Wtf? I hate Russia now

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/99257116/
>Russia seeks to declare Jehovah's Witnesses an extremist group
rt.com/news/will-jehovah-s-witnesses-be-banned-in-russia/
quora.com/Is-persecution-of-all-Jehovah’s-Witnesses-in-Russia-under-president-Putin-reasonable
>Step 1) Ban their publications. When any of their publications are outlawed and labeled “extremist”, Jehovah’s Witnesses comply with the law and remove it from their places of worship and homes. However this does not stop the persecution. Russian authorities consistently plant evidence to falsely accuse them of breaking the law.
>Step 2) Ban everyone from teaching the Bible outside their places of worship. Why did Russian authorities take this measure? The teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses are found in the Bible, therefore the study aids they publish are not essential to their faith. As a result, the Russian authorities in their effort to protect the teachings of the Russian Orthodox Church, must resort to suppressing freedom of speech and pass laws banning evangelism outside of church
>Step 3) Ban Jehovah’s Witnesses, by labeling them “extremists”. This will effectively allow Russia to take over all of the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ legally registered and established places of worship throughout the country affecting over 100,000 of their citizens. In doing so Russia would be able to criminally prosecute any members of the faith. Russia court to consider Jehovah's Witnesses ban - BBC News.

Say what you want about JW's but they know the truth more than many other denominations out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcOQN_FrFiM
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T. Cultist

Based russkies cracking down on sects
Purge the heretic

Jehova's witnesses are a cult. Stop pretending we give a fuck about them. Only Catholic Church and Orthodox are legit, and the vatican II movement has delegitimized the Catholic Church.

Jehovas witness pls go. You are a cult and should be treated as such.

can you elaborate on how they are a cult? im no JW but all I see is them doing what they've been commanded to do by the teachings of the bible. that is, spread the Gospel.

Ask a former JW what happened when they left.

They teach a false gospel, they read from a heavily modified Bible.

They deny Jesus being the Son of God, which the Bible says if anyone denies, it is the spirit of the antichrist.

Do you need more than that?

I don't think they're physically dangerous terrorists, but a heresy and a cult? for sure

It is a fucking cult. Retarded religious beliefs are what is holding conservatism back and making conservatives seem like a bunch of bible thumping retards

It's a cult you fag, you should be ashamed of being a jenovah witness cult member.

If we could purge religion then the right wing would be the common sense party on intellectuals instead of being sterotyped as christian retards

They are an extremist group mate. Just a non-violent extremist group

Good, no one likes them anyway

>The teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses are found in the Bible

WRONG.

Protestants were covert 5th columnists throughout much of Russia's history both when it was imperial and when it was Soviet.

CIA used (((missionaries))) to try and sow dissidence in the soviet union, ESPECIALLY in Ukraine.

>Do you need more than that?
no, not really.
I just see their practices from the outside. spreading the gospel (which is apparently false by what you just said). they also don't celebrate christmas, which is based, as God specifically told his people to stop decorating trees as it is a worship to Nimrod.
but nonetheless, a false gospel? I agree, puuuuurrrrgeee

The worst of JW is excommunication and refusal of blood transfers. Don't know why they'd go after JW's when they can easily go for much worse practices.

Wow, I'm an evangelist, and I've gone through different religions. They state that Jesus IS the son of God, but they don't believe in the trinity.

JW and Mormons are pretty similar in their extremist view of the bible. Although I think that the constant preaching is seen as an insult to the Orthodox church, and probably because Mormons wouldn't be as popular in Russia considering they believe Americans are the chosen people or whatever.

wow, jehovah's witnesses are so important and influential that they should be banned, what's next move, banning flying spaghetti monster cult?

Any proselytizing is now banned outside religious spaces, for everyone. Fuck off with this bullshit

Its a fucking cult

i had 2 classmates who were JW and they didnt eat lunch go to school trips or dont anything together with the class.

worst thing about them is that they sign all they have including their children over to this cult

Maybe I confused them with some other group then, but as far as I remember, they denied Jesus divinity for sure.

