Damn, fucking Russia is fucking hell, fucking Latin America, but there is still a bitch and cold...

Damn, fucking Russia is fucking hell, fucking Latin America, but there is still a bitch and cold, and now I'll tell you why this country is shit.

1. Terrible low salaries. If you do not live in Moscow or Pitersburg, you are ready to work for 10,000 rubles (100-200 euros) for 10-12 hours a day on which a plant because it is very difficult to find a job.
2. disastrous mentality, tolerant and full no kindness. The entire population of ultra-right, conservative and very angry, often likes to Use insults and loves to fight and is ready to beat anyone who does not agree with their point of view, can easily kill.
3. Horrible government. Putin, in fact - a dictator, and all the power here is terrible, any criticism of the government is not maintained, all who are against the current regime in prison or soon to get even for a post in the social network, you can go to jail. And the power of living is very rich and almost all millionaires, officials are terrible, and this despite the fact that the majority of the poor population.
4. disastrous climate. If you're not in the Sochi gotovsya to what 9 months of the year - winter and very cold winters, the temperature drops to minus 10-20 degrees Celsius, and it is very annoying.
5. Horrible architecture. All of these square blocks of flats is ugliness and squalor
6. No social assistance. Hospitals are terrible, small pensions, police terrible laugh and can not do anything even if you get beaten in the street.
7. Stray dogs. Because of stupid zoozaschitnikov stray dogs are caught and not if the was on the street nobody cares. These dogs get in packs and can bite people and even kill and nobody cares. If try yourself getting rid of these dogs get into the prison.

I hope this text will help you to realize that Russia - shit and live here is to live in hell, I'll leave next year in Poland and finally forget this fucking country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=u24e43iW9KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, I feel bad for you. How did Russia turned to shit like this ? Was it communism ?

Russia has always been shit

Kill yourself libshit

Same here. How do I undo being born in Russia?

proxyolka, pls

You Russian occupant scum should be purged from Baltics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

You are a loser.

He is clearly a winner.

Goodluck mate, hope you'll find your place in this life.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
olgino, pls

Not a political discussion

political too

It's actually pointless to argue with Sup Forumscucks about Russia's internal affairs since theirs skulls are too thick to even give the benefit of the doubt to an idea that you can be poor and suffer in a shithole, since all they do is living off their parent's money and whining about not being able to fuck a white woman on an indonesian cockfight betplace.

>waaah -20 celcius
>waah people owe me a high paying salary BECAUSE
Nice google translate btw. You have to go back.

I disagree with this post, it is not negative enough.

Maybe neck yourself instead you fucking faggot.

We're moving into an age where we don't need low-skill workers. So conditions worsen accordingly.

Countries with more emphatic goals will fail eventually and we will all be like that.

was going to play with the dog and it started to snow again. also garbage eveywhere ffs. also churkas. feelsbad
пиздeц, pycaны, выйдeшь нa yлицy и cpaзy нacтpoeниe пo пиздe, дaжe чтoб oт pocинcкoй peaльнocти глyбoкo в лecy cпpятaтьcя нaдo пo caмoй oтвpaтнoй yлицe пгт пиздoвaть, пидopaхи шaшлыники и aбopигeны вcё зacpaли нa oкpaинe мoeгo лaмпoвoгo лeca((((

London is a capital of Great Britain.

Reported to the KGB

Дa вoт тaк, вceм бы лишь нa кyхнe пoпиздeть и пoкpяхтeть пpo хyeвyю жизнь, a нa дeлe вce пpoдoлжaют cpaть пoд ceбя и нe дeлaют ничeгo чтoбы измeнить cитyaцию.

дa нaхyй иди блядь зa кaждым aлкaнoм чтoль гoвнo yбиpaть бecплaтнo? я пpocтo пpoйдy килoмeтpo вгглyбь, пoдaвляя oтвpaщeниe

A я кcтaти хoтeл пoeхaть в Poccию, пocмoтpeть Питep, Mocквy, и eщe чeтo. Tpи мecяцa oплaчивaeмoгo oтпycкa, нaдo дyмaю, никoгдa нe был.

