m.liveleak.com/view?i=463_1490224124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's not fake news

It is though.

Average IQ in San Francisco (where people voted for Hillary): 160

Average rural and suburban IQ (where people voted for Trump): 85

proof or sage

You are fake news.

Ok, why report that Hannity pulled a gun on Juan Williams?

kys

More proof "Smart" people all want to kill themselves.

As if London want enough

Do they have IQ tests for the homeless?

Did you ever find out if the President was afraid of stairs?

Do people working there get a sense of how little credibility the brand has with Americans?

What is it like knowing you work in the propaganda arm of the Democratic party?

youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE

therationalists.org/2017/01/12/professional-liars/

>establish the term "fake news"
>backfires
>"t-there is no such thing as fake news!"

Its very fake news

FAKE NEWS
U
C
K

Y
O
U

Keep dreaming faggot. If you search for "fake news" CNN logo pops up every fucking time.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of reality?

Let's say I go out with my mates and end up hooking up with a woman. My girlfriend asks me what I did last night and I say "I went out with my friends." Everything I told her was the truth, but pretty much anyone would agree that I was dishonest with her.

Let's say I see my roommate taking pills from a prescription bottle, knowing he has a condition treatable via prescription pills. Instead, since I hate my roommate, I say "he has been popping pills recently, he may/could/possibly be on pills" or some other weasily euivalent. I still said all facts because I hid behind a "maybe," but again I was still dishonest.

This is how you fucking vultures operate. You misconstrue narrative and manufacture context while hiding behind "well all we reported was facts."

Please kill yourself and fuck off. Your employer is fake news convincing everyone that you're honest.

>it's not fake news
>fake news
I'm currious, would you mind to elaborate on your definiens?

>It's not fake news

I'm sorry. VERY fake news. Is that better?

>San Franciscans having 160iq.
Wew lad, havent laughed that hard in years.

WORKS AT FAKE NEWS NETWORK.

how does it feel to produce and spread fake news? you should be ashamed.

Is it true that you are the only news organization brave enough to publish this bombshell? How were you able to verify these claims but noone else could?

Nigger San Fransisco is a small area and you just lump in what you might call the national average to compare it against? I think you made that shit up. Source, also compare apples to apples you maple nigger.

Why not cover pedogate? CNN could become a credible outlet again if they did.

WRONG.

>average is 160
Sure, Jan

clever people, in fact so intelligent they can't explain something apparently simple, like why people should vote for clinton rather than trump

Fuck off

Lol no

The Fake News craze started with actually fake viral stories on Facebook that came from sketchy non-news websites.

The term was later used against the mainstream media as a political weapon.

Why should I believe anything you say or print?
>sage shill threads

HELLO dickhead I asked you a question

>suspected
>may have
>could mean
>implies
>unnamed sources
>possibly

if you dont want to be called fake news stop using these words and others like them in your articles

>The Fake News craze started with actually fake viral stories on Facebook that came from sketchy non-news websites.
it started as an attempt to deligitimize any news source that didn't agree with what the media was trying to push, then it backfired beautifully

False

Suspected false?

Are the leaked emails fake news? Will CNN ever admit it was wrong of them to directly collude with Hillary's campaign?

Yes. You get a bonus 50 points for being homeless and 90 points for being black. Somehow homeless blacks score around 125 after the bonus but we haven't figured out how they're doing it.

ANSWER YOU KEK. Why not cover #pedogate and why did so many cnn employees go to an off the record 'dinner meeting" at John Podesta's house?

Cuck* not kek

>How is that false? I remember the day when the term was couned globally (even in this country) and in a highly coordinated manner. Everyone who reads more than two news outlets must have realized that the "Fake News" thing was a carefully organized campaign.
And yeah, after that it brutally backfired.

How can you possibly deny that?

>It's not fake news

lost me there, LARPer

I can tell by the fact that you said 'it's not fake news' that this is mid tier bait.

It's fake news. It's a information/propaganda warfare operation.

>I work at CNN

Kill yourself.

>Not fake news

Do you have this from (((reliable sources)))?

