Blonde girl kiss random Asian men to fight racism

What do you think about it, Sup Forums ?

youtu.be/tbxu4PsYLZI?t=2m15s

Other urls found in this thread:

women.asiaone.com/women/relationships/everyones-favourite-love-story
youtube.com/watch?v=iNbBjV97Yqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so progressive so liberated .

>blonde girl racially discriminates to fight racism
Fucking women I swear

Asian boys are better because they're feminized cuckolds easier to control and also have no problem overwork to sustain the life of the woman.

>im going to kiss men of certain race
>to fight "racism"

More degeneracy from western culture. So shocking.

explain why we gave them the vote again?

>tfw too intelligent for white women

This sickens me - I just want to drive the fuck away in an ice cream truck

(((blonde girl)))

Lam virtue signalling.

Sup Forums will say that ''ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AND RACEMIXERS'' without even realizing that it's men doing most of the racemixing.

There's a reason why she's doing this. She couldn't get attention any other way.

Is there any argument against women voting?

AM/WF couples have the highest household incomes.

In fac,t on average it's the only racemixing that leaves a white woman better off than sticking with a white man.

Typical woman doing anything she can for attention. Nothing to see here

but women discriminate against asian men. would it piss you off if she kissed short guys to fight heightism? (according to my browser heightism is a word)

They have their own goddamn film and tv industry.

Can you fucking imagine the amount of shit a guy would get if he pulled this shit?

>doesn't kiss black men

That's racist

She thinks her irritation with WMAF will work in the opposite direction. kek

this is wrong in so many ways.

women are a cancer.

>Asian men
What did she mean?

>Probably the invading soldiers.
>Women are traitors.
I ain't clickin that shit nigga

yes

CHING CHONG BING BONG LE LEE LE

>>did she taste the cat they eat for dinner

go..

Yea, most are borderline retarded

If that's the case, then why isn't Finland the wealthiest nation in the world?
>Chk M8 & BTFO!!!

Asian men:
>respectful
>intelligent
>disciplined
>monogamous
>agnostic or Buddhist
>fit or slim
>put family first
>work hard to provide for their family
>are good at video games
>enjoy classical music
>uncut dicks feel better for women
>conservative values

We need more of these women. Finally they have woken up to realise that Asians are the master race.

>local man smokes weed to fight mental illness

Hillary Clinton

IQ tests show that most of the retards in this world a men

just a whore using this as an excuse to be a whore

Tony Blair

did pol just get triggered hard?

Fuck off no one is forcing you to stay here.

Aren't AM/WF threads against the rules? They get deleted every time, especially when it's about nothing at all.

And most geniuses. Women crowd out the average.

However, even the "smart" ones think with their heart rather than their head.

Do that in politics where hard choices are abound and it's literally lethal.

I could care less what test show. If you don't think most women are borderline retarded you haven't been around enough of them

Pol got triggered pretty badly.

This. What happens in an interracial relationship is that the women is supposed to be better off, because the fetishism makes her attraction value rises, meaning she can attract better off men.

But unlike BMWF, where the woman is not guaranteed to get a good deal out of it, the AMWF has zero brainwashing backing it up. It means that any asian guy that gets an white female is actually better than he sounds as he had to fight the whole race barriers without any external help.

AM/WF is very acceptable. Being riced is a red pill for women, specially since white men are just a bit better than random farm animals nowadays.

But most of the retards are men. They still vote.

who wouldnt be

this is disgusting and wrong in so many ways

It's almost exactly equal.
Looks like upper middle class white men are sick of white women though.

Maybe they are and it's all hidden someplace

I'm not invested enough to be pissed off in either case, but I think fighting discrimination with discrimination when you're anti-discrimination makes no sense. She should be kissing anyone and everyone with no bias in accordance with her principles, instead of doing the thing she says is bad.

Not even remotely true. Most geniuses are men

bwüah she's fucking ugly, her nose looks like a drone

i wanna punch this cunt

WHITE WOMEN CRAVE THE BIG BANANA

incorrect

most women are less intelligent than men, is the result of the bell curve analysis

SJW Muslims are peaceful. This is my experience
Sup Forums: *shows facts*
SJW: REEEEEEEE fuck facts and numbers

Sup Forums: Women are retarded
Civic Nationalist: *shows facts*
Sup Forums: REEEEEEEE fuck facts and numbers

Yeah... just like in sweden... Somali dude kiss random blondes to fight racism.

I don't think most people should vote.

Though even the retarded men tend to vote for self preservation.

>this is disgusting and wrong in so many ways
Why? They look cute here

That's what I said.

They use them for their money and fuck us on the side. Their tiny dicks won't satisfy them

Based uncle chang just ran by me screaming something asianish.
Sounded like "I will nut inside"

Because the proper domain of women is in the home. Women exist to sacrifice for their kin and bring harmony to a limited sphere. Applying female thinking to the international theater causes the enforced moralization (totalitarianism) of government; the breakdown of borders and well defined social roles, while paradoxically also curtailing personal freedoms; and the breakdown of families and communities thru maternalizing the government.

No they don't. White girls who marry Asians are usually the ones who buy into the Asian culture and shit. They are incredibly loyal, more so than Asian girls.

