SAGA OF TEALEAVES CONTINUES!

Clinton crony made up evidence to investigate Trump and supposed Russia connection. FBI snooped on Trump tower, found nothing. There never was any reason to suspect Trump of any involvement with Russia, let alone investigate. It was all fabricated.

PREVIOUS THREADS

#1 #2 >ORIGIN + MORE INFO

** reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/616ypb/mail1trumpemailcom_meet_tealeaves_and_his_forged/

>Meet TeaLeaves for the first time

** i.magaimg.net/img/9bc.png)

>Meet one of six aspects of his forged DNS logs

** reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/60tkie/would_someone_here_with_access_to_a_bind9_server/

* TeaLeaves kicked off the whole Russia-Trump server thing with his DNS logs. This server has been mentioned in connection to investigations.

* Nobody knew who TeaLeaves was. Some speculated it was L Jean Camp herself which is the closest guess. It turned out to be a colleague of hers. See the info above for the damning proof.

* Tealeaves has a years-old wordpress account coincidentally named in leetspeak teakettle (t34k3ttl3). That's him. BTW I don't believe that FeelTheEmailMistake guy found it the way he says. I think he had to present it in a more eh "public safe" manner if you get my drift. Based on some other posts of his i think this guy is into some seriously heavy shit...and think about the timing of all this.

* The DNS logs contain + signs -- meaning recursive nameserver-nameserver queries which just doesnt happen. Even if we say the Russian nameservers have some weird setup -- well, the American medical nameservers have the same weird setup. Every damn nameserver has the same weird setup. Terribly unlikely...

* The guy mentions 6 indicators of forgery... says hes only 'reasonably confident' based on the indicator above... but it's pretty fucking damning all by itself. My suspicion is that another indicator is based on meticulous analysis of TTLS and cache behavior

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fgMX926P
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

THE DEMS ARE FUCCCCED

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY COOKED A SERVER UP (TRUMP ORGAINZATION, NOTE THE MISSPELL), RENTED A ROOM AT TRUMP'S HOTEL AND PUT THE FUCKING THING THERE IN ORDER TO GET PRETEXT TO SPY.

AMONGST OTHER THINGS.

Everything relevant (including LJean logs) archived in this bin:

pastebin.com/fgMX926P

Just in case

If they actually did that and weren't smart enough to use fake names or a fake ID / credit card they are so beyond fucked

THE TRUMP 'ORGAINZATION' SERVER WAS REGISTERED TO EMILY MCMULLIN.

NO CONNECTION TO EVAN, BUT PUTTING A COOKED SERVER IN A RENTED ROOM IS ONE WAY TO GET/SUPPORT PRETEXT.

>If they actually did that and weren't smart enough to use fake names or a fake ID / credit card they are so beyond fucked

ALSO, THEY'VE BEEN MEMORYHOLING AND CHANGING THE SERVER REG DATA OR WHATEVER SINCE THIS ALL CAME TO LIGHT. COVERING THEIR TRACKS.

We gotta get this to the right people that's the ultimate mssion at this point. There's people on /r/conspiracy reviewing it (tech people) on FeelTheEmail's original thread

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/616ypb/mail1trumpemailcom_meet_tealeaves_and_his_forged/

and they are agreeing that it's either 1. planted and/or 2. even if it wasn't planted, it's not at all consequential and never should have led to an investigation

Probably should never have even led to a warrant to tap someone

Guys this is more than a smoking gun
Get this to every conservative media even Fox

Bump because of shills and slide threads

>Get this to every conservative media even Fox

I'M TOO BUSY BREXITING M8

What does this mean?

trump bump

They had nothing to get them a warrant or do an investigation on Trump-Russia so they forged server logs and slipped them by a judge to get a warrant and investigate Trump Russia. The serverlogs are forged

carry on

Looks damning for McMuffin.

>The serverlogs are forged

THEY MUST HAVE USED A JUDGE WHO DOESN'T 'GET COMPUTERS' .

THEY COULD HAVE DISGUISED THEIR FRAUD AS A TYPO. MOST JUDGES AREN'T SAAVY TO SERVER VERNACULAR

"TRUMP ORGAINZATION" IS BOTH THEIR IN AND THEIR OUT. IF THEY GOT CAUGHT THEY'D DECLARE AN OOPS WRONG SERVER BUT THEY GOT IT PAST THE JUDGE.

WHO WAS THIS JUDGE, I WONDER IF HE'D BE HAPPY TO FIND OUT HE WAS MADE A FUCKING MONKEY OUT OF.

boomp

Bump