In any case, denying the trinity is just as bad. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are just as part of Christianity as the crucifixion itself, and denying it is heresy.

what a bunch of idiots, Im not JW, but the muh orthodox oldest muh tradition people are even worse than JW.

From what I know, Russians banned Evangelicals also, or at least limited their activity because muh orthodox is anti degeneracy.

I knew a guy that was it it because of his mother, he got out, but wasnt easy. Im still against the ban, it has dangerous implications.

>but as far as I remember, they denied Jesus divinity for sure.

DUH! Jesus is looked upon the similar way Muslims look at Him, no idea of Trinity. No salvation by faith or anything.

Have you seen some of their propaganda videos? They have banned their members from playing video games and watching cartoons, because they contain 'magic' and magic is satanism. I knew a guy in JW, totally brainwashed, who sold his entire Nintendo collection because his cult told him to.

>CIA used (((missionaries))) to try and sow dissidence in the soviet union

might be, but that is not primary reason of the ban. The thing is there is no separation of church and state in Russia.

KGB operates trough orthodox churches even more, also it was common during the USSR for orthodox priests to be informants.

Raised as a JW. Stopped going when I was about 15. It was boring and silly and knocking on doors might be annoying but we had fun. Lot of good people and their teachings seemed far less extreme than Catholicism

Jehovah Witnesses... know the truth?

Let's see. 19th century religion.

Charles Taze Russell was brought to trial for fraud. He claimed he retranslated the Bible because the Catholics and Protestants were lying about the translation and giving false information.

He was given a Greek, Hebrew, and Latin alphabet and asked to identify one letter of each language.

He was unable to do it. The man was a fraud.

Basically, a bunch of Judaizers that believe in multiple gods.

Based
Fuck their fruity little club

What I've seen OP, JW's are a nigger-tier religion. Like when I see a white person driving a Cadillac, I'm surprised when I see white people going to JW church, or whatever they call those churches they go to.

If i remember right we had cases where JW were stalking or even assaulting people that had left the cult

It is the primary reason. Ofc there is separation of church and state. Otherwise the Muslims would have been genocided by now. Also please stoo saying KGB. There is no such thing any more. The FSB has informants largely in Mosques as imams to prevent terrorism. It's not interested in the Orthodox church because there is no threat there

They're the halfway point between scientology and mormons.

I don't like Putin but he's right to label them as an extremist group. They're pretty good at brainwashing.

And why is that wrong?

>be an kgb friendly for national intelligence
>or have your property confescated, christian community arrested and sent to siberia

decisions decisions

Based.

Jehovah's witnesses are the most jewed cult out there.

I'm pretty sure they also said that world was gonna end like 3 times. One time was year 1914

Also the 3rd leader of the cult used all the money he got to buy a nice villa to live in in the 30's while everyone was living in tents

>Also please stoo saying KGB. There is no such thing any more. The FSB has informants largely in Mosques as imams to prevent terrorism.

I was talking about foreign russian orthodox churches that are filled with KGB/FSB agents or whatever they are called. Patriarch Kiril is also one. Dugin most likely.

Russian orthodox church is a big of a system as is Vatican. both are almost a state within a state.

>If i remember right we had cases where JW were stalking or even assaulting people that had left the cult

that is crazy, it is a cult, but this guy has its own apartment his mother gave it to him. Now he lives by himself and gf with him. What ive also noticed is that people who leave cults end up with full blown degeneracy lyfestyle afterwors. Sad!

Yep. It's another Johnny-come-lately break-off religion of Protestantism which in itself is a break-off religion.

Jehovah's witnesses are satanic weirdo shit

Sup Forums i love u man but ur basically the SJWs of the right sometimes

>CULTS ARE TREATED LIKE CULTS

Shocking.

check out the grave of the founder of JW.

>break-off religion of Protestantism which in itself is a break-off religion.

relative to which OneTrueApostolicTM church?

