That awkward moment when you realize:

That awkward moment when you realize:

>after 9/11, up to 25 million people may have been exposed to carcinogenic asbestos fibers
>when inhaled, the particles embed themselves in the lungs and stay there essentially forever
>the resulting mesothelioma has a latency period of up to 20 years
>winds were blowing from the southwest that day and some asbestos fallout would have made it as far away as Boston

6000 people have contracted mesothelioma from 9/11 asbestos fallout already, but these are NOT counted as official casualties.

If you live on Long Island, Connecticut, Rhode Island, or Massachusetts, you're pretty much fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesothelioma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
imgur.com/a/H30m7
aviatorjoe.net/go/compare/767-200ER/DC-8-61/
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yanks
Only 25 million? :(

>the resulting mesothelioma has a latency period of up to 20 years

Well that's another five years and it'll be gone. Modern medicine and healthcare will triumph anyways.

>mass poisoning of jews
wtf I love 9-11 now

How fucked are you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesothelioma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos

>tfw live in New Jersey
>But was on vacation in Florida during 9/11

S-so t-this is it h-huh us nutmeggers must form a s-suicide pact

Sauce?

Which part?

Dead firefighters.

Western central NJ, near the border of PA

There was a finite amount of asbestos fibers (obviously), and so you need good amount of exposure to it in order for it to really fuck you.
Give me sauce on proof that just a few particles living hundreds of miles away from ground zero gives you mesothelioma, and i'll believe you.

Otherwise, you're just wasting your time.

topkek

haha liberals

Well this is awkward

no bong, it means you dont realize you have that shit for 20 years, then youre fucked

Keep posting leaf I like these

>millions of yankees, jews, and shitskins getting fucked by asbestos

I love it

someone wrote on this one

asbestos cant melt steel beams!

i made this one

Maybe most were black? :(

>A wet army blanket can stop a .22
>Therefore I should be safe behind it while you fire these 30mm DU rounds at me

>tfw you live in Western RI

Tiny little bi-plane made of balsa wood & canvas.

>That awkward moment when you realize:
>that Doc Choc probably knows what just happened when he puts his hand on the doors.

yeah i know it's not the same
just history should have been a warning maybe....

Ahhh yes see goyim the building clearly pancaked into itself (as it explodes outwards)

this is bin laden stealing the arc of the covenant

Asbestos is not anthrax.

Brightest yellow. And just barely. Probably good

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo

I live in MA and have seen firsthand the braindead lefties that live here so I say let it all burn.

I'm in the red FUCK

Wtf i love 9/11 now

>Obama vetoed the bill that would allow 9/11 families to sue saudia arabia
>All those asbestos victims could be counted as 9/11 families

If what you say is true OP, imagine all those people suing the shit out of the house of saud

what the actual fuck

when did this air?

prior, but i'm not sure the date

>watching the simpsons while lurking this thread
>homer finds a bag of asbestos

I was in the red when it happened. I'm fucked.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFF

>inhales that clean and pure midwestern air

God thank you for making me a rural and suburban American and not one of those urban retards.

wtf is that even real

Proposed

>a city full of jews and liberals exposed to carcinogens
AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

seems a huge waste of space

Not at all lol

Yeah I remember taking a big bong rip and blowing out all the air that day. My bad guysss

Fortunately only new yorkers

Just like everyone on the west coast is going to die cuz muh Fukushima right?

It's definitely hideous, but it's actually a really good use of space and allegedly gets around a lot of NY zoning restrictions. There's a building between the two bases.

>Building collapses in a manner identical to a controlled demolition
>"It was the fire!"

Sauna, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

>muh 6000
>we northeasterners all need reparations for the 9/11ocaust goyim, open up your wallets

>large amounts of radiation in Pacific Ocean
>lol you're overreacting it's totally fine
>IMPLYING THIS HARD

no one gives a shit about crappy fat bastard shit America go eat burger n chill faggot

you remember when that healthcare bill was supposed to be about free healthcare...
for september 11th, victims?

Planted explosives.CG plane. Inside job.

imgur.com/a/H30m7

How would something like that not just fucking fall over?

STYX NOOOOOOO

disinfo trying to pretend they can fake news and now they control wahtever happens. want earth to blow up. yea ok it did ok but what are you doing to do about it, tv said

Wow you are fucking stupid!

aviatorjoe.net/go/compare/767-200ER/DC-8-61/

link for tinfoilers only
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY&t=2s

Now why would we really need something like that?

That is a logical fallacy, medicine and science do not constantly advance at a steady rate and sometimes will move backwards (fossil fuels vs nuclear, corporations fudging science to make profits , etc)

Fucking this lol.

Yeah, asbestos can be potentially dangerous if breathed in. On the other hand, it's also really fucking good at what it's used for. Nobody ever considers how many lives asbestos building materials have saved.

You win some, you loose some. C'est la vie.

Wars save lives too.

>mfw in glorious Arizona

You weren't even born then.

Fuck I was like 4 and lived in Boston.

i talked to firefighter who was there at 9/11 and he told me had a rare form of lung cancer from the the dust and hes been trying to get compensated from the 9/11 fund but i heard u have to jump through hoops and shit to actually qualify for the program. last thing he told me was that they purposely make it hard to get accepted because they want the firefighter and first responders to die from the cancers before they pay any of them out. total disgrace baka

Asbestos is a fucking meme. Learn to think about this the way businesses do. Up till the 70's every fucking building was made with asbestos. Then the fucking MOB started up asbestos remediation companies while simultaneously campaigning the negative effects of asbestos. Eventually asbestos was made illegal and TONS of buildings were removing the "harmful" asbestos. The mob, being some of the only asbestos remediation companies at the time, had a monopoly on the market, and made fucking BILLIONS upon BILLIONS taking the asbestos from the buildings. It's fucking insane.

Just one more little story that you bought from the MSM

what word changes to baka? I know about t b h and c u c k, but what turns in to baka?

i typed "baka"

>They fuck over the firefighters and first responders for a little bit of cash
>They would never purposely destroy those buildings and kill Americans for their own geopolitical goals
>people actually believe this