Muh guns are to protect me from the tyranny!

>muh guns are to protect me from the tyranny!
Why do pro-gun morons keep making these statements that do not help your cause, because it only makes you seem paranoid or crazy for the average joe, and are easy to rebuke?

Guns are a way to have firepower for a moment of need, specially against criminals. Having a gun is a necessity if you want to have responsibility about your own protection and a way to not needing your government 100% of the time. Anyone that does not have a gun needs the physical protection of the government, making it more servile, more obedient, taking less risks as what kind of insane person would denounce a wrong deed around him if he knows it might bite back at him and he would be incapable of defending himself.

By saying that you want to take out your government is a nice way of saying that you are too insane for any libfag to care about what you say.

Women shouldn't own guns. They're more dangerous than when they drive cars.

Any justification for owning a gun to do with protecting oneself from criminals applies just as readily to protecting oneself from a corrupt government.

because it's happened throughout history, even if the greater, broader concern is self-defense against criminals, to have for hunting, etc.

boobs

That's true.

Once you go through that mentality that you own guns to fight the government and you openly say it, it just makes people think you are a lunatic.

Europe is literally getting invaded with shitskins right now. Bet they wish they had some fucking guns right?

If I went in for a double tit squeeze would she be able to get the drop on me. Let's say I'm a 100m away as I start my run.

Our government has been shown to actually fear the population getting pissed off. The guns are protecting us every single day of our lives.

Because it doesn't mean "If the government comes to hurt me I'll shoot them", it means "I need to protect my right to own firearms or else we fall down a slippery slope of authoritarian laws based on assigned morality of objects"

The leaf fucking gets it.

if the government is so much interested in our well being what do we need democracy for?

You're a fucking moron. There are more guns in the USA than registered gun owners. This is because "gubment get out reee" it's in the fucking constitution. Unless you live in the city or a super liberal suburb you're taught what the 2nd amendment really means from a young age. You suck you stupid tranny nigger.
t. Lived in the country my whole life

guns are pretty useless if you are not allowed to fire them.

showing off a gun like that is a danger in my cunt, you could get killed by a nigger attemtping to steal it

You don't understand it because you don't know what it's like to have an entire populace with more military capabilities than your government. Sit down you stupid fucking Red Cross flag.

Why do legislators always want to ban "assault" rifles when the majority of gun crime is done with handguns?

The answer may shock you!

You should try to break into a house Hans, since guns can't be fired you know? Fucking retard.

The people who are saying
>the polar ice caps are going to melt and drown us all
>islam is a religion of peace
>white people are the problem with the world and need to be bred out
>fuck the 1% but not the jews
>terrorism is part and parcel with living in a big city
>trump is systematically oppressing women
>the patriarchy systematically oppresses women
>russia hacked out election
>trump is a putin plant
>hillary was a good candidate
>black people are held back by microaggressions
>there are like 35 fucking genders
>girls can have penises
>boys can have vaginas
>pedophililes are victims of their sexuality
>people should be allowed to cut their dick off and just call em caitlyn

REALLY want to poke and prod the rights views like they are crazy?

The lack of self awareness with you fucking retards is palpable.

You stupid fuck, you don't even understood what I said.

I meant that you can keep guns for that purpose but you shouldn't go around saying it out loud you fucking dingus.

Do you also go around your town yelling your address and that you have guns at home?

breaking into a house is easy mode in Gercuck. Most Germans still wont do it because it's immoral and needless confrontation.

The whole assault weapon thing is the most retarded political movement I've ever heard of.

The best thing about retarded arbitrary gun laws like that is that they tend to create loopholes. Hence why the gun in pic related is 100% legal in the UK (with civ licences) because the "counterweight bar" makes it too long to be a "handgun".

Protection from tyranny and governmental overthrow are not the same thing. A gun can indeed protect me, my wife, and our family from being robbed, raped or kidnapped by corrupt government actors.

Too crazy for a transgendered, pansexual, communist revolutionary?

>governing body won't dick over it's people

What is North Korea?

