Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

propagandamatrix.com/articles/march2017/230317_muslims_celebrated.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure she did

But this was supposed to make everyone hate Muslims.

I'm sorry, they have to go back.

Knew this would happen

Taqiya

She helped victims by choking them to death

It was just a matter of time till the Lügenpresse starts a sob story.

>The alt-right has been proven right again. How can we spin this so that muslims and/or women are the victim?

Pic related

Taqiya

Why is her face shooped like that?

Wow now I hate Trump man.

why do all muslim sluts dress exactly the same? jeans or spandex, low cut canvas tennis shoes, baggy coat that goes almost to their knees

>5 people die
>at least 7 are in a critical condition
>40 injured totally

yet everything that matters are this bitch's feelings. what the fuck???

are there any aloof muzzy + peter the deleter crossover memes yet?

>Filename

>muslim-bitch

Honestly the other photo kind of implied all that.

B-b-b-bullshit!

Islam should be destroyed but even I felt bad with this photo. You can tell this girl is distraught and scared. Muslims ignoring stuff in general is a topic but to use her face after trauma is messed up

lol that body language could literally mean anything from
>omg terrorist attack
to
>omg 50% off Manolo Blahnik's

certainly has been interesting the way that image has been shitposted

oh shit sorry im yo, you poor shit skins dindu nuffin

>she helped earlier

>No proof whatsoever
Yes sure Al Brittanya

Who gives a shit? It's about the iconography of the image. It symbolizes something bigger than the event itself.

Muzzies out! We don't give a fuck about your personal experience. Your presence in Britain is the tragedy. Terror attacks are just a symptom of the broader problem.

Apologize for what? There is nothing to apologize for. Muslims are the ones who should apologize for their shitty existence.

My first thought.

They were just laughing at a joke uncle mohammed was saying

I don't get it, was it a live feed of people actually putting smiley faces or did someone photoshopped them?

Yes, focus on this girl's feelings instead of the injured and dead people and possible free terrorist outside everybody. Fuck off to your mosque leafiya al faggotiya

own oc

The lengths (((they))) will go to prove Muslims dindu nuffin.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

she's a cunt and a dirty shitskin but in all honesty if i would walk past by i wouldn't help either if there were alrdy people around the victims. i barely know CPR

Is that the face of the guy who was in the car, or some random sandnigger? I couldn't find any other pic of him other than the one on the stretcher.

>falling for it

I don't get this whole thing.
She actually does look distraught on those pictures with her hand on her face.

it was obvious from the beginning, but this forum is full of autistic psycho-Drumpf supporters so...

That was actually made before we knew that Abu Izzadeen WASN'T the attacker. It later turned out that he was in fact in prison already and the attacker was someone else.

MUSLIM MAN KILLS BRITISH CITIZENS, MUSLIM WOMEN MOST AFFECTED BY MASSACRE

propagandamatrix.com/articles/march2017/230317_muslims_celebrated.htm

Apparently Khalid Masood is the true attacker. I can't find a pic of him on any news site, and when you google his name, you get tons of random shitskins, no clue which one he is, if any.

of course it was a live feed

lol no, she didn't do shit

it does, look at her body language

Kek

top kek

Link?

>it is bad to assume a racial group that is statistically disposed to commit terror attacks, has possibly committed the terror attack.
Good on her, but why is the misinterpretation worthy of a headline or article?

FPBP

Only looks distraught because her suicide vest malfunctioned.

Haha that file name. Kys

SURE THEY TRACKED THIS INDIVIDUAL DOWN
SURE SHE WAS HELPING PEOPLE
SURE THE MEDIA ISNT LYING

man, fuck the media. seriously

Muslim woman probably part of terror attack. Fakes "concern" and calls friends to praise allah.

Leftist praise her and shame the victims.

Rinse and repeat

I can't shop, but could someone put her accepting an academy award for best actress?

>look guys, i was calling MY family to say that I WAS okay!

Doesen't it look a bit egoistic?

Also, the second pic is supposed to mean something? I think everyone would be terrified after seeing someone being shot.

What a load of shite. It doesnt matter anyway even if she was on her knees sobbing she and her kind need to fuck off back to the desert

Can't we talk about the selfiestick neckbeard casually taking selfies on site?

>helped victims of her cousins terror attack
Yeah sure she did, that's why she has blood all over her like white woman in pic. Everyone knows that third worlders don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. I've never seen a African help anyone a t an accident scene, or otherwise.

kek

That's some nice damage control they have there.

Stop being fucking retards
Hundreds of people passed through the scene around the time that shit happened and I am willing to bet more than few did not stop to help or stand around needlessly

And not all of them were muslims or pooskins

Here's what gets me. In America if something like this happens, the entire perimeter is locked down so cops and medical crew can keep control of situations and help assist the victims. The fact that she had the audacity to walk down the sidewalk as opposed to switching to walk down the opposite side of the street to use the other sidewalk, walk past visibly panicking people who are tending to a dying victim and pull an expression like that? Fuck her

Any source on this or is this one of those fake news

>Apologize

Fuck off. How about you brace yourself for when the leaves start getting steamrolled by rogue vans.

>don't give a shit about anyone but themselves
As much as I hate them I admire this quality about them. If whites were more tribalistic and had more affinity for our own we wouldn't have issues like this.

Its a meme you dip

>implying I'm not just rocking MSPaint.
Yeah, I'll get my superior skills right on that, senpai.

/thread

half of people itt take it pretty seriously m9

Meanwhile a white guy does the same thing, and no one raises a stink... almsot as if you people are RACIST AS FUCK!!!

Stfu Brazil, nobody wants your input

I know what you mean, but it doesn't pan out perfectly like you described right away.

You know, even though I was in my country at the time and was merrily shitposting on Sup Forums about this woman and the big-arsed gallician Moor, IN HINDSIGHT I WAS ACTUALLY HELPING THE VICTIMS RIGHT THERE IN LONDON LETTING MY FAMILY KNOW I WAS SAFE AND YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME *pls protect me squire*

Don't you guys see she crying?
Just look at these tears

At least the honkey there bothered to look in the general direction of the man bleeding out onto the sidewalk.

>RACIST AS FUCK!!!
It is precisely because we aren't racist enough that this shit is happening. The more racist the better. Anything else we can help you with.

Paranoia

nice ass

Nigger

She sure did

>"I'm the real victim here, not the 40-odd dead and wounded!!! Stop islamophobia!!!!!"

>white guy clearly looking distressed at the scene, not staring at his phone like mudslime

She's lying. Non-whites aren't capable of empathy.

She was probably calling to let them know the attack was a success but the kuffars killed the operative

I need moar.

>silly Ahmed, you missed one kuffah

Why are East African women so damn sexy?

Would you fuck her?

I'd fuck her

muzzies are the real victims again. let's talk about their feelings about their sister who has been so misunderstood by angry white men crying for nothing

Here's one that made the cut on knowyourmeme, kinda proud of that.

Yup, she really looks like she helped those victims.

lel