So playtonic games removed Jontron from their game and are now censoring people who want refunds from their steam forum...

so playtonic games removed Jontron from their game and are now censoring people who want refunds from their steam forum and official website.

How do we strike back?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0QrgRib5a54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it Playtonic themselves that are censoring or is it the blue-haired community manager that is censoring?

thats a good thing though

Who cares what happens to some shitskin nu/pol/er

Both.

>How do we strike back?
Not buy the game and stop spamming Sup Forums with this shit. All you're doing is advertising the game for them.

Get out shill cucks

Wat habbened?

flood their company email. thousands of emails in every employees inbox gets their attention.

Funny how I didn't even know that game existed up until the "controversy". Of course I was never going to buy that shit anyway. Not only it looks like shit, but it's supposed to be a spiritual successor to banjo kazoie which I never gave a fuck about (just like all platform games from Rare actually, except Conker Bad fur day if that counts as a platformer). But yeah, I can see that some britshits have been acting up again.

Oh nevermind.
Who gives a fuck? Its a company that does not want troubles selling their neutral funstuff so they remove a guy who is polotisized.
Thats how markets work, were a minority so our interests are a niche product.

Leave Playtonic alone. This is their first game and I cannot fault them for preemptively cutting out any political drama associated with their first venture. I'm sure some people who work there even agree with Jon for the most part at least, considering of course that he did nothing wrong.

If they're SJW faggots then our involvement would only taint their inevitable failure.

don't buy the game and shut the fuck up about it.

>nu/pol/er

get out of my website you fucking jew shill

They should be thanking Jontron for giving them all of this attention. Most people didn't know about this company until after the controversy.

>I'll sell out my civilization to SJWs for entertainment

You should kys m8

You're blaming the Developer with in reality it's probably the publisher requesting the removal.

Pic related, it's Team17's founder.

Why do I care? Will doing something to them be funny in any way?
Sup Forums is not your personal army fuck off.

You don't.

You get struck.

welp, its official
they replaced jontron with emptyhero because they thought that he was actually black
here's a voice clip leaked from a developer's twitch stream .
vocaroo.com/i/s0QrgRib5a54

How them up to their own standards.

Hold them up*
Fixed.

Get out newfag

Pol is about politics. Censorship for political thought and expression is inherently political. No, you fuck off.

So they're not giving people refunds?

I mean they will only ignore it and if someone cares they are going to be SJW
everyone loses here

Damn, now I actually want this game, thanks for the heads up OP

girl on the bottom on the left is a qt

>everyone loses here
Not exactly. You are giving THEM the diversity to handle it first-hand.

You will hinder their efficiency in favor of PC (see Mass Effect) while enterprises who don't give a shit will keep hiring based on efficiency.

Which is what they currently do, which is why pointing out their hypocrisy would be an efficient tactic.

GG part 2