Why Islam isn't responsible for terrorism in one simple post

Read this quote from the Quran:

(3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority."

Are you a terrorist? No.

Read it again. Read it as many times as you like?

Terrorist yet?

Didn't think so.

You Are a terrorist
You just haven't put the vest on yet Ahmet

She is Aline Franzoi if anyone wants to know

thanks

I think I'll go slay non-believers

Of course she's a monkey. Whores.

>for that they joined companions with Allah
what did he mean by this?

KILL all MUSLIM

Have peace

I can't be an islamic terrorist, I'm not a sand nigger.

okay,fun, now grow up with someone saying that is the one true word of god, that it must be obeyed, growing up/ actually being part of a religion =/= someone looking at a quote with no context.

of course no one will change their actions base on an out of context barbaric tenant, it needs to be browbeaten into you.

no of course im not a terrorist because i don't believe that shit, a muslim however...

exactly! OP doesn't seem to understand what belief is. literally no one would look at the bible quote that goes "don't mix fabrics" and follow it unless they have reason to believe it.

>Terrorist yet?
That's because I don't think Quran or anything written in it reflects how someone should lead their life. Those that do, very well could read that sentence and become terrorists.

i also wasn't raised to believe that the qur'an has absolute authority over everyone- even people who aren't adherents of the faith
>sage in all fields

Weird how so much of it is done in the name of allah.

kill yourself ....away from the public though. In a bush or something, you autistic idiot.

>brown ID

>Being this retarded
>Presenting this useless of a strawman

You don't turn into a terrorist by reading the Quran once, you become a terrorist
when you are taught nothing but submitting to Allah and his will and
you WILL execute unbelievers if your Imam tells you to, when that is all that has been
taught to you your entire life.

Thrust your argument into your rectum, along with the worthless meatbag that you call your head.

OP, who is the model in the pic?

i just checked it in my quran, it's true
wtf i love terrorism now

so if a muslim kills me i get to heaven with the 72 virgins too?

Read this quote from the Quran

(3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority."

Do you believe this yet? No?

Heresy, you're an unbeliever because you don't take what Allah said and internalize it.

Prepare to have terror cast into your heart