Narrative is a subset of lies user. You are fake news. How can you argue with this? There is no point at which CNN is just giving out facts without shaping them.

ahahahaaha

Correct, you are very fake news.

it's not fake news, it's very fake news.

Then why do you faggots turn off mics of people that either are pro-Trump (With good arguments) or anti-Hillary?

Why do you say WikiLeaks is illegal?

> Nigger

It was used on the Mainstream to point out there is no difference between them and the sketchy non-news websites.

CNN eternally BTFO and doesn't even know

proof, or gtfo.

A dishonest person insisting they are not lying: The post.

reliable sources is actually a name of a show on cnn

i'm not even lying either

it's almost as if they are aware of their fall from grace and are embracing it in a mocking manner

Why are you such an insufferable faggot?

Die

>It's not fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=CrZtDMSXdpw

this

>media niggerfaggot trying to tell a chan board how a meme started

Loving every laugh

your echoes are fake news

Fake News: The Example Post.

I hate you.

> 3 posts by this ID
> Says nothing that isn't basic info

Stop fucking bumping slide threads faggots

it was you monkeys that coined the term fake news in the first place to discredit independent media outlets that don't prescribe to your bull shit narrative.

And now you bitch and moan when your disinfo campaign comes back to bite you in the ass. You reap what you sow dumbass

>I work at the fake news factory
>but I'm a curious faggot, ask away

go fuck yourself fake news.

Why are you giving Liberal Jews a bad name?

HEY SHARIA BLUE EMPLOYEES, BEING PAID TO FUCK WITH THE OLD SQUAD WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSE.

TAKE YOUR HEAD-PHONES OFF, GET UP NOW, WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GO UP TO YOUR SHARIA-BLUE-BALLS BOSS, SAY...

>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE"

LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

DON'T EVEN TAKE THE MONEY.

>THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IDIOT

t. OLD SQUAD

proof or fuck off from my board
(((((((((you))))))))))

Actually, a man once substituted the term poppycock for 'fake news' in 1836. It was the first time those words had been uttered together in a sentence. Your logic is invalid.

can't take a station seriously that did pic related
it's not very fake news anymore...I'm calling it EXTREMELY fake news
OHH NOOooo...that sucks

Not fake news?

It was A VIDEO!

youtu.be/1pwZvZGQfbg

(((CNNigger)))
what's it like being an anti-American mental defective waterhead niggerfaggot kike puppet?

Fuck you, lugenpresstitute. Jump off a tall building.

would you rather be hanged on gassed on the day of the rope ?

>Average Leaf IQ: 0

nononono, fake news started out as a real thing, a clickbait operation by some albanians using fake domain names and graphics to impersonate news websites, as well as make official sounding websites, with completely bogus stories, that would use extraordinary claims to drive traffic.

This phenomenon was then described as a "Putin psyop" (never proven) and then any sort of news source that broke line from the CNN-NYT line was there.

This is not the first time that this tactic has been deployed against legitimate rightwing media. The Faux News monicker is a longstanding tradition.

That's a pretty awesome suit

do you have an explanation for this?

m.liveleak.com/view?i=463_1490224124

Leaf, your rage is fucking up your sentences.

can you explain this?

That has to be scripted. However I dont think everyone knows when Jesus died exactly since the actual date is loosey goosey. Even then I dont think many knew how old he lived to implying he was born in 0 AD on December 24-25th

OP opens by saying theyre not fake news.just how badly did the fake news screeching go for ur news agency? Is your job secure?

or this?

im a french canadian m9 i dont need circumstances to fuck up my sentences

How salty will Trump be when he loses the health care vote tonight?

>It's not fake news

your first four words are a lie, already.

Remember, it's illegal for you to post here, It's different for anons, so everything you hear about Sup Forums you hear it from us.

how about this?

>Average IQ in San Francisco: 160
LMAO

3 posts only because I answered the only questions asked. Everything on here are insults from wannabe Nazis.

what a waste.

>It's not fake new (it is), but if you're curious ask away

i mean this wholeheartedly. please kill yourself.

Apparently the OP fag left..scared to address pedophiles in government..I asked 3 times asshole.