Okay Sup Forums we need to get a bit more serious

Okay Sup Forums we need to get a bit more serious
I'm from Iraq and that whole cluster fuck you call the refugee crisis been concerning me since it started
we're not sending you our best, we're not sending you scientists, engineers or doctors, those people were all killed or silenced starting from 2003. We're sending you sex crazed cucklords who only care about fucking white German chicks and getting money. Stop those cucks and save yourselves. Those cucks ruined my country as soon as Saddam was overthrown and they had the chance to do shit

Sorry bro, you're all the same and it's racist to criticise any of you.
All of you are vibrant exporters of a wonderful culture and every single person from Iraq would be a massive improvement to our society.

okay good we're sending those guys to you so we can at least try to build something
they're your problem now

The western philosophy of non violence will be it's own unmaking. Untold darkness awaits humanity.

I miss Saddam OP.
We need another CIA-trained Mafia Godfather type like Saddam to go rogue and purge the Iraqi government of the corrupt puppets that we put in there.
None of this stuff would be happening if Saddam was still in power.

Are they all sunnis? Will post IS Iraq be even more dominated by shias?

Nigga wtf are you talking about? Murrica has been at war since ww2.

I mean non violence on a personal level.

Jesus Christ.

Why are fucking americucks so terrible at making simple fucking inferences?

Holy fuck.

Rangeban US when?

prove this isnt a proxy...

كسمك

Pretty much. At least here in Sweden. S*nni filth and primitive Afghan tribes such as hazarians and pashturns.

That's exactly how I see our "exports" lol. Foreign countries are accepting them with open arms - they're their problems now, not ours. If they want to be so open and tolerant, let them eat the soup they made themselves.

All I know is that it's been far safer in Estonia ever since the scum left for the west.

>is a ba'athist (secular pan-arabic nationalist)
>cares more about his country than about religion
>manages to unite different factions
>realizes that the only way to end sectarianism is by raising the standard of living for all factions
>is still assaulted by kurdish scum
>makes Iraq close to becoming a developed nation
>makes Iraq the most prosperous arab country
>tries to extend a hand of friendship to Khomeini several times
>Khomeini responds with border aggressions and sponsoring shia terror inside of Iraq
>Iraq invades Iran
>Iraq becomes poor and an easy picking for the US of A
Did Saddam really do anything wrong?

How white is Estonia at the moment?

Do you consider Russians white?

>Muslim
KYS

Slavic Russians are white, but not the other races living within the federation.

Neck yourself counterjihadist vermin. If you don't understand geo-politics then just shut up.

I'll do that in Paris with pleasure

Holy shit, someone send this to EU hq

>tfw Island secure from all this
>tfw the Italians and Greeks are cucked by EU law
>tfw when they were once empires
>tfw any surprise the EU hats them
>tfw when Greece became the Lebanon
>tfw when Italy becomes fascist again

Fuck me, Italy and the Greeks really really really need to get their shit together and stop bobbing for gibsmedats in the sea.

TURN THE FUCKING BOATS AWAY

TAKE LIBYA FFS, ITS US OF THEM, DO OUR POLITICIANS KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE DOING??

>>tfw Island secure from all this
No it isn't. They are ruled by liberals who want more immigration.

Shia gave us suicide bombing, well Assad did and the Sunni took the idea off them

FUNNY HOW IT ALL TURNS OUT

We know. Only maybe 5% of the population seriously supports open borders and racial justice rape. The rest are just "socially liberal but fiscally conservative" apathetic cuckolds that know seriously speaking out about this scheme, done purely in the interests of international corporations and monetary entities, means an upset to their comfy high rise apartments or suburban 9-5 lives.

He wrote a Koran with his blood.
He knew what he was doing.
Saddam means " the one who Confronts:
We all know what Hussein is.
They destroyed the gardens, the towers, but they were babylon not Iraq.
Babylon = Only bab.
Let them chase gold, even a stack of money makes a shadow when the sun hits it.

God is greater than everything.

Kek for real. Also user sorry blew up your country. We didn't know, they tricked us again.
>Also as a side note; get rid of islam. It is a literal death cult. Fucking reform it or something. Hell man we would get along if you guys did something different.