>WMBF earning more on average than WMWF
Why

> asians
> master race
stay delusional chink

Life experience beats all. Oh and this funny thing called history. Men have accomplished pretty much everything and anyone whose been around enough women knows it's true

It's the height. You can be Asian or black and get laid easily if you're tall

>cuckposting threads

Black women get nice cushy affirmative action make work gigs

I'm 32 and never seen an Asian guy with a white girl

wtf i have mono now

Women care less about dicks than you do, Roy. Status is more important to them. Plus white women could be excellent mothers for newborn Asian males. They would grow tall and strong from the mother's genes, and intelligent from the father's. A white woman choosing an Asian man is just trying to stack +INT for her offspring.

Quite possibly, a new master race may emerge from this pairing.

kissing black girls to fight racism LMAO!

Wake up snow nigga. We got all your women.

>Life experience beats all.
So the liberals are right when they say muslims are peaceful?

>Oh and this funny thing called history. Men have accomplished pretty much everything and anyone whose been around enough women knows it's true
that's because women has their opportunities stripped away. can hardly make shit when you're told that you're just a housewife

lol take your fantasies back to r/asianmasculinity
fuckin subhumans

This thread is hilarious.

I can assure you guys that almost any guy can get any girl, so long as you don't act like your are autistic.

it really comes down to your own attitude.

lol women don't care about men having small cocks? Stay delusional

>Fake blonde and whale

Wow nice job there guys

Woman want asian guys
Asian guys get feminism overdose and flip whit wuman home.

White dudes love asian chicks.
Asian chicks love white dudes.

Whats left is bunch if white dudes even asian chicks didnt want and tons of independent womyn no one wants.

I'd say thats a win, it looks like the best of both races are getting together and the biowaste can go to hell.

>I'm 32 and never seen an Asian guy with a white girl
A lot of AMWF happens in Asian countries. I have seen quite a few in Singapore.

women.asiaone.com/women/relationships/everyones-favourite-love-story

Well when you're right you're right. Really I just feel bad for Azn men. Have no idea about the incoming blindside

based

No, life experience says the complete opposite about muslims. You been in a coma for 20yrs or something?

Women are the inferior gender. Get over it

>lol take your fantasies back to r/asianmasculinity
Triggered

Has the cohesiveness of society within nations improved, stayed the same, or gotten worse from when they allowed women to vote compared to when women did not vote? In nations that allow women more political power, there seems to be a steady decline in the dedication of nation's people towards the nation. The more political power given to women, the more unhealthy it is for the nation that gives it to them. Biology just makes men more patriotic and nationalistic than women. You are trading individual freedom (for women) for the eventual death of your nation.

I love all this multicultural stuff now. Women are basically throwing themselves at non-whites. At least from my experience at uni. All I've had to do to get white girls around here (as an Asian) is literally tell them I'm well hung and the lies about Asian penis are just lies. I've had sex with 4 different girls while here, and one that didn't work out because she decided not to go through with it. They all said it was their first time and I believe them they were very inexperienced. I don't know why western women are such sluts. I'm not hooking up with any because they're so easy they don't even seem to give a fuck about themselves. I'd never show a girl like that to my own family at home. I have a black friend who only dates white girls too, and I've seen plenty of Mexicans here with white girls. I haven't seen many white guys around here so I don't really know many, but the ones I do know can't get a girl even for a night. I wish this was a lie, but white girls are becoming lower than trash.
Which is why I'm marrying asian.

Exactly because they're nothing but cum buckets. I was there when tinder first came out and if you weren't fucking at least one different woman a week something was wrong

You're pretty right actually
With the rise of Asian culture (JPOP/KPOP/Anime) in the West, white girls tend to be attracted to Asians too.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNbBjV97Yqg

She seems pretty red pilled.

>Blonde girl kiss random Asian men to fight racism
herpes outbreak when?

Woah
>With the rise of Asian culture (JPOP/KPOP/Anime) in the West, white girls tend to be attracted to Asians too.
Yes, this is true. The white girls who are into Asian guys are mostly the anime/Kpop/Jpop kind.

I know I might sound girly, but I would feel upset if a random woman kissed me since I'm reserving my first kiss in case I ever manage to get a girlfriend.

I never said that. My point is that they'd rather have status than a huge cock. An Asian 5-incher isn't going to turn a woman away, and meanwhile they reap the social benefits of that relationship. Plus their sons will be more intelligent, as the average IQ of Asians in America is higher than that of white Americans.

That's cruel. It's giving asian man false hope that white women want them.

Holy shit! 4 girls! What a pimp! lol

>are mostly the anime/Kpop/Jpop kind
Which is funny because most of us Asian men aren't into that shit at all. I feel sorry for the white boys who are into that stuff. Women are so delusional.

4 virgin sluts. I think that's a decent accomplishment for a 5/10 asian guy with a 5 inch dick.

You don't sound girly. You just sound sad. Try meeting more people, including women, and you'll realize a kiss is no big deal, and that it won't invalidate any first-kiss moment you might have with your future girlfriend.

And my point is that they will use you for money and fuck around on the side

Nah. I'm not really sure what to think about this but I'm certainly not mad about it. Only part that triggered me in the whole video was seeing that group of 3 niggers in Japan. Seeing blacks in Japan triggers the fuck out of me.

>pics or it didn't happen
its like your first day on the internet or something?
get fucked kiddo