You know, you were actually getting good middle class wages before the jews decided to fuck with ukraine. And then the US and the jews together compelled saudi arabia to fuck with the oil prices to further cripple you.

sanctions and destroying your main export things has that sort of effect you know. But dont blame putin, you should probably know at this point (((who))) to blame, just look at the economic stats from before this whole mess. Everything was going up.

Can you fuck off with that. "The Jews" made the wages low? ffs you're a retard if you buy this shit.

what are u of sayings tavarish I can't comprehend)))))))))))))))))))))))

dvachuyu this pedaraxa

Again, look at the statistics before the sanctions and before the oil manipulation. It was done by jews, americans and saudi's. If op is older than 25 years he should know this fact, the time when life was better in russia, it exactly coincided with the jews doing evil stuffs lol.

Same shit here. Only it's not really cold.
Depression everywhere.

>born in Kovrov
>adopted by middle class burger family at 8 months old
>wealthy MD in burgerland now
>mfw

fucking with ukraine and the US Democrats' maniacal lust for screwing over Russia is what fucked over wages. saudi arabia fucking with oil prices actually HELPED russia because russia depends on oil exports just like saud.

u guys r fucking retarded. The Jews control the dems in the US (so it was the jews who fucked wages), and saud fucking with oil HELPED russia

>Sochi gotovsya to what
Op — hui, text is a pasta.

No one cares. As long as Putin keeps you mongoloids out of Europe and the EU, he has my full-hearted support. Try not to be subhuman, maybe your country will be comfier at some point.

how does lowering oil prices help russia though? And the whole "russia is a giant gastation" rhetoric from that faggot is pretty much proof of their hostile intentions under obongo.

It IS a gas station. More than half the budget came from petroleum sales.

top kek, was your biological family alcoholics like mine?))))

Just like here :^)

I'm an alcoholic.

so what happens then when the oil gets played with I wonder...

what happens when the other sanctions hit as well

It may have perhaps not have been wise to only go into the oil business, but sometimes there isnt enough much other choice still.

and the fact that the ruble is stable right now is just proofs that putin is doing good work and probably also diversifying.

But believe me, the thing about oil was still done with hostile intent. So its not russias fault.

Maybe if the russians stopped being so angry at the "lol evil dictator" then you could see who to blame is here, just go through your own and through some foreign economic data and the dates of the sanctions, its so big that even that the jews cannot hide.

saud didn't lower oil prices? Saud and OPEC conspire to cut supply and thus raise prices, so all the oil they export is worht more. The problem is OPEC is composed of a bunch of greedy retarded bastards who say "oh yeah I'll cut my supply" and then every single one of them gets greedy and tries to back stab the others and produce a shit ton of oil to sell at the new high price. Well guess what? When everyone is backstabbing each other and producing a shit ton of oil to sell, the supply goes up and prices fall.

Saud and OPEC intend to raise prices. Always. That is in their interest.

The thing that caused prices to fall is the fact that the US is sitting on top of a fuck ton of oil, and guess what, we're not a part of OPEC. We don't give a fuck about Saudi Arabia. In fact, we want to actively fuck them over as much as possible while still claiming we didn't do it on purpose. So the US is in this great strategic position where OPEC can't do shit to our economy and we can actively fuck them over because we have such a large say in the price of oil

Tbh I'm pro-Russia but Saud and OPEC are a bunch of fucking asshole retards who deserve to be nuked, and if it means Russia gets slightly fucked in the process, then so be it.

>black and mideterranean sea, good weather and sun
FUCK OFF ROACH REEEEEEEEE

There's no niggers, so russia wins.

blyad

I think they are exchange officers from Africa.

>I'm a wortless scum, who can't make money
It's going to be shit for you everywhere. Unless you want to move to the country with fat gibsmedats, fucking commie.

Isn't russia Huge?

Why not move to another time zone and try again? Sounds like you are living in the equivalent of Baltimore. White people just leave Baltimore.

If you are cute, I am more than ready to liberate you from Russia.

