>i'm basically canadian in every way except physically
>technically muslim
>trump enters election
>find myself agreeing with some of his points
>more and more terrorist attacks
>it's always muslims
>find myself getting mad at liberal media for constantly trying to defend us
>i really want a pepperoni pizza

I don't think I want to be a muslim anymore, but it's such an integral part of my identity. All of my friends know me as a muslim. If I even implied that I don't want to be a muslim anymore to my parents it would absolutely crush my mom. I would become an outsider within my own family. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

alisina.org/
youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU
youtube.com/watch?v=iPXHcRXopA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't tell anybody what religion you are. if your thoughts change, really change, don't tell anybody. don't burn bridges, just be yourself bro.

Fight for the cause of Allah.

The kuffars will never accept you as one of their own.

Instead you must struggle for the cause of Allah , just do not transgress for Allah loveth not transgressors

You know what to do - think about the next life, not this life

Martyrdom is the highest ideal

I don't blame you, a pepperoni pizza would be pretty great right about now.

>technically muslim
why? because you're fucking brown?

i've accidentally had one or two bites before, and god do i envy all of you

You shouldn't be the person that other people "expect" you to be.

Be who you are, genuine to yourself, always.

Everything else falls in to place after that.

Don't live a lie, you will die with so many regrets, you can't even imagine.

yeah i geuss that's half of it, but the other half is the fact that every year i've gotten to our local mosque for eid. i've never eaten pork. i fast during ramadan.

Read some Averroes, is the right time.

Sort of similar OP

>Be mixed race Muslim, born in France
>Moved to murrica at the turn of the Millennium
>Trump comes around
>Find him hilarious and agree with some things he says
>Vote for him in caucus
>And GE

Honestly I would be for a reformation of the Islamic faith

Kys, bhenchod.

Sand nigger

Then you know family comes before everything. Canadian citizenship didn't even exist till the 1940's, and multiculuralism is literally in our Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Think for yourself and try to make Canada a better place. This isn't mutually exclusive to being muslim. I can tell you now that it isn't worth destroying your family life to just to become a little more "secular". We aren't American, Canada took the route of mutliculturalism instead of a melting pot that America took.

Just be a good Canadian and try to improve your community rather than focusing on your beliefs. Actions speak louder than words.

>to be a muslim anymore, but it's such an integral part of my identity
a quandary that is causation to ponder

>it would absolutely crush my mom

It's her fault for moving to the West. Can't you become some sort of Paki pagan instead?

Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim, I hope my comment radicalize you filthy mongrel and you bomb yourself along with some race traitor leafs

Just convert to Christianity guys.

You cannot be Muslim and also agree with how we live here in the west.

If spiritualism is that important to you, and a sense of identity, which I completely understand, then you need to understand that being a more pious Muslim makes you not welcome, and being a less pious Muslim doesn't make you Muslim at all.

I'm also a convert, although I converted from Catholicism.

Just read into Theology lads, think deeply about what would make you happy, and do it.

You don't really need to believe in the Prophet/Warlord Muhammed's insane teachings to be a "Muslim" anymore. There may yet be a Reformation but in any case, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

It's not only your parents, but their entire family network that could press for them to attack you if you come out.

Find a job and rent a place. That's when you can exit.

Oh, I don't care much about religion. I definitely believe in Allah and such, but at the same time I primarily say I'm Muslim to make people angry.

Muslims and Non-Muslims alike get equally as butthurt when I start to explain myself. I revel in their anger and tears.

>although I converted from Catholicism
CATHOLIKEKS BTFO

You're missing out on some kick ass bacon.
>be chinese immigrant
>hear some bitch talk about open borders
>"Yeah sure come you should all come you can sleep on my floor."
I got so fucking mad. What does she think immigrants are? I'm not saying we're entitled but there is a certain economical expectation when moving to another country and it does not involve sleeping on the bitch's floor being a leftist puppet voter farm.

you aint canadian bud. fucking parasite.

I mean if it's just trolling then do what you want lad. I feel no animosity towards someone who rejects Sharia but still believes in God(Allah)

Anyone still an unironic catholic needs to do some serious thinking about why they are still religious lol

Your religion needs a serious renascence movement.
Do that.

I would move back to Pakistan

>>i'm basically canadian in every way except physically
>shitposts

Most of my friends are from muslim families
All of them drink
About half eat pork
A third are not muslim anymore

Just eat the pizza faggot

fpbp

rolf kek white boeeys playing owner of indian land.

>not dumping your pre-historic backwards religion and becoming truly enlightened through the power of atheism

Or be a man, stand up for your opinions and dont be a bitch?

haha that is an actual option. my grandparents are pretty rich and have gates and a security guard and a chauffeur and all that. it would be pretty cozy

fpbp

>What do I do?

