What is it with feminists and having short hair?

What is it with feminists and having short hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eAnBnQJfLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dunno but it provides me erections

It highlights their tiny penis.

They think they're protesting the patriarchy, but in reality, they're making themselves physically undesirable in addition to socially obnoxious.

>physically undesirable
Depends.

i think they want to be men because they are jealous

It's usually caused by molestation from a family member.

It's a "statement."

Also, feminist dating. Make yourself at your worst and then become mortally offended if anyone besides the best of men approach you romantically, because you're worth it even though you're about equivalent to a neckbeard with greasy hair or an actual plausible autist with an outright bowl cut.

I'm not kidding, this is literally the feminist fantasy: being treated as if you're not the absolute worst you could have made yourself. It's all about denying your shortcomings, shifting blame to conspiracy theories and demanding that 10/10s are drooling over you. No, they cannot see anything wrong with this.

Guys, you have to start acknowledging that long dry periods are preferable to placating this madness.

Watson is dyke. It'll come out, give it time. Calling it now.

she has a horrible body anyway so no real loss if she becomes a dyke.

I occassionally see a 10/10 short hair very rare though.

They subconsciously recognize that men are superior in every imaginable way and try to emulate them.

Wanting to be a male by looking like one

This. A woman's value comes from beauty, when she has short hair she sabotages her looks. They want to express their life story and ideology with it but men just want her to look good.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eAnBnQJfLE

Sometimes it works, it's nice to have variety.

Feminism has taught women that the way to be "equal" to men and be productive in society is to essentially act like a man. That's why feminism teaches women to look like a man, act like a man, get a job like a man.

Meanwhile women are different than men in many ways, and women are much more respected when they look like a woman, act like a woman, and raise children. Ironically enough feminism is itself rather sexist for enforcing male roles unto women instead telling them to act like a respectable woman

Penis envy

>tattoo

Disgusting.

because it makes my dick hard

sauce?

ill let an arm tattoo slide. anywhere else on her body would be a nogo.

>mfw nobody wants these sluts anymore when they get old

Proxy Paige. She does some vile shit on camera.

Why is it always us Aussies that explain the worlds problems best?

To compensate for the lack of a dick

Would you have long hair if you aren't trying to fuck a dude?

They equate masculinity with empowerment, so they seek to become like men.

they want to be men but they just end up looking like asexual fairies

>physically undesirable
Hahahahahaha, more for me.

Penis envy

What is it with fags?

You might be gay

>Lets fight for women by looking as close to a man as possible
hmmm

>1 Corinthians 11:6
For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

They don't like being women.

Short hair is fucking hot on a non-feminist girl.

Sauce please?

At least it makes it easier to identify SJWs.

Feminists have always secretly wished they were men. It's not an ideology of empowerment and being proud of being a woman, it's an ideology of anger and jealously that you aren't as good as a man

They want to be men.

This

It's all based off them not getting their way and out to prove us men

It's fucked up society and relationship s

I hate short hair on women. I automatically think they're lesbian.

hair salons are some of the cattyest most cancerous places alive. Buzzing yourself saves them thousands of dollars a year
t. guy with 4 sisters

Feminism was honestly worse for women than anything else. Before feminism women were literally just expected to get married and have a kid, and be a good mother. Now they're expected to do that (although the worst feminists discourage it) AND get a career and own property and be a member of society

Good job to feminists for just making the world harder for women. It always makes me mad that it just so happens to be the ugly and fat women who are all feminists, because before feminism no one would've wanted them so they wouldn't have had the privileged of living an easy life. Their anger and own personal failures ruined society for women

Have to look like a man to be taken seriously

Riley Cruise / Riley Nixon

fucking disgusting, short hair is the most unattractive thing a women can do to herself without much effort

that's not short

Being fat is the most unattractive thing a women can do to herself without much effort.
There are far more good-looking short-haired girls than fuckable fatties.

Depends on what the short haircut is honestly, buzzed hair and pixie cuts don't look good honestly, but short hair that just barely reaches the shoulders can look good sometimes on the right girl

She already said she is a furry and into beastiality. It's kind of funny to imagine Emma Watson being so bored with her rich life that she has time to make bullshit feminist statements and get into furries. Probably browses Internet to see what's hip with normies and supports it to feel like a commoner without actually being poor.

My GF has short hair and is the most misogynistic, racist person I know, kek

>that's not short
Maybe in your feminist utopia, In normal country thats called short hair for women.
Women arent lookin good in 3mm prison cut.

desperate men will take them

Short hair is definitely hardmode for female "aesthetics".

Only works on certain girls desu others just get that dyke look and basically warn everyone not to talk to them kek

Needs to be a bit longer

it makes them less feminine kek

>She already said she is a furry and into beastiality

source? That seems like bullshit

They are literally protesting femininity. lol

"We're strong powerful women who hate being viewed as women!"

Somewhere along the way they were abused by some prick who exploited them and broke them like an unwanted dog.

Why do millennials never want to settle down and raise a family?

Feminists are masculine women.

Just another example of liberal backwardness.

Literally looks like a man.

My theory is that long hair requires a lot of effort on behalf of woman to prepare and upkeep. Since feminists believe beauty shouldn't play a role in their desirability or worth, they cut their hair short so as not have to spend the effort needed on long or other stylized doos. I guess there may also be some other "rebellion" in having short hair as it technically wouldn't need so many of the products that help upkeep long hair.

The takeaway is that long hair is effort, short hair is not. Although the effort that some girls go through for their short hair makes you wonder why they bother at all if it is for the reasons above.

They unconsciously want to become men, but realize they can't. That's why they're always bitter about everything.

Buddhism(bald)-->yoga(bald & short-haired)-->Feminism(short-haired)

Teachings of Buddhism = positive energy, ignore bad energy(aka don't listen to bad news)
Teachings of Christianity = sacrifice yourself
Christian woman doing yoga = feminism.

If you've noticed that all through out history,...long hair represents the feminine quality. Short hair is the intentional break with tradition (and therefore) with tradition itself. They are showing that they are rebelling and breaking with tradition and with the traditional "feminine" ideals (patriarchy).

Most of the girls ive personally met with short hair have curly as fuck long hair

Shit can take 2 hours to prep in the morning

Fuck that

>why waste 2 hours when I can do it,in 5

Long hair appropriates a sexist gender role you primate.

her hair is obviously held at the back, are you blind

Extremely underrated post

c'mon now

So they don't have to wash the cum out of their hair.

the leaf speaks true

its so obv actually

underrated

Emma is feminist and she is hot, no matter what hair she is using.

probably because it is

>What is it with feminists and having short hair?
It looks attractive?

Emma Watson is a goddess

>tfw never will fuck emma watson

Fugg

Why is that boy wearing make up?

>dad crossed out on wrist

lul daddy issues

They want to be shitty men.

Eyeliner looks hypnotizing
Its even true that men get a little sleepy looking at eyes like that

one day she will return

Are you gay? She looks like a boy.

End of the thread

>Its even true that men get a little sleepy looking at eyes like that
No it just feels gayer to look at a dude wearing make up.

Yeah me too

um wat

She's got some big nasty man feet though. And she doesn't know how to stand "cute". Her feet are all cocked out at weird masculine angles in those "leaked" pics. Ever notice other chicks turn their toes inward when they take picks like that?

Her normal pics make her a goddess.