No homos though.

Fucking ryssät.

Weak slaves, cab't even deal with the pakkanen, not even when fucking wearing two fur coats.

Freeze to death, you scum.

pidoran please, everyone who canmak money here gets robbed sooner or later by chekist mafia.

come here senpai, you'll have a lot of opportunities

opportunities in chile:
> be a llama herder
> be a mine worker

Thanks, commie scum.

Anyone else read this in his accent?

hi brothers liberate us soon please we want to finally start living well like the westerners but americans wont let us

>human filth have shitty salary
>no tolerance, ultra-right
>ruled by dictator
seems like a pretty good country to me

>Pitersburg
>you are ready to work for 10,000 rubles (100-200 euros) for 10-12 hours a day on which a plant because it is very difficult to find a job.
>on which a plant
>very difficult to find a job
>tolerant and full no kindness
>the power of living is very rich
>minus 10-20 degrees Celsius
>police terrible laugh and can not do anything even if you get beaten in the street
>you get beaten in the street
>police terrible laugh
>dogs get in packs and can bite people and even kill and nobody cares
Jesus fucking christ. 9/10.

>I'll leave next year in Poland
I'm sorry, Poland.

> grow up in a country with a dictator basically worth $200 Billion
> realize shit life and only way to ease the pain is by downing vodka
> become raging alcoholic
> question why Russian language has such big words
> post on ten year old chinese basket weaving site complaining about life
> be russian

>i won't try, is probably not gonna work
Yeah, that's what i'm talking about.

>I'll leave next year in Poland and finally forget this fucking country

AHUEVAU S ISTORIY PRO 10K ZARPLATI,TI UEBAN X--------D DAZHE DCP RABOTAET ZA 25-30K V PARASHE TIPO ELDORADO ILI TEHNOSILI.

This place looks comfy and safer than chiraq or los angeles (nu mexico city)

Damn, OP. Why is Russia So A E S T H E T I C?

>Your pain is my pleasure
youtube.com/watch?v=u24e43iW9KE

And then you will post about how great Russia is.
Fucking diasporafags.

CAPITALISM OR DEATH BABY!
and you can tumble commies down those mountains since people know about the helicopters now

>first hohols
>now ruskie

WE ARE FULL!

wew.

why are cossacks so gay?

They are black, but they never wuz kangz n shiiet.

pic related

/pol's powers of prediction are unmatched..

sheeeit

It is safer.

What's that word they have for SJW-Kike nigger loving faggots like OP in Russian?

darmoyed or mudak

pidor pomidor

>tfw your electricity superpowers are stolen

No idea, they were 17years old
Havent tried to find them, I figure its futile.

No, my point is that if you want to leave - just leave already. No need to scream about it on every corner.
That's kinda cringy.

3 мecяцa - хyя ceбe в Aмepикe 2 -3 нeдeли, ecли 4 тaк этo oхyeть кaк кpyтo

oyvey broski. that's some pathos there

Not as bad as Brazil.;

good that now adoptions by foreigners are banned in Russia and nobody will escape from our comfy paradise that early

I think most westerners Know Russia is a shithole by Western standards, and I live in a state with brutal winters, it's not a big deal.

We idealize Russia on here because our countries, while more economically advanced, have lost pride. We constantly do stuff that doesn't make sense geopolitically, and domestically, to virtue signal. Women here largely don't like men, and don't need men because affirmative action enables them to get almost any job they want, and welfare fuels single motherhood.

These problems seem like bitching, but being super comfortable in a dying civilization, where you have no biological future isn't as fantastic as you'd think. Our society is committing suicide, our culture is dying, and our race is skipping it's way to being enslaved by Mexicans and niggers.

Hohols are ruskie in denial

What does the meme say?

"Never come back!"

Уeбyй нaхyй гoвнa кycoк нытик ccaный

This. Added to that, sex in the west is basically now a criminal act, no matter how you cut it--that is unless, you're a sandnigger.

Yeah it seems pretty obvious that our culture is declining rapidly.

либepacт - liberast