Is a radical group, few people here have let their kids die to follow the cult rules with the no transfusions and transplant things, should be banned

Crazy. Too bad for him, neat-looking, freemasonic-like headstones won't be taken into consideration at the resurrection.

Protestantism? Relative to Roman Catholicism of course.

>few people here have let their kids die to follow the cult rules with the no transfusions and transplant things, should be banned

it is a cult but be carefull with that argument and banning religious groups

I don't know how it is in the US but here in Greece the JW are hardcore as fuck and beat up their children for not adhering to their beliefs 100% etc Good on him for banning that cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcOQN_FrFiM eplains their shit real good

>be carefull with that argument and banning religious groups
U are talking to a Spaniard, is what we do

>U are talking to a Spaniard, is what we do

well shiiieet I forgot, the thing is that christianity might be banned as a cult in 2030 or what not "because it raises kids for the perversion of monogamy". also, inquisitions were a mistake.

Then you should know; the Inquisition only had jurisdiction over Catholics.

If you're referring to Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand kicking out the Mahometans and Jews, you should also know why, Spaniard.

>inquisitions were a mistake
After 700 years of moslems they can thanks that we don't went full Christian and genocide all North Africa

Burn the heretics

>inquisitions were a mistake
False. The Church would benefit from an inquisition right now.

Contrary to popular belief, Inquisition had no authority over Mahometans, Jews, and other non-Catholics. Only Catholics that apostatized or began conspiring with the Jews and/or Mahometans to overthrow their culture. Which in fact did happen.

The Inquisition courts were so just that hardened criminals would blaspheme just to get their case moved to the inquisition over the Court.

>MUH CULT

Look at all the fucking Russian shills ITT. They'll declare a Christian group a cult but say absolutely nothing about Islam.

It isn't a Christian group, genius.

The inquisition was mostly to punish the false Christians, jews and moslems that praise their version of God living here, not to fight paganism like in the north, wich wasn't that spread here

Also all the other religions were banned so if you want to stay here you have to be Christian

>only Christians can be extremist

Spotted the Russian shill cuck. HOw much do you get paid per post?

The Church's Inquisition had no jurisdiction over non-Catholics like Jews and Mahometans.
The Spanish Kingdom, on the other hand, did.

There's a difference that people fail to acknowledge.

I named one of my daughter's after Queen Isabella. True Catholic woman. Protector of Spain--kicking out the Jews and Mahometans. Not so much her husband, though.

>Contrary to popular belief, Inquisition had no authority over Mahometans, Jews, and other non-Catholics. Only Catholics that apostatized or began conspiring with the Jews and/or Mahometans to overthrow their culture. Which in fact did happen.

wasnt one of the primary goals of inquisition was to stop protestantism in Spain and Italy at least during the time of reformation? that is why the south of europe barely has any protestants.

>high school kiddo doesn't know who Charles Taze Russell was
>doesn't know they teach St. Michael the Archangel is Jesus' brother
>that they reject divinity of Christ
>reject the Holy Trinity
e.g. not Christian

I don't even know what jehova witnesses are. I thought they were just some hardcore Christians that come to your door to talk about God and jesus

Yes it was to bring Catholics who had left the Faith back to the Faith before death. It also served to stabilize the Kingdom.

See, every nation where Protestantism spread, revolution followed. Kings were overthrown, churches were plundered, icons, relics, and books were burned. Pure bedlam.

Not only did it serve to weed out heresy, but the weeding out of heresy served the stabilization of the Kingdom. It was also for national security.

Protestantism breeds rebellion... as it is founded on rebellion.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Fuck'em they always caught me on the sunday morning hangover, fuck'em good.

In 1502 all the population were forced to become Christian or leave, ofc the inquisition didn't follow the ships of the jews and moors, but ALL the people in Spain were under their jurisdiction

Why would anyone except jewish people worship jewish god?

Absolutely--by force of the State, not of the Church. You probably know better than I do, after 700 years of civil war with the Moors (and Jewish aid), they were seeking to establish security.

