White Asian Mix

I would never date, marry, or fuck an Asian girl, but I have to admit that whites and Asians are a match made in heaven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
youtube.com/watch?v=1AULxDK3VdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying you wouldn't smash

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

Admire them for their beauty. Fucking one is out of the question if you're white. Sorry user. If this were the 70s or 80s I wouldn't give a fuck. Even I dated a based black qt in the 80s.

But these are desperate times for the white man. Good luck brother.

My city has the largest population of japanese people outside of Japan.

They have their own neighborhood and the pure-blooded asians are rarely beautiful. Now the mixed ones, oh my god. It's like Japan + ass and a nicer face. Literally a match made in heaven.

I still wouldn't have kids with one, mixed or not.

Hahahaha

They're undeniably the best race for women in terms of physical appeal.

Is she half-Asian? She looks like an average white brunette to me.

Yea I'm whites, I agree completely, I admire the beauty, but stay away
This

i think they come out looking more white. look at olivia here. is this how arabs came to be? did asians and europeans mix? the middle east is smak dab in the middle between them

forgot pic

Prasik Surgeree

Okay, Shlomo.

This always gets spammed but seriously if every asian cutie is just plastic, they take to plastic surgery way better than every other race. Whites get ugly as fuck when you go to work on them.

>implying

out of curiosity, Y no kids with one?

They're not from my race.

Not an argument
Besides I was talking about White Asian halfbreeds

Also, I don't want to sound like an asshole, but OPs girl does look more white. Have you considered that maybe you like certain aryan features and not the race itself? Full asians barely look like that.

The black qt I dated had "white" features (she was 25-30% white and 15% Asian). And as much beautiful as she was, I could not find myself to be attracted to standard black features. And so I realized I was looking for certain features that were predominately white anyway.

Sorry for rambling on, just something I've noticed over the years.

that looks fucking creepy dude

u r not me sir
literally only proving my point

>attracted to white features
>Asian girl looks white
Well she's supposed to look white, she's a white asian mix, I think pure gooks are pretty ugly, but mixed with whites, they're pretty cute

I just wanted to clarify that I'm talking about white asian half breeds not gooks who get surgery

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

>swn smile at you like this

End this suffering

DELETE THIS

Totally the masterrace
Rip sweet angel

Half asian women look hot
Half asian men are manlet fags
Why?

That looks so fucking creepy

why tho?

Looks more like weight loss

its plain weird and soulless

also it looks almost CGI. creepy AF desu

youtube.com/watch?v=1AULxDK3VdQ

Except that is literally a model. That's not what your average hapa will look like.

Anyway, while white women are undeniably the most beautiful women on the planet, there are some Asian women that may tempt you to steam the rice.

I'd never ever be in a relationship or have kids with one though

I'd marry a chinese bitch for sure
Pros:
>loyal as fuck
>take good care of your kids
>very good at math
>very sexually repressed and willing to do lots of stuff if you meet certain beauty standards
>Aren't ever into degeneracy except for cheating and lying to others when it will benefit the family
Cons:
>will kill you and take all your money if you so much as look at another girl
>Will spend as much money as possible just to spend it
>if you aren't moderately wealthy and white it won't work
>gotta learn manda/canto

Female hormone excess

>tfw fucked 4 asian girls
>tfw asian gf
>tfw way less annoying than white girls

She looks like a Turk or a Slavturk. Travel to Central or Western Asia and there's a shitton of people like her

hey man thanks for the blog but I cant find the subscribe button, did your made-up-in-my-head-stories tumblr move it? pls respond

Most of Brazil is mixed anyhow, unless you're one of the very rare actual whites.

>being a virgin

Sup Forums fixates too much on this race mixing stuff, unless it's with a nigger or even a half nigger, the damage is minimal.

Nigs come from a different line of humans, and will destroy superior genetics. But whites and asians? Both sophisticated, intelligent races.

fuck off kike

Fine then, obsess over 'muh purity' while the media has the public brainwashed that nigs are alpha and better. The youth is indoctrinated to idolize rappers, and young women are programmed to think niggers are superior males.

