Blocks your path

>blocks your path

fuck drumpf, i'm antifascist, as you see

>Tfw Ex-National Action member.

>All Antifa in this country know NA symbolism.

>Go to an Antifa rally with a NA flag.

>Antifa look at me with wide eyes and run away.

>They are fearing us now.

>take out pepper spray
>spray her eyes with it
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

did that staple it's own nose?

>"y-you too"

>Nazis watch out!

>run away

just like you slack jawed cunts had to run and hide in liverpool?

what are you doing on this campus you do not look like you got good grades

Not notice as I'm currently am browsing Sup Forums on my phone and knock her over with my overly large body mass. Mumble a quick and quiet sorry and continue to shuffle on.

>teleport's behind you
heh, nothin personal kid

>tfw ywn smell her feet after a long day of wearing boots and smashing fascists

beat her senseless and kidnap her to my house and make her into a real women by implementing a diet and workout plan, and teaching her right wing ideologies. After a year of assimilation Ill release her back into society as a proud american.

Bruh, just look at her. She is a complete poser. Her boots are probably some brand new Doc Martens she brought pre-"vintage treated" from some shitty Etsy shop. They probably smell like new cheap fake leather.

wait until she gets angry as fuck and tries to hit you
Retaliate in self defense and punch her weak shit in

"Did you know that communism killed 3 times more then Nazism, and unlike nazim there were no select group of people, in fact they killed men, women, children. They killed their own soliders and farmers because they thought the soliders would turn on them and that the farmers would stop producing. Do you hate people? Is this why you wear your false flag? Do you want to kill everyone? If this is your intention? Then you pose a threat to my life and the lives of the people I care about and I will use my utmost force to protect my freedom"

And then I karate kick her face in

Is this a nazi hair cut?

fucking dafty

>anyone, any time, of any description
>blocking my path
Initiate with pepper spray, take them to the ground and start pounding them while they are still realizing what just happened. That little kid in the unattended stroller shouldn't have tried to intimidate me off a public sidewalk

in all seriousness, I did actually have to mace someone in a situation like this. It was a Chink tourist with his whole family, riding a rental pedal cart on a beach bike path. Had a stupid smug look on his face, looking right at me as he crossed the centerline to force me off the path. Maced him right in front of his wife and kids.

It's the look in his face that I remember most. Totally having a good time trying to crash the American bicyclist, laughing it up. Like he was believing too much Chinese propaganda about America collapsing and China owning the world, and he thought he could play antisocial games in what he thought was "his colony", and get away with it. I've seen this attitude in wealthier mainland Chinks before. I hope I embarrassed him

I'm an antifag, fuck off

Dive into the blob's fat rolls and emerge from her back, then proceed to walk away casually to work.

>punch in throat
>start stomps it's head when on the ground

She looks like she had some potential before she took the tumblrpill, what a shame.

> Tells her I'm a Muslim migrant
> Spins her around
> Rapes her from behind while my friend Mohammed gets his dick sucked
> Tells her she's culturally enriched as I come in her

Wanna fugg?

Yeah me too sister
Walks around
Thinks to myself - what an utter cunt.
Goes on 4 and lamblasts sand niggers. Dykes and evo warriors

Heil Trump
Heil Farage

Mug her ass and leave her in a ditch for being a posing bitch.

As long as she has no fucking gang of white knights on her back i'm pretty much in the clear.

Turn 360 and walk right back into her you mean? 360 is one complete rotation idiot

It's a meme breh.

how much of a newfag can you be?

WE HAVE GONE TO DEEP

I agree with her. Trump is cancer and fascists deserve to be killed.

Newfag please lurk more

what the fukc is a meme?

nice

Grab her pussy