"redpilled movie"

"redpilled movie"

it literally makes the average viewer believe that the jewish conspiracy is as crazy as aliens ruling the world

it's (((them))) laughing at us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EsyAso3_6d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The elites do believe that some kind of supernatural beings have gifted them with divinity, power, and technology. This movie really sums it all up pretty well. It was pretty bad overall, it was like someone shit at directing wanted to tell everyone this.

John Carpenter was right. He plays a mean synthesizer too.

This movie is literal commie propaganda desu.

damn. How can I ever get my homework done with hilarious shit like this on /pol?

youtu.be/EsyAso3_6d4

lmao. It is true

my sides :D::DD:D

explain.

Watch it again and actually listen to what the characters are saying.

The thing is though you can't prove the Jewspiracy can you? there's proof that the country of Israel has been (badly) cucking the USA but there is no proof that banking, media, academic, government and corporate Jews are actively collaborating together to destroy the west and drive the huwhite man in to extinction as you claim. If you don't want people laughing at you then stop sperging about things you can't prove.

I'm not going to do that, but I'm happy entertain your hypothesis. Just give a rundown.

I don't think so. I think it's just anti-corruption in general.

>there's no proof of cooperatio-

Nigga, you can't imagine the autism contained here

There is enough circumstantial evidence of collusion. What there is little evidence of is ultimate intent. On the surface it just looks like greed.

>money is your god
>they call us communists
so many things, it's been while since I've seen it, but it's very obvious

Watch that rich dinner scene for example it's laughably "le ebil capitalism hurrr"

Plus
case and point
>unrestrained capitalism
commie shit

I forgot which part, but they also literally say something along the lines that "the rich take all the money so there's nothing left for us", which is just another way of saying "wealth schould be redistributed". It's all there.

>money is your god
>they call us communists
who says this, the church rebels or the ayys?

Top fucking kek

ALL OF CARPENTERS FILMS ARE FILLED WITH LEFTIST COMMIE SUBVERSION YOU MILLENNIAL RETARD.

ESCAPE FROM JEW YORK HAS BASICALLY THE BLACK PANTHERS TAKING OUT AIRFORCE ONE. SNAKE IS AN ANTIHERO.

ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13 HAS A SIMILAR DINDU NUFFIN ANTIHERO PROTAGONIST CRIMINAL WHO SAVES THE DAY.

THE ENTIRE PLOT OF THEY LIVE IS ANTI CAPITALISM KIKE PROPAGANDA.

NECK YOURSELF IDIOT.

lol, nicely done burger

Well, it's correct. Money controls too much. People base their happiness off of money to an unhealthy degree.

Capitalism is good, and I think we should keep it, the wealth gap is a real thing.

relax, prick. I saw the movie when I was ten years old. user said something interesting and I wanted to hear his take. I don't remember asking you a godamn thing.

>money is your god
is on the dollar bills
ergo the capitalists brainwash people to think money is their god. Nothing up for interpretation there.

>the wealth gap is a real thing
I'm not denying that, I simply don't accept that it's a "problem" that needs fixing.
It's a logical consequence of biology. Survival of the fittest. People who work hard and smart get to the top and survive. Just basic evolution - the thing that made us humans as great as we are.

>they call us communists
That secret place where he meets the crazy eyed lady for the second time.

I'll have to watch it again. The lesson I took from it as a child was that things aren't always what they seem, even if it's something you think you're certain about. Thanks.

>People who work hard and smart get to the top and survive.

No, not always. There are people who bend the rules, lie and fuck over the real hard workers to make it to the top. It's not all of them but you aren't very realistic if you assume all people are honest and hard working.

You're also assuming the movie is attacking pure capitalism, which it really isn't. It's attacking basically what we have in power right now, at least that's my take on it.

The message is very relevant anyway.

That's still the core message.

Watch Africa Addio if you want a redpilled movie.

It's unintentionally redpilled.
No one is claiming that it's just straight up redpilled and naming the problems with the world.

The movie is taking real problems that people are facing and doing a simple ''dude, what if all these people were actually aliens'' twist on it.
It just happens that those people are jewish.
The movie accidentally portrays what it feels like to realize that everything bad done in the world is overwhelmingly committed by jews.

I don't remember that part. How did he get the glasses, by accident?

The Bavarian Illuminati is real.

They have been allied with the Elders of Zion for ages now but the jew is not to be mistaken as the primary threat.

Ofcourse it's not true 100% of the time. I'm talking about averages here.

Nothing to do with the glasses.

It's near the end of the movie. He (thinks he) finds out crazy eyed lady is fighting on the good side. Then moment laters they buldozer the secret base and everyone runs.

(there's a buldozer scene like near the beginning too, but that's not the one)

I remember now, the lady with the bright blue eyes, She was a collaborator. I remember all the signs (obey) on everything when he had on the glasses. I'll watch it again.