Best place in the world

What is the best country where someone could possibly live right now, in this very situation with all the disgusting muslims flooding our continent? This is an unironic question. Please respond.

The eternal mountainjews are the best off, so switzerland

*Sips muslim-free tea

Canada. I mean we have an ocean on either side of us and Americans to the south.

Nice try leaf but no thanks. I would rather be adopted by Americans than by your gay ass community.

Saudi Arabia.
There's no chance in hell they'd let those disgusting muzzies in their country.

So you got nowhere to run to.

America

And no more freedom of speech.

Please unfuck your retarded country before Americans have to kill all you retards.

No let them we'll pillage their maple syrup reserves for our pancakes.

Ireland
>Low Muslim Population
>Booming economy with UK businesses coming here after Brexit
>Pretty socially conservative once you're outside of Dublin

>legalised gay marriage
>working on legalising abortion

you guys need to sort yourselves out, it's still not too late, stay strong

Hungary
>Alredy got a wall
>Basicly no muslims outside of budapest and those are mostly hipster fags

Can confirm
Hungary is the best

n... no homo

Polland my waifu cuntry

I think Alaska is a pretty good bet.

(not a country, but distant and mudslimes are unlikely to show up)

The flip side being that there's very poor travel and communications infrastructure outside of the capitals. I found it literally impossible to make a living there without exuberant living costs too.

Only problem with NZ is all the maori kids, stay away from the north island and you'll be fine. One of the safest countries in the world. Ugly women, unfortunately.

bonus: sjw doesn't extend this far out just yet.

Poland it's in the name bro.

OP here. Thank you all for your insightful answers. I shall decide on a country later this year. The invasion of these inferior dogs must be stopped. Until then, farewell mighty Dutch people.

Is New Zealand actually great? I've been thinking about going there soon for vacation, and looking for a home while I'm there. I like to fish and hike, I love scenery and the great outdoors. I like to hunt, but I'm not sure of NZ's hunting laws.

Where in NZ would be the best place to find a home? What're the people like? Would I be able to find a kiwi gf?

You're sorely mistaken. The basedness of the common people means nothing for quality of life

Stay in your country, find a wife, have white Christian kids, fight goddamn you, FIGHT!

Hey. We're cool.......

Russia of course! Because look at this picture - this is the drawing of the winner of children's painting competition. Black=bad. And no one judged a kid because everyone here is BASED and woke

Well that was my point. You are leagues above Canada at this point when king Trump is your leader. I would rather go across the border and go to American soil that spend a day in Toronto or some other shithole filled with SWJs.

lol wtf with the birds
(and female cop)

NZ is white apart from Maoris but unfortunately they're all New Zealanders.

right there in europe.
dont try to emigrate. The US is NOT better than europe for quality of life.
If you leave, you leave your continent and culture to the mudslimes.
Europe is and always was the best place to live.

countryball never ceases to crack me up.

i love this stuff.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, is a sjw.

In Italy: rural towns far from the cities.
In Europe: probably some eastern shit hole
In the world: New Zealand, Japan, Thailand, etc.

This... Parts of America are extremely comfie, and my ancestors did immigrate from Europe. But that doesn't mean Westerners who still idealize western culture should just abandon our home lands have been infested

northern norway or something

***beacuse they've been infested

>Ireland
>exists

pick one

Anywhere you can kill Wahhhabists without punishment.

>west enough to not be a backwards shithole
>east enough to not be a progressive shithole

They've been bringing muslim refugees into the cities in Alaska for quite awhile. They are also bringing them into the fishing and canning areas to take the jobs. The guy who shot up the airport in Ft Lauderdale was living by one of the mosques in Anchorage.

That being said, it's a huge state and you could live far away from the cities and never see another person, if that's what you really wanted, though.

>i agree

^check those digits famiglia