Buy a pepperoni pizza?

Seriously though, I'd just quit the faith and humor your parents by pretending it still means something to you.

It's simple.
Go to Pakistan.

alisina.org/

read this guy, he is so smart, converted from muslim to atheist, then after lot of research ended up becoming new born.

silly that this comes from swede but he's righ

Do literally anything but this. Coming out of a Muslim family yet being disillusioned with Islam is top-level based. You get all the positives of Islam and none of the snack-barring. Say what you want about the doctrine, but Muslims I know personally are very respectful people when you show them the same. Just don't leave and become a degenerate.

You shouldn't ever feel pressured into being part of a faith regardless of the religion. If you don't want to be a Muslim or don't believe in Islam's teachings then why would you be a part of it? It's completely irrational

If you become an outside in your family because you're an apostate well I'm sorry but that's the culture you were born into. Real facism on display.

Dude just get a peperroni pizza, do you think the big ol' magic man in the sky is gonna get mad at you or something?

Somali convert to Christianity.

Do not tell anyone you're non-Muslim unless you crave death.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Be the person you must be.

youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU

Get saved bro.

This is normal I am assuming your between 16-24 this is the time where we either gain our identity or we end up in role confusion. The recent terror attacks got everyone down, not just you. If you want to be a Muslim or not is up to you. However, you need to get the realization that your religion is not your identity. Religion is what you beilieve in. You cpuld be muslim and not associate with muslims, that's fine. Your identity is what groups you associate with. You said you like trumps ideas, are against Islamic terror attacks, and browse /pol. Well maybe you should think of yourself as one of us. If you do, don't hide it from anyone. You probably will get shitted on a lot, remember we're all autistic and you can get to shit on them back. Sup Forums is a wonderful place where true freedom of speech is practiced. Final note, be true to yourself bro, don't be a leftist and let others think and evaluate for you.

>Honestly I would be for a reformation of the Islamic faith
you're not alone with that opinion bro

Find a non-practicing Jew. They will show you how to be an atheist rat.

>You cpuld be muslim and not associate with muslims
not possible in islam

Mate I was a Hindu. A Brahmin to be specific, the highest caste. I quit religion around the age of 13 as I found it useless. This angered my dad. A lot. Almost threw me out. But he couldn't cause hes my dad. If it crushes your mother, let it. You don't wanna follow, don't follow. As simple as that.

Calm down m8

Day of the rake soon brother.

>Germany
>playing owner of a sandbox with more turd than sand

This.

Daily reminder that if you kill kuffars you go to heaven and get 72 qt Virgin wives. You know what to do OP inshallah. Peace be with you brother

Convert to Christianity. It's better than believing in no God at all and is cozier as a moral code than Islam.

this goes out to all of u

if ur wondering why women are so unhappy its this

dont let ((them)) dictate anything

I just wanna know, do you really pray 5 times a day?

No. You're not Canadian.

This is like saying a pig was raised by chickens, so the pig is a chicken.

You're still a pig fucking Muslim, faggot.

me and my father don't but my sister and mother do it in the months leading up to and after ramadan. this time of year they don't really go out of their way to make time for it and focus a little more on their work instead.

Idk, who would call him out if he doesn't associated with anyone.

>Paki
>calling him mate
You're quite the maderchod

what do you think defines a persons nationality? their parents? if someone had canadian parents but was born and raised in the usa would you consider them american?

you will never be a real Canadian, shitskin. day of the rope is coming.

They're both white and Christian in heritage so that's slightly redundant

You're born here. Grew up here. You're American. You Muslims are a big pain in the ass everywhere you go. Why?

fair enough, hadn't thought of it that way

i'm not sure what kind of answer you want or are expecting to a question like that

Pay no attention to the hostility tho mate. Yes, you'd be considered an outsider, but conversion to the "host religion" is a pretty big step forward in the right direction, considering the fact that it's not completely alien to a Muslim mentality too. It is Abrahamic after all

>What do i do?
You follow trough, you will live as the man you intent to be and defend yourself in the way to your ideal or risk becoming a non-person a being whose only objective in life is to be a fucking leaf cucked beyond belief.

Interesting, mudslime. I have a few friende from Canada who were originally from Iraq/Yemen and are Muslim. They are all quite normal people so I felt like I had a connection to your post. They too are wondering what is going on right now.

Nationality means nothing in today's world. When you travel anywhere in the world, people will see you as a south asian and not a Canadian.

leave your religion behind like every civilized western secular free society has in history.

if you want to be a retarded mudslime wallowing in your own shit and fucking your cousins then move back to pakistan

youtube.com/watch?v=iPXHcRXopA0

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN RAISED BY MUSLIM PARENTS

FORGET THIS HONOR AND BEING A TRUE MAN SHIT.

IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR PARENTS.

Muslims WILL kill you or try to make your life hell.

My cousin said he was non-Muslim. He got ran out of the country and now he's in bumfuck nowhere in Asia trying to avoid family.

Islam is a cancer and has to be destroyed. It is the most dangerous ideology in the world and can make the most mild-mannered person bloodthirsty.

Consider Christianity or Buddhism. Atheism is dumb.

t. Catholic ex Muslim.

>parents were born and raised in Pakistan
>moved to canada and had me
>i'm basically canadian
No you are not. You have to go back.

Where has secularism gotten us exactly? Do you find the failure of most marriages laudable? Do you smile at the state our youth is in? Do you look at the parallelism between the fall of Rome and our current civilisation and say "that's a good idea"?

he's canadian when he gets his free education, free healthcare, and free food paid for by his parents welfare.

he's pakistani when it comes to his values/culture/religion/worldview

what a great combination

Where has secularism gotten us?

Compare standards of living in france to any middle eastern country.

really activates your almonds.

If there are any failings of the current system its because we are not secular enough. All mudshits should be banned from every western country.

did you read my post? I'm leaning more and more towards Trump's ideas and I really resent other muslims for the constant terror attacks and the state of society in muslim countries. Also my parents are working, full citizens. No welfare here.

That is ignorant of two things:
1) our prosperity came from colonialism, which derived itself from a religious viewpoint in the first place
2) the Muslims are currently winning our contemporary Kulturkampf. Consider their birth rate

That really sucks about your mom OP. I'd say you can improve your community by abandoning the absurd/pointless aspects of islam. Go to mosque for eid but eat pork, drink booze and don't read the koran. The more people reject the outer rules like this, slowly the more the fucked up interoir aspects break down as well

>Pepperoni Pizza

REFUSE THE SENSUAL MATERIALISTIC MATRIX OF WESTERN CONSUMERISM !!!!!!

nice false flag but religion doesnt make people into zombie drones thats what Trumpites do and they are godless scumbags

those birth rate numbers are cooked up by cuckservative spin doctors

.008% of the population cant replace the rest its simple physics.

.008% of whose population? It's certainly not that small here in Europe, my country is militantly Catholic as well as nationalist by contemporary standards and they're still everywhere

Also I think you meant simple mathematics yeah?

I want to know why you pieces of shit cause trouble everywhere you go? It's pretty straight forward.

1) the prosperity came from science and technology. not colonialism. We are rich because of newton and gauss and fourier and gates and on and on. And this scientific progress could only be made when influence of religion on modern society receded. colonialism lost us money. why do you think it ended?

why do mudshit countries produce no great modern mathematicians, physicists, etc.

2) the birth rate thing is worrying. but banning muslims is a lot more easier than convincing a billion people in the western world to believe in a magical sky fairy

What reason do I have to believe that your behaviour around a group of mostly whites isn't entirely different from how you would behave around a large group of Pakis?

Group psychology is a field of study for a reason, even if it is a Jewish field of study.

Looks like shitty options all the way around. Either you live a lie until your parents die, or you reveal who you really are and hope some cousin you've never met doesn't fly over from sand land and kill you for leaving Islam.

I'm still catholic for the community here. Is that really so different than OP staying Muslim for his family?

>Honestly I would be for a reformation of the Islamic faith

It's not worth saving, brah. Every global religion, even Judaism, has a better foundation to stand on than the one based on the ravings of a schizophrenic desert murderer chomo.

Nigga, you don't sound muslim to me. Your parents are muslim. You don't inherit a religion like a race, you can choose to believe in that shit or not (unless you are underage b& material and in that case you must do what they say until you grow up). I'd move the fuck away from your family and start your new life as an athiest. Also if your name is Mohammad something or other, consider changing your name to Jamal or DaShawn.

Is there another meaning for pepperoni pizza I don't know?

allah doesnt exist.

Well the last time I went to Pakistan I was 8, so I'm really not sure how different I would act. I don't really have any brown friends.

>Attempt to soften image of sand-niggers
Not even a good attempt, leaf.
You should feel shame.
Also, if you are a Paki, you'll go back, or you'll die.
Your choice.

Damn, Primoz. Diabolical!
If you don't want to let you parents down try to play along a bit and then fade it out slowly. Always remember that they too have a responsibility to not just go along with things themselves, if you understand what I mean.
If they give you trouble for leaving that just proves it's time to let that stuff go in the first place.

OH ALLAH DOESN'T LIKE PEPPERONI I FORGOT LOL

Oh you're one of those people

Are you suggesting that if I don't go back right away, I'll... die?