>it only makes you seem paranoid or crazy
For you

Boobs and guns.

Don't listen to the Americuck, Hans. Amerilards like him have guns but only use them for decoration and to shoot at paper targets once a year. They barely have training, much less the will for battle. When confronted w/ minorities they know deep down they don't have the heart to "send them back". They hide behind their 2A like cowards.

They talk big on a mongolian noodle forum, but irl if an invader broke into their house they'd offer their wife and sit in the corner like the typical Eurocuck does.

Wait till muslims start ramping up their attacks here, all these Americucks w/ their shiny guns won't do shit but whine about immigration and why the cops/gov don't do more about it.

pic related = more balls than typical Americuck gun owner
fucking kek

>saying that you want to take out your government
The argument isn't that people want to take out the government; it's that they shouldn't be denied to means to.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Nice try abdul

worth reposting this from another user

The home of Taurus and Rossi thinks anyone wants to hear his thoughts on guns?

>you shouldn't go around saying it out loud
That's the very freedom guns protect

Share Blue, is that you?

I don't understand why niggers are allowed to post

nice numbers, also fpbp

>What is castle law
>What is stand your ground

Fuck you.

Why put so much effort into such shitty bait

"......WELL REGULATED....."

I deep down hope that Europeans from the 1940s-1960s stashed tons of surplus in the walls and attics.

How could you watch two World Wars, and have Soviet Union stroking it's cock while hungrily looking at you and say "ya know what, we don't need a few Mausers stashed under the base boards".

I hope Grampa Klaus and Gammy Heidi have left their children one more present.

True, nearly all home burglaries, etc. are done by refugees.

quads prove it, kek wants us to have guns

Fuck off, trash monkey.

You & the government should come and try to take them, then.

>be muslim refugee
>see a house with cute boipussy and decent daughter
>also like the nice TV I see in their window.
>decide to exert will of allah and claim my caliphate
>creep up stairs, hear german gutteral language
>look up and see a man in liederhosen pointing some old bolt action rifle at me
>know full well that it will kill the shit out me, after I executed a few Muslims that only agree with my feelings on Allah by 97%
>decide to leave

>By saying that you want to take out your government is a nice way of saying that you are too insane for any libfag to care about what you say.
That is mostly quoting the consitution. Which might sound weird for the people abroad, but it is not their fucking business.

>>By saying that you want to take out your government is a nice way of saying that you are too insane for any libfag to care about what you say.

don't pretend that you would listen anyway

liberal's idea of a debate is to ask a 'gotcha' question, ignore the answer, and then respond with something that tries to make your opposition to look like a monster

El diablo Castellano.

We get all the better things. You get what we want you to have.

t. Government.

Other Germans aren't the issue

Why aren't you banned yet

It's a totally legitimate argument backed up by thousands of years of history. Just because it hurts your feelings doesn't make it wrong.

>muh guns are to protect me from the tyranny!

Guns do protect from tyranny. Case in point: a tyrannical government imported bands of rapists, covered for them while they raped thousands of children and jailed parents trying to protect their children for being racists.
Yes, that is tyranny. Yes, the parents should have had guns and yes, the politicians responsible deserve to die.

Didn't armed criminals recently kill 100 unarmed people in your country?

Spoken like a true Racist! Sexist! Homophobe! Xenophobe! Bigot! Islamophobe

>it doesn't stop tyranny
Who are trying to ban guns? Leftists?
Where do all the BLM/Antifa/Communist/leftist riots intended to intimidate people into accepting leftist revolutionary positions happen again? Places where guns are outlawed?
Working as intended.

9th grade dreamers

Reminds me of Marxist Obama's presidency. Every week the news was flooded with a new mass shooting. Can't have armed slaves.

Well, this is a first.

I've never once seen the anti-gun argument that Americans don't actually live by "when in doubt, pull the trigger".

>what about all the road rage possibilities?
>what about waiting periods to stop murders of passion?
>what about being more likely to shoot a family member because we are so trigger happy?

