons mainly: 1) there is no work for them; 2) if they don't toe the line and event think about going gibsmedat or full chimput, they usually are quickly "disappeared" by local organized crime.

t. pure blood Northerner living near Venice.

Commiting sudoku in islam is haram bro.