Western (((movies)))

>western (((movies)))

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/#/app/article/484952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want the west to burn. As long as Eastern Europe is still bigoted I'll be happy. After I save some money guess where I'm going

What exactly is wrong with this?

It's going to flop hard it'll be worth it.

Could they have chosen a more disgusting title?

sweetness in the belly = sandnigger cum being deposited in my belly

take me with you please

Top quality British actor.

>she doesn't have to abort because the baby suicide-wombs

>russian """"""movies"""""""""""

white girl falls for gibsmedat

wtf i hate racist white people now

>Could ((they)) have chosen a more disgusting title?

I adore Saoirse, she is such a beautiful person. Why the fuck do you do this to me, o cruel fate?

Let the West burn, fuck it all to hell! Just lanuch the nukes at entire planet!

White blue eyed girl gets fucked by sandnigger rapefugee immigrant and it's called sweetness in the belly obvious kike racemixing propaganda

How the fuck do you even pronounce her name? The French way?

Christ. Legit full blown propaganda.
Are (((they))) even trying to hide the agenda anymore?

Suur sha

She's Irish.

Does anyone else think the title seems kind of gross? I don't even know why, I don't think the connotation is meant to be disgusting...

British, Northern Ireland, have you heard her speak, she has a Northern Irish accent, fucking who cares where she is born, she is British.

jews literally eat babies

cummy in whitey archetype tummy

That's nothing, the french are the worst when it comes to this shit. Has anyone here seen that movie where the french father watches his daughters marry a jew, an arab, a vietnamese, and he still has hope for the last daughter, who tells him she has found a christian husband? And then they meet and he turns out to be black.

Also, a "comical" scene wherein his jewish grandchild is publicly circumsized.

>continental "education"

Nope, and I say "bring it on!"

This shit will redpill the masses hard when it comes to (((hollywood)))

>what is google

>This shit will redpill the masses
Doubtful wishful thinking. This movie will probably have extremely mediocre box office success, but will be advertised for like fucking crazy, where the ads are actually going to plant the seeds of propaganda more so than the movie itself.

Will probly somehow get nominated for an (((oscar))) too, for its (((progressive))) message

Yes...can't believe i liked that movie back then and found nothing wrong with it. Just another one of those light-hearted french comedies, hehe.

What a disgusting propaganda piece.

Can't make this shit up

*rides in on a stallion mudslime hair blowing in the wind as the young swedish woman gazes upon his-*
ALLAHU AKBAR

>Because in American school, they teach you to pronounce names in every language!

what's with posting these news headlines without cropping in where it came from and who wrote it?

Don't underestimate how much average whites will notice this shit and get subconsciously enraged by it.

what kind of retarded title is that?

>Like Brick Lane and The Kite Runner, Camilla Gibb’s widely praised new novel is a poignant and intensely atmospheric look beyond the stereotypes of Islam. After her hippie British parents are murdered, Lilly is raised at a Sufi shrine in Morocco. As a young woman she goes on pilgrimage to Harar, Ethiopia, where she teaches Qur’an to children and falls in love with an idealistic doctor. But even swathed in a traditional headscarf, Lilly can’t escape being marked as a foreigner. Forced to flee Ethiopia for England, she must once again confront the riddle of who she is and where she belongs.

hope this putrid cunt dies in a fire

Im beyond the point of raging anymore. These threads are starting to seem more like a subtle ylyl

makes me cringe every time I see a thread about it.

Because they don't speak French in Ireland, lel

Nah m8. We hate her now so shes British.

>having a nigglet inside your guts
>"sweetness in the belly"

Can we wipe out every western country with nukes yet? I mean, not your usual nuke, but dirty bombs, with cobalt, to make sure everyone is dying from the radiations and the land can never be inhabited ever again.

'Captain America' star Chris Evans lines up new movie about Ethiopian Jews

The drama revolves around the rescue and transport of Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 1981. Evans will play Ari Kidron, a charming Israeli agent who assembles a ragtag team to help with the exodus on the ground.

Evans is currently dating actress Jenny (((Slate))).

m.jpost.com/#/app/article/484952

has she started steaming her vagina too?

Steven Spielberg currently directing controversial Jews-vs-Papacy drama

'The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara' recounts the story of a young Jewish boy in Bologna, Italy in 1858. After being secretly baptized, the youth is forcibly taken from his family to be raised as a Christian. His parents’ struggle to free their son becomes part of a larger political battle that pits the Papacy against forces of democracy...

Human meat isn't kosher, fuckwad.

Why do the Jews want to exterminate us when we are the most creative as well as the most obedient? A bunch of unruly chimps will never invent anything cool or be particularly productive.
People of all races in western countries were mostly happy with 90s conditions it seemed. Why did the Jews decide to throw that away to kill all white people? They already won, they already fully controlled us, but now they want to kill us even though we are the golden goose who is always excited to work and create new things? Can someone explain this shit? Is this just a really long and ridiculous autistic revenge fantasy against Hitler?

Yeah blood is fine though. Make any good matzo lately, rabbi?

Blood is tref too, silly shartmart.

>pic

>oy vey Israel has accepted migrants here's a film to prove it why haven't you accepted more Africans goy!

Whatever you say, rabbi

>part of a larger political battle that pits the Papacy against forces of democracy...

So Jews representing The People and The Modern against organized evil backwards Christianity

If every Jew was a rabbi we wouldn't have inferiors to control.

What are goyim

>Eastern Europe

You do realize Eastern European woman are even more likely to marry Arab? My neighborhood is filled with converted Romanian and Russian women married to Lebanese expats

>confirming you goyim are inferior
>ergo Jews are superior

> Assaulted on set by costar.

>Why do the Jews want to exterminate us when we are the most creative as well as the most obedient?
Jews want to "exterminate" the white race and maybe every other race not because they don't function well as good goy but because of pride.
They don't want goyim to have ANY art,music,beauty and other factors that the jewish race might lack sometimes, hence why they completely attack the "spirit" of the goyim.
They don't want just "goyim" anymore, they want flesh "golems", workers who will not only never tire but not have any possibility or notion of rebellion from their masters, the chosen.

I haven't watched a movie since that capeshit movie with that one kike as the star, dr stranger or whatever. It sucked.

I doubt I'll see another move again for years. Fuck these kikes. Hope they all go broke and die of nigger aids.

Pls no, not Sersh, she is pure

What do we need to sacrifice to Moloch to have this stopped?

She's from Carlow, Ahmed.

How new to Bong are you that you can't recognise an NI accent?

The Gaelic way.

SWEETNESS...IN THE BELLY...

could a more disgusting name be thought up? I think not

Bulgaria speaks truth.

This title is one of those cringe, try hard to sound artistic bullshit.

Like, it's too transparent like "aw see, all immigrants are saints and they make babies just like us". The title makes me physically angry like holy shit

That sideboob tho...

>Just cuck my shit up senpai

I mean this isn't a new concept, but what I find especially hilarious is the title. "Sweetness in the Belly"

Okay so all of a sudden a developing child is a beautiful, sweet thing? All of a sudden having children is great and not "icky" and "annoying"?
Its ALWAYS ALWAYS the EXACT OPPOSITE in the liberal media

unless its a mixed race couple lol

pay up

Nice joke goatfucker