Meanwhile, you worry over fucking asians of all people. We've got bigger problems than that.

I agree. Asians can be a powerful ally.

Came here to make sure someone posted this. Thanks user.

the amount of qt hapas is incredible
I've started to seen spaniards marrying chink girls
the future is hot

My yellow fever transcends appearance. I'm basically nigger tier in thatbi want to fuck and impregnate all Asian females I come across. Luckly, I live in an Asian free area besides my gf who I plan on dumping so much fertile semen into.

>t. chang

This young lady is cute.

Asians are the most powerful race on earth.

>t. Leaf

>Mixing with white subhumans
why would anyone do that

> Her father is of Dutch descent, her mother is of Chinese descent, born in Indonesia, and her maternal grandmother was Chinese Jamaican

this is easily the top ten creepy and cringey thing I have seen posted on Sup Forums that wasn't ironic

get help neckbeard

>tfw you want to secure the existence of your race but the women of your race are rampant babyhating feminists but the locals are nice to you and just want a few babies so you start devising a plan to impregnate your waifu and subtly whiten your mulatto offspring by sneaking whitening creams into their shampoo

hmm..

My fav combination

she's qt as fuck

Tfw I have QT3.14 asian gf who's going to be a doctor to marry. I'm so tan you guys wouldn't even consider me white anyway, pic related

>posts half se asian half jew to try to make a point
??

White/Asian mixes are great. I bang this one when she's mad at her boyfriend.

hey there im a straight supreme gentleman that is 192 cm tall

I'm sure you do leaf

asian+white is the only good racemixing combo
dated an irish/korean girl who was qt af

who dis

those tiny shoes, lol

Sarah Gadon

>Lying on an anonymous image board

I don't need your validation burgers, just contributing my two cents on the Toronto Special.

im dating a girl from japan, and im white. if we have children theyll be beautiful. i have no problem adding asian to my blood line. in fact the only non euro in me is 8% asian

Sure you do, CommonWealth Bro, and when my left hand's not looking, I get to bang the right hand.

koreans and chinese can be good looking but they usually have really flat asses. i never saw a korean pop star with a nice ass.

gotta be an assman to appreciate ass

only niggers prefer asses over tits, referring to the preference map

Good luck with the troves of elliot rodgers

>hourly asian women thread

>no proof
Is this what the alt right does?

White women can't compete with Asian women. Fact.

>LARP larp

oh gosh no, i hope not. im hoping for girls anyway

Shill thread trying to change the negative image of hapas.

>inb4 stormfag
I don't care about muh racial purity, but shills trying to push this stuff is just sad.

Racist alt right can't compete with liberal men

I mean it's not a fact is it

I like Asians too but come on, the fucking state of you people

LARP larp larp

Wrong. Can't compete with asians.

Gotta be a hypocrite alt rite loser

Isn't that the girl I saw standing next to a bunch of Indians who was eating rice off the ground somewhere's about in behind God's back, India?

fact: white men get ugly asian

Olivia munn is a disgusting whore who has to settle for Aaron Rodgers gay ass because she can't act worth a shit

Isn't you rsciST

End white people

This is WMAF

Meanwhile WMAF irl

excuse me?

And fuck alt right

Chang is assblasted that he will never be white so he wants to muddy up the gene pool further.

"ASIANS ARE BRO TIER. ASIANS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES. WHY DON'T WHITE WOMEN LOVE ME? FUCK YOU WHITE BOY. I WISH I WAS WHITE. CHING CHONG CHING CHONG"

If you are white and fuck a hapa, your offspring are only 1/4 Asian. Are you even race mixing at this point? And furthermore, if your kid ends up with a white person, aren't you basically just diluting the Asian genes, or are white boi genes just so pathetic and weak that they are forever tainted by any superior POC blood.