This forced conversion did not work out as they had planned. Crypto-Jewry became an issue, which caused a later expulsion of Jews. This is where the Donmeh of Turkey come from.

>Yes it was to bring Catholics who had left the Faith back to the Faith before death.

LOL a nice way to rationalize savege levels of torture, you are an insane faggot if you find those savages normal people. Protestant nations overtook most of catholic ones after reformation, that is undeniable.

>See, every nation where Protestantism spread, revolution followed.

unlike the great nation of catholic Mexico? on what earth are you living...ever checked the divorce rates in spain or france, muslim pop in france?

Yes we all know that we kicked them also 100 years after because didn't work,

At what point did we lost the good old customs?

Every non-Orthodox denomination should be banned or restricted severely.
>b-but muh Islam
Islam is native to parts of Russia, and they should be allowed to live in peace if they respect their country and non-Muslim society.

You can spout Protestant myths if you like. Inquisition courts were more just than State courts.

Protestant revolt saw the plundering of church property, wealth, stripping of ornate bibles leaving manuscripts and scriptures laying in the mud. Every single ancient English Anglican church is a stolen Catholic Church.

Revolution followed every protestant theological revolt.

Anyway, the Protestants didn't reform anything--except maybe attack the Sacrament of Matrimony.

Fr. Luther allowed the polygamous "marriage" of Philip of Hesse, telling him it wasn't against the law of God to take a second wife (while retaining the first). He removed Holy Matrimony as a function of the Church and relegated it to the State--creating the first true civil "unions."

King Henry VIII founded his Protestant religion on the basis of adultery, wanting to divorce and remarry (of course, multiple times).
Right out of the gates, Protestantism has attacked the institution of marriage.

>Protestant revolt saw the plundering of church property, wealth, stripping of ornate bibles leaving manuscripts and scriptures laying in the mud. Every single ancient English Anglican church is a stolen Catholic Church.

everything was considered the property of the church back then, in those beautiful middle aged time, that were full of scientific progress and literacy (according to some revisionist historians).

compare all protestant nations of today (yes, euro protestants are cucked) with all catholic nations (which means including Mexico, Columbia, Spain, France, Brazil). Protestant america elected Trump, mostly catholic europe is cucked beyond belief. I havent even started on Francis.

Luther was Godsent.

>Every non-Orthodox denomination should be banned or restricted severely.

m-m-muh western degeneracy

What's your point? There are degenerates in Orthodox countries?

my point is that there isnt a functioning orthodox society.

Of course there isn't when almost every Orthodox country spent decades under communism. It will still take much time to recover.

>be 70 year under leftist anti natalism commie atheist state
>wonder why it takes so much time to recover.

realy forces my neurons to launch slight electricity

Since the Second Vatican Council, the Vatican itself has requested that all Catholic nations adopt American religious liberty and remove its identity as an official "Catholic State." There's a lot to be said about this that is off topic, involving Fr. John Courtney Murray, Malachi Martin the Jewish mole for B'nai B'rith, the CIA, and Rockefellers.

There are populations today with majority Catholics or majority Protestants; but the state of Christianity in the West is a shadow of what it was under Christendom.
Protestantism delivered Europe over to secularism, and now secularism is delivering Europe over to Islam.
Well, except Hungary, who recently amended its Constitution to be Confessional--recognizing its founder St. Stephen and its Christian roots. Poland is also witnessing an uprising of the Catholic Church.

In regards to Fr. Luther, he himself said, at the end of his life, that if he knew what would become of his legacy he would have never begun preaching. People no longer cared for one another. Christian charity died out, churches crumble over the heads of the pastors (if works availeth nothing, why do it?). People were more full of vice (Fr. Luther included) and drunkenness than before.

"There is not one of our Evangelicals, who is not seven times worse than before he belonged to us, stealing the goods of others, lying, deceiving, eating, getting drunk, and indulging in every vice, as if he had not received the Holy Word. If we have been delivered from one spirit of evil, seven others worse than the first have come to take its place."