Shia only used it against people who occupied their countries. They're both shit but at least one faction is somewhat reasonable.

Yeah. These people are all the low class scum that don't represent the full population, but live in the terrible ghettos and shitholes that were taken by IS, which led to these half wits being sent to Europe and destroying it.

It's happening all over the place honestly. I'm from Lebanon and just check out pic related, it's getting fucked over too. I can understand why Sup Forums hates arabic people because of these motherfuckers honestly. Just remember Sup Forums no one, not even other Arabs like these people

Sorry the Jews who run my country destroyed yours m8

Well they are going to be disappointed becuase we just dont have the homes, but aye, thats suits the liberal elite who are all BTL LL, most of the UK is foreign owned now, everything.

In my street the homes are full of non English, I dont know where they are from, but they are here working illegally. I think from Afghanistan. about 10 in a small 3 bed house.

this is happening up and down the nation

Fucking Labour, Fucking Tory, Fucking Liberals.

Fuck GDP, fuck it all this fucking cuntng shitty island

I mean, we don't have so much of a problem, because the Iraqi or Saudi people come here for business, medical care and education, and while they act like smug nouveau riche dickheads, if they tried that sexual emergency stuff, we'd shut it down, hard. Germany is the one being purposefully targeted for ethnic replacement.

It is the fucking reformations that constantly lead to new and more radical versions. It doesn't work. What the Arab region needs is secular Ba'athism and Nasserism.

>Fuck GDP, fuck it all this fucking cuntng shitty island
I love it really, but im a minority now for living in London

EVERY CUNT IS FOREIGN!

He wrote a Koran with his blood.
He knew what he was doing.
Saddam means " the one who Confronts:
We all know what Hussein is.
They destroyed the gardens, the towers, but they were babylon not Iraq.
Babylon = Only bab.
Let them chase gold, even a stack of money makes a shadow when the sun hits it.

We were getting along under Baathism. Apparently, the international powers don't like sovereign countries with an enforceable border and nationalized resources.

>sending you scientists, engineers or doctors
How about they stay there and help you out. You obviously need them more than we do.

>t.amerinigger in with iraqi IP

Hece we should join the usa in its wars in the middel east and fight for them so they can profit from it.

Solidifi Saudi Arabian power and be for ever cuckt by the petrol dollar, the ameriniggers.

Hey while we are at it why are we not disbanding the EU, get played against each other and be Americas little whores?

How about no you dumb nigger.

We dont go to war for you, we will not save the saudis, we will see you crash and burn with no surrvivors and best thing we know you put right wing extremists in east europe to seperate the EU and russia. You depretly trying to press the reset button. Not gonna happen.

You where keept for reason out of east Europe and you will be removed by force.

Amerinigger time is over, saudis time is over.

Nothing is a bigger threat to the zionists than a united country.

> not sending you.

>the time of the Turk...has come.

Why is there always that one German (if they still exist) shilling for the worst thing to happen to the European peoples since the plague?

fucking cuckold german stand for something once in your life weak undermensch

>implying he is a german

What does Hussein mean?

Why is this so hard for people to see? Why are westerners so stupid, Sven?

I don't know user. I could say that it's because of jewish brainwashing, the media and so on, and partially it is. But there is no excuse for people not being able to see the truth when it is right in front of them, even a blind person can see what is really going on if he just tries to listen and learn.

Well, I wouldnt even be butthurt if we'd put them divided by ethnicity and religion into settlements with brickhouses and running water, school them in more refined construction and electricityjobs, arab and english literacy, let them loose on the jobmarket for a few years to then send them back to your country so it regenerates and gets some secularized people back..

But it all is done so disorderly, they can just come in and get citizenship thats our own fault. You guys are already punished enough by your sectarian retardry.

Are Shiites even emigrating? Everything I see looks like Sunnis getting out of the way so ISIS can wreck havok.

Convince the people they are under attack, denounce anti-war for exposing the people to danger and hating the country, etc. it seems to work just fine on most apathetic people, or anyone with a sub-100 iq. A lot of cultural pockets simply don't question authority or think critically. They don't think like an evil person, so an evil person's thinking is unthinkable, to them.

rare and trips, thanks for posting

Shiites seem to stay and fight at a higher rate than sunnis.