Make no mistake, the biggest deterrent Americans have to pulling a trigger are

1) carpet cleaning bill
2) Possible civil liability lawsuits

Americans wont "shoot first ask questions later"?

I hope you only get 0.01 cent for this half assed effort.

An armed populace cannot be oppressed by its government for long. The only way to do it is to disarm them first. But we were smart and there are hundreds of millions of guns here, so the cat is out of the bag, the genie is out of the bottle, and there's no going back.

100million armed white men could bring the entire globe to heel. It's just a question of whether we'll grow some balls.

Well, we actually have used our guns to stop government tyranny before so

March on Rome

Women should not own any form of guns simply because the cunts can rationalize killing their husbands or boyfriends with them to commit murder (he was an abusive man so i had to shoot him dead).

is it bad I read the japananon's (probably deployed burger) writing as "growing green grass" instead of glowing green glass?

defence against the state is just one reason to own a gun, there is also self defence against criminals like you said, sport shooting, hunting, and in case a need for a militia to rise if the country is occupied.

Nobody is saying you can only pick a single reason to buy a gun, and the vast majority of the time I'm ask why I own a gun I say that it's to protect myself, my girlfriend, and my home.

I get it makes me sound paranoid, but in a situation where the government does come after it's citizens I would rather have a gun than be cucked by my government 20 years prior

I don't have the exact quote but there was a story about a kid watching the news in the 80s and realizing guns were important when he saw soviet tanks rolling through a country, and all the civilians could do was throw bottles at them

>1 post by this ID

If all you cowboys are so tough, how come you got run out of your cities by minorities? The cities your fathers and grandfathers built don't even belong to you. You'd rather run than hold your ground. "muh guns tho" lol, you don't even speak up at work, cuz' you're afraid of losing your shitty job, and now you're big bad gun slingers? Lmao.

What, cuz' some cops shoot at black hoodlums once in a while makes you a big cowboy? Lol, when was the last time muh 2A fags took their guns anywhere and made a show of force?

You guys shit on muslims, but last I checked they're the ones attacking their enemies, while you talk about 'muh guns' on an anonymous carpet cleaning forum.

Look, the favela rat found a wifi signal.

Who got run out of their cities? I've never heard of whites fleeing their cities. Did you expect people to just start killing minorities? You have a very skewed and fucked up version of reality.

The reason why guns are so threatening to people in places with low gun per capita ratio is because, they haven't been around and adapted to gun culture.

People who are around guns and adapt to it aren't so scared of meme bullets and it makes them stronger and have better social status because of it.

Unlike child-raping desert-monkies, whites are able to perceive cost-benefit. The individual cost of going door to door cleaning out ghetto scum (life in prison, possibly death) is a lot worse than the alternative (sell the house, move to the suburbs).

Btw, thanks for having such little self-control that you make our case for us by giving us another new Islamic terror event every week to hammer the message home and chimps like Erdogan are saying shit that even the most pathetic white people can't ignore.

>Why do pro-gun morons keep making these statements

Because if it worked in; Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, War of Independence and such, then it will sure as fuck work for us. You don't understand shit poster-kun. Owning guns isn't about WINNING against an army, is about winning against unlawful government through ferocity, endurance and resistance.

Only way you can enforce complete rule is with total annihilation of the opposition. And you can't rule a nation if you have to kill 70% of its population.

>run out of cities by minorities

No, we left the cities because being surrounded by forest and wilderness while having one's own land is much more fulfilling than some condo in a city.

>trying this hard for a shareblue promotion
>vpn isn't even showing a cuckland flag
Shiggydiggy

That's nice brazil, but the gun control movement in the US committed suicide before you were born.

You're just wasting your time blogging here.

You know most anti-fun posters are shitposting, but some of them come off as if they actually believe what they are typing.

Check'd

thats literally the reason though.

There's a screen cap that ruins your argument. Find it

tell me what it's like being a delusional faggot

Women cause more car accidents in total, but less deadly ones compared to males.

