People use it to buy weed

People use it to buy weed.

it will make them try harder and not be so lazy

aid?

you mean gibs?

Defunding one of the main indoctrination network of the left would be great. I wonder if he can do it selectively enough to only shut down humanities while not harming valuable subjects.

This
I knew a kid that took out a loan and spent all 10000 on mushrooms mdma and weed
He planned on selling and turning a profit, but I think he and his dorm just spent a couple months getting really fucked up. I dropped out and stopped talking to him because he was too much of a madman.

These.

Glad we got this out of the way

/thread

fucking great, I had to live at home while working and commuting to pay for my state college. Seeing all those spics and niggers get away with being useless sacks of shit on the governments teat was infuriating.

yeah engr has a lot less indoctrination and a lot more math

It's good. Less retarded faggots who shouldn't even be in collegein the first place. Maybe they can become a place of learning and challenging ideas again.

>While pretty much everyone has college loans
Huh?

>The program sends up to $5,920 to students in families that earn less than $40,000 a year, prioritized for families earning closer to $20,000 or less
Who the hell lives in a household making less than $40k a year and has the mental aptitude to succeed in career that requires a college degree, but not to gain a scholarship?

I dislike it, but it isn't the end of the world. My girlfriend gets a lot of aid from pell grant, which she will still get. Both of us are intelligent so we actually have other scholarships. It probably won't affect us in the long run. Still glad I voted for him.

Do you have any evidence for that?
I mean, shouldn't we be promoting education because it will help our GDP through technology?

Good. Higher Education has become another tool of kike indoctrination and white genocide. Too many people go into Higher Education anyway when at least the lower tier of them should go into Trades.

Besides Tuition Fees are a racket, Colleges will charge as much as you - or Government - is able to afford for a meme degree that doesn't teach any marketable skills.

As long as things like Fuck-Whitey Hip-Hop Study courses count towards a degree, the taxpayer shouldn't be expected to foot the bill.

Education is a privilege, nobody is owed one. If you think it should be subsidized, you should at least explain how you're going to pay that money back.

It should have been done 50 years ago.
Universities have become hiveminds for the Left and routinely censor everything into the ground.

Also that comic series is cancer too.

Good. Its unironically for the best that poor unexceptional people stay poor.

That every dumbfuck poor nigger-spic who managed to get C's and limp into a state school then get on tax dollar dime is acceptable -- ridiculous.

>kike indoctrination and white genocide

I'm pretty sure you spend too much time on here. I didn't seem to have these issues in engineering.

I probably do but there is a case to be made that a shit-tier degree isn't worth the cost or trouble.

>funding from student loans dry up
>regressive private colleges die out
>cost of education stabilizes
>learning a trade grows in popularity
>Trump makes America great again

If it discourages people from going to college, that's good.

Too many people mindlessly roll into the humanities because that's the norm, get taught a bunch of Marxist talking points, and end up competing with migrants for low-skilled jobs after getting a degree. All using government money.

Pell grants have a cap limit on them anyway, it's not like these retards could get a whole 4 year degree with it not to mention that the Government's role in student loans is why college is so fucking expensive now to begin with.

Germany and Switzerland had 3 or 4 year apprenticeship programs you could enroll in at 16 to teach you a trade while earning a little money. Kids could become programmers that way, it's a good system that doesn't hold anyone back, why put everyone in debt if you don't have to.

We have vocational programs in our high schools but the programs are slowly dying out because of the retarded liberals and teachers pushing all children to simply go to college no matter what.

>What does Sup Forums think about Trump killing financial aid for colleges?
Given that the rust belt is moving to Mexico, we need more higher education here in the U.S., even if that means an end to the self-reinforcing poverty cycle:
>parents poor, can't send kids to college
>kids grow up to be poor, can't send *their* kids to college
>repeat while mocking people who's parents were poor because that means they're dumb

>because of the retarded liberals and teachers pushing all children to simply go to college no matter what.
If you want your kids to make more than bare sustenance wages, they'll have to get degrees.
But my grandparents lived in a world where ONE income (no college degree) could feed/house/clothe a family of 6.
What changed? Google "GINI Index" and stop voting republicuck.

That happened to us around 20 years ago. There is a reason no one talks about our industry..

I regret my law degree, should have gone with car mechanics

That image should be titled "the Ouroboros"

thank God

>Trump killing financial aid for colleges?
It's extra funny considering Trump didn't pay for his own college education.

>people use it to buy weed
I used the extra loan money after tuition to buy a projector to watch tv and play vidya. Damn degenerates buying drugs

Weed is more redpilled than equality seminars

>Weed is more redpilled than equality seminars
And poor education leading to low paying jobs is more red-pilled than actually making America great.