Brexit paves the way for German domination

congrats Brexitards, you've handed Europe to the Krauts. You allowed what we've been trying to prevent twice, with our blood, to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4F1K4eHCH8
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/01/how-marine-le-pen-has-backed-away-frexit
lefigaro.fr/conjoncture/2017/03/10/20002-20170310ARTFIG00049-trois-francais-sur-quatre-sont-opposes-a-une-sortie-de-l-euro.php
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39380606
twitter.com/AnonBabble

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

Germans don't even dominate Germany anymore.

Fuck Europe. Let it burn.

/thread

Germany is not a nuclear power

France is a nuclear power

Therefore it is really France dominating the EU in terms of military ("true power", "realpolitik", whatever you want to call it)

love this!

Please Germany, destroy the (((enemies))) of Allah in the West!

Checked and confirmed.

- t. Mi6

But France is leaving the EU soon.

>handed europe to the krauts who then hand it to the shitskins

Ftfy

Pro-Tip: Just because it's called 'Germany' doesn't necessarily mean that it has to contain any germans.

Now that Britain is out, Southern EU can just block anything Germany wants.

Wrong.

Yea you really sacrificed yourselves killing Nazis so that we can have hyper-inclusive mass democracy with no culture except Netflix and sticking things in our assholes. Good job, chaps!

If France leaves too, the domino effect has truly begun and the whole rotten house comes crashing down.

Rebel idiots of course it's going to give germany more power if you dont like being ruled like the germans leave, there is a reason why the EU is referred to as the fourth reich

what if she loses?

Germany already ruled the EU.

Nothing changes.

>no culture except Netflix and sticking things in our assholes
what do you even mean by this

Anglo culture is dominating

I don't think Frexit necessarily hangs on Le Pen, but if it never happens and no one else who is a "big player" leaves the EU either, it will continue for some time I guess.

RIP EUROPE :(

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4F1K4eHCH8

link?

Not that this wasn't obvious but I'd like to read his opinion anyways. It's going to rest on the French elections how fast we're going to dominate in all fields.
I just hope we could uncuck ourselves before we take control of this continent.

German engineering is the result of a clean slate, much UK and USA help...Plus 60% of your WW2 debt being written off by that UK and USA in the 60s. Meanwhile the UK had to pay it all off, thus transferring most of our wealth to the USA and the Jewish bankers.

This has happened and ultimately failed 3 times now. Not really worried about it.

You're actually going to listen to that cold coot?
You lost, Get the fuck over it snowflake.

This is good.

Germans will ruin europe as they usually do. Europe is full of debts and without UK, france and germany will cause depression very fast.

USA under Trump will declare trade war to europe.

So EU will collapse faster.

>huge majority of French don't want to leave the EU
>"They'll leave soon"
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/01/how-marine-le-pen-has-backed-away-frexit
lefigaro.fr/conjoncture/2017/03/10/20002-20170310ARTFIG00049-trois-francais-sur-quatre-sont-opposes-a-une-sortie-de-l-euro.php

> be Germany
> need new people to holocaust because it's been a while
> import massive amounts of Muslims
> most of the world hates these people
> cases of rape, murder, and theft are rampant all across Europe
> eastern Europeans previously part of the German empire already not allowing them in / banning them
> nobody bats an eye
> start liberation of Europe from muslim scourge
> nobody bats an eye
> us does not intervene due to President who is cold towards them
> achieve fourth reich

Where were you when this has been the plan all along

GOOD
O
O
D

why so much hate ukro friend

EU participated in coup in ukraine, trade deal with EU caused civil war and big conflict inside and outside of the country.

Faster they collapse, better for us, anyway new ukrainian government will leave trade agreement with eu.

Heseltine seems pretty based most of the time. Thing is, isn't the whole EU project just like Germany had won the war anyway? Surely the UK leaving is admitting to not wanting to be controlled by Germany anymore?

>new ukrainian government will leave trade agreement with eu
proud of you guys

Just join the Russian Federation already, the Ukraine clearly cannot go it alone without being manipulated and sabotaged by the West

Germany too big for Europe too small for the world. Heseltines path was to attempt appeasement through cooperation but thankfully UK voters are a bit smarter.

then part of the loses will be compensated by taking assets of pro-european busines (including assets of current elites) in ukraine by force.

it is just a metter of time, untill then people developed shadow economy and have own uncontrolled trade balance, such way we fuck imf and jews.

attempts of IMF to deal with it will cause bigger division (up to collapse) and refugees to europe (that will fuck their payment balance) lol

it is impossible, part of ukraine is self sufficient, another is africa. russia has no money to deal with such problems.

another reason is that jewish and pro-westrn commie elites (LOL) in ukraine enslaved 40 mln state because they want to be the richest in the europe without working or owning any business. they can be killed only by military force or by trade (IMF prolong their life)

Germany will cause war as usual. there no exceptions.

>believing this
No, german engineering was always top notch and others' would not be as good without our impact, faggot retard

I assumed Germany has been a US puppet since WWII. So really, it Europe to the US. If only the US wasn't controlled by jews

yeah that's actually bollocks.

the allied bombing was actually pretty selective, and although there were supply bottlenecks, the German economic machine was largely intact.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. I am sure you will find yet another reason to hate us.

Besides, if THIS is what "dominating" feels like, I don't want to know what being dominated will be.

Let them have it, If you think the EU will stay the same in the future you are wrong. others will want to leave and they will be propping up states who just want german gibs
They try anything against any other countries outside their "New-EU" will get BTFO because others will have set up trade deals and can fuck germany over easier

Still better off out.

I have no problem with unified EU.
At least with unified EU i will be ble to vote on my leader instead of praying that Burgers chose wisely.
European colonial empire when?

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN!

>Heseltine
o i am laffin

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39380606

Heseltine is a huge cuck
So fuck him

It may have survived the war but it definitely was dismantled afterwards. German industry be in reorganize led it to becoming more competitive while the UKs industry stagnated and floundered.
Also
>UK bombing
>selective
Idk senpai razing Hamburg, the cities of Ruhr etc to the point where they were all 60-80% destroyed doesn't seem
selective. Strategic bombing like that might destroy buildings but not necessarily the industrial machinery in the rubble.