>October 26, 2015
>In Austria, there has been a rapid increase in the sales of weapons to private individuals. All long guns are currently completely sold out. Those arming themselves are primarily women. Austrians have begun to arm themselves with projectile weapons. If anyone wants to buy a long gun in Austria right now, too bad for them. All of them are currently sold out. This is reported by the Austrian outlet ‘Tiroler Tageszeitung’. It provides accessible information regarding the purchasers, which shows that all the stock is sold out.

>“We cannot complain about lack of demand” says Stephan Mayer, a gun merchant.

>He further claims this is the case for the last three weeks. The huge demand has its roots in fears generated by by social changes. “People want to protect themselves,” says Mayer. ”Nonetheless, the most common purchasers of arms are primarily Austrian women They are buying tear [pepper] sprays, which are much in demand,” says Mayer.

He claims that guns are truly in great demand, and more potential customers are entering the market than ever before.

Till not too long ago, the major customers of gun shops were mainly sport shooters or rangers. But the most common customers now are people who are worried about their personal safety, yet who had never had any involvement with weapons prior to this.

psy-op to normalize the requirement to have to explain the need for guns. how about you explain for a change why I should not have a gun? am I a wannabe killer or what?

Most states don't actually require registration, so the government literally has no idea how many gun owners there really are.

>I've never heard of whites fleeing their cities.

fucking lol

yeah, go exercise your "rights" by open carrying in a Starbucks like a sissy

Background checks for new firearms and don't give me that shit that they don't keep the data. Shit even gets entered into computers now "for faster response time"

Checked and keked.

>fucking lol

Ask the dozens of innocent women and children burned alive at Waco in 1993 if the fear of a murderous, corrupt government is unfounded. Shut the fuck up about American politics you foreign piece of garbage.

Digits confirm that Kek wants his followers to be armed.
PRAISE KEK!!!

I bet you're too much of a coward to wear your maga hat in a big city tho, big cowboy gunslinger lol

look at the world around you, then look at history

how can you honestly call it paranoia when countless times over the necessity of people removing themselves from rulership that's become corrupt has been necessary?

giving up those rights at any point in time is a good way to ensure that power can not only become corrupt, but also go unchecked by the masses

people turning a blind eye to that doesn't make it any less true, neither does a false sense of security

having absolute faith in people who have power over you, when you have no reason to have it (and never can because humans have proven that repeatedly) seems a lot crazier to me than someone who acknowledges a person's responsibility in society to be part of the checks and balances that insure society works in favour of the many rather than the few

>What, cuz' some cops shoot at black hoodlums once in a while makes you a big cowboy?
This one sentence disproves your assertions that governments are benevolent.
>Lol, when was the last time muh 2A fags took their guns anywhere and made a show of force?
American Revolution, The Coal Wars, The Battle of Athens 1946, Bundy Ranch last year.

>Lol, when was the last time muh 2A fags took their guns anywhere and made a show of force?
bundy ranch

>Bet they wish they had some fucking guns right?
No actually. Not because I'm against guns, I'm ordinarily for guns. It's just that if we had more liberal gun laws we'd see rather extreme terror. We don't have the resources to police this situation already, a large supply of guns would just make this worse.
>but the totally rad right wing would just deal with it dude
And the police is obligated to fight those people too. It's not a help to have civilians take up arms in this manner unless they literally take over for the police in an official capacity.

And we have left wing terrorism here too. It'd be a fucking disaster. Europol is considering Sweden an anomaly in terrorism. I think it's just because of the milder nature of the treatment of refugees, not less extremism.

>but if they got violent people would do something about it!
You're a fucking child if you think that the world is all about terrorism and fighting terrorism. Do you really think that people who stand for free speech and such things will give up those ideals just because the happen to be deluded about their allies right now?

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

(the 12 being a jury and the 6 being your pallbearers)
It's a little saying I picked up somewhere along the way.
tell it to George Zimmerman.

>no one is trying to take your guns, so give us your guns cause you don't need them