"Men who live under the Gospel are more uncharitable, more irascible, more greedy, more avaricious than they were before as Papists."

They respect neither though. Look up chechnya and what their people do when they resettle in white parts of Russia. Literally monkey grade subhumans, diasporas murdering and robbing whites, always getting away with it.

Caucasians are bad example, you have Volga Tatars and Bashkirs as good example. It's not black and white.

The Orthodox Church protects Putin.
Putin protects the Orthodox Church.

>Orthodox country spent decades under communism

they did, but even before communism it wasnt much better. Russia was very underdeveloped and poor even during the Tzar.

>protestant degeneracy

well OK, im not going to disagree with that. but have you ever looked in the history of vatican, history of popes specifically? its a history of the most vile nastiness known to men. power hunger, burlesquess, homosexuality...youll probably call that fake history.

>>Russia seeks to declare Jehovah's Witnesses an extremist group
what is wrong with this? they are basically jews without money and power. also the most gigantic bluepilled faggots on the planet

Good for them.

>had jehovas witness roommate
>roommate claimed she didn't practice anymore
>she tried brainwashing me constantly
>demonizing people in my life so she could 'pity me' and 'help me find the way'
>manipulative as fuck
>too dumb to realize i saw through it and was only being polite
>had her move the fuck out

Of course there have been corrupt popes. Particularly of the Renaissance era. The Faith of the Church doesn't hang on the corruptness of the hierarchy.
Making that an argument is like leaving Jesus for the sins of Judas.
You don't leave the Church because some of its hierarchy are or have been degenerate.

Still yet, there is no other Church (besides the Orthodox, which still retained Catholicity) which have incorruptible saints (bodies that don't decay) and men so holy that they were able to raise the dead, bi-locate, and perform miracles.

You don't find that in Protestantism.

They come to your door constantly and try to convert you. If they see youre a single male they send a girl next time.

They also own quite large properties so i wonder whats up with that.

>Russia was very underdeveloped and poor even during the Tzar
That's true but what does that have to do with my point?

Next time just start praying with them. They will run like hell. Begin in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Then watch them run.

Or, simply recite Psalms 95:5
>For all the gods of the Gentiles are devils

Since they believe in multiple gods, this really gets to them.

Some of the girls that come to my door are quite cute. Wouldnt minds giving a good dicking but perhaps some things were not meant to be.

Next time ill give them the adress of a dickhead who owes me money. I'll tell em hes real interested.

>There are populations today with majority Catholics or majority Protestants; but the state of Christianity in the West is a shadow of what it was under Christendom.

Europe under Vatican was weak and so were the Middle Ages, Crusaders lost 2/3 wars. After protties took over, West became great and a world power - England was a shithole, so were the Germanic states, after protestants they shined.
Catholic states like Italy, Austria, Croatia, Spain, were turning into Mexico during that time and basically runned to protestant nations if they could.
And Mexico isnt some humble, poor and Godfearing state (so dont make the argument that poverty = Godliness), but its a criminal ridden shithole.

The ammount of bitchslapp Muslims today get from prottie Americans is unheard of during catholic rule of europe.

>That's true but what does that have to do with my point?

because religion is ideological and different ideologies create different outcomes of the nationstate.

Russia being poor and underdeveloped didn't have much to do with Orthodoxy.
Byzantium was Orthodox and it was far richer than Western Europe at it's heyday.
In any case Russia before WW1 was improving quite rapidly.

Haa. I "dated" a JW back when I was a libertarian neopagan. She was an absolute nutjob.

Nowadays I try to invite them in for coffee. They are so used to being rejected they don't know what to do when someone invites them in and runs circles around them.

Keep on dreamin', buddy. Your Protestant fantasy delivered Europe over to godless secularism. Classical liberalism is secular Protestantism, the ancestor of the SJW.

These fucks need to be burned like witches
Way to go Russia

NO MORE HERESY

Maybe ill invite them for a cuppa coffee just for the heck of it. I kinda want to see how they react.