>Trumpcare not passing
>Dakota Pipeline approved to be built with Russian steel only, no America steel
>Trump's favorite publication calls Flynn a Russian spy, further staining him
>Nunes cancels intelligence briefing out of fear of public learning the truth
>Wall not started yet
>Trump friendonzed by old ass actress

All of this just today

You guys tired of winning yet?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahah

POL BTFO

Trump is fighting the whole world right now it seems. Nobody is even trying to work with him, and the liberals are happy with this. They are walking into their own coffins.

Say it with me

>trumpcare not passing
Right because they're postponing the vote for a later date
>wall not started yet
But it WILL still go up
Construction confirmed to start in May

To be fair republicans did the same thing with Obama

MADAME PRESIDENT

Not to this extant, and not with the whole media against him. There were hushed voices against obama with treasonous words spoken or crude things done. Now with the liberals it is all out for everyone to see because the liberals have no concept of self reflection. they cannot even comprehend that they might be wrong. Obama never saw a tenth of what Trump is facing right now, and teh worst of it is the liberals really think they are saving the world from fascism. it is so ironic. Could you imagine the countercultural leftists trusting the fucking CIA? Defending a woman like Hillary? fuck that

Woah
Wait
You're telling me..
Someone said something bad about the president!
Oh..
Oh my god.. That's..
That is disgusting.
Horrible.
I can't..
Omg..

Drumpf is losing it for good. There is going to be a breaking moment for him soon. No amount of damage control will save him from getting BTFO via impeachment.

Nah we will win in the end fuckers. You guys are on the wrong side of history.

Yes because he started off by deporting you back to Mexico cuck

TODAY was that later date you moron

Well if you maybe stop shitposting on 4 chan and started building that wall then wall would have been done by now. You even half ass your shitposting. Sources faggot where are they and remember sage goes in the options field.

Say it with me....sage

He has deported less people than Obama in the same timeframe. It has just been louder.

Just give up bros. Y'all got scammed.

Sources for all this except the actress thing are Trump's own Twitter account, Spicer's press conferences and WH press releases.

All official info.

Just give up. It's over bros.

Lol nice try. When the entire world and your own country wants to get rid of you it's hard to do shit. Nice that Obama had the black pass so everyone loved him for some fucking reason. Put a white guy in office and everyone loses their shit

Stay mad when he gets re-elected and America is the most powerful country on earth, as he gets ready to hand the presidency over to Ivanka who will continue the powerhouse we will become

Based Mexican BTFO's Drumpfshits

Provide sources faggot. Did you even look at my post before you started typing?

Kagami is the best lucky.