Adam Schiff press conference on Russia investigation LIVE NOW:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ugu2xLKTN8

I would put down good money that he mentions the Piss Dossier at least once.

I hate this smug, rosy-cheeked, closet-homogay

He's part of the pedo state guaranteed lol

winner winner chicken dinner

I would love to see him gargling cum in a prison shower, such a nasty little shill!

This guy is shitting his pants over not having seen whatever Nunez has seen. Making very bold statements for someone without complete information.

maybe if nunes didn't break committee rules he would know about it

would you look at all these Trump Internet Defense Force shills so hard at work

Oy Vey!!! Me and all my comrades in pic related sure do hate that old goyim Drumpf!!!

MAYBE THE COUNTRY AND THE CONSTITUTION ARE MORE FUCKING IMPORTANT THAN THESE FUCKING RULES THESE ASSHOLES SET UP FOR THEMSELVES

Fuck off shareblue shill

What is Schill saying?

>But call him a shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

So, did he get proof Tucker is a Russian spy yet?

Schiff is a creepy cocksucker.

>tfw OBAMA IS CLEARED

HE DID NOT ACTUALLY WIRETAP ANYTHING

THAT WOULD BE SILLY AS IF YOU COULD SEE OBJONGO DRESSED LIKE THE TELEPHONE GUY SNEAKING INTO TRUMPS OFFICES

IMPLYING TRUMP WOULD NOT HAVE SET UP A WATER MELON TO CATCH HIM

OR PUT A CHILD NEXT TO THE PHONE WITH A DNA TEST SHOWING THAT IT IS OBAMA'S CAUSING HIM TO RUN IN FEAR FROM THE RESPONSIBILITY

Agreed. This place is filled with Russians and ignorant rednecks/pussy-ass neckbeard that just want Nunes and other Republicans to cover up this investigation for Trump.

Sorry, but that's not going to work.

kys

Is this the guy Tucker wrecked a while back?

No one is buying what you are selling merchant man. Hang yourself Judas.

is there anything on this creep? is he mentioned in any wikileaks emails? I see this faggot on tv every day now, you can tell he's some sort of pervert just look at his disgusting face.

>one post by all of these IDs

Wow you really activated my almonds, Yuriy.

have another one

you should kill yourself btw

>Is this the guy Tucker wrecked a while back?

Yes.

Can't stiff the Schiff

дo cвидaния Кoзыpь