Putin met LePen, why does he look so smug?

Putin met LePen, why does he look so smug?
what happened?

what is putin planning?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/marine_le_pen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Operation Bagration II

France is a keystone to brake NWO. For example, The Bilderberg Club was founded by France, UK and US.

What you're looking at is the handshake that saved France.

man, he is a manlet

He's looking soft nowadays

but is rich as fuck and smug as fuck
now question is why is he so smug?
something is fishy

Whats nwo? Niggas with oppression?

He is planning on raising the french flag on that ass if ya know what I mean

New World Order:

> Denis Healey, a Bilderberg group founder and a steering committee member for 30 years, said, "To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair."

>Another politician in my pocket

It's okay though because he's right wing lmao xD deus vult remove kebab!!!!

He is thinking;

>Useful idiot

Go have another heart attack Dave.

Because he's a KGB piece of shit. Anyone with eyes and a sense of direction can see what he's doing, yet for some fucking retarded reason much of the world is just going along with it anyways.

I'm fucking killing myself. I've lived too long. Maybe I can assassinate Putin before I go.

>Rich as fuck
>Leader of a powerful country
>Opposition leadership (EU) is crumbling

I mean... Why wouldn't this guy be smug 24/7?

Make Europe Great Again

MEGA

good point

I think I bet some money on LePen winning the election

I honestly have never seen putin not look smug af on political meetings, after all he is the leader of a super power

He's planning the savor of the west and our ideals

Right Wing Death Squads

ENLIGHTENED

inb4 "Putin hacked the French election too!" if Le Pen actually wins

..then just kill yourself, nobody needs to be as miserable as you too.

Good i cant wait for the nuclear holocaust.

YOU JUST KNOW

Putin was just SNAILED

MEGA!

>why does he look so smug?
Still laughing about Murkel's fear of dogs.

her face is so much larger than his. it's kind of jarring.

Wrong.
Vladimir is a Chadlet

No that's the thing, nothing is fishy

He's smug and comfy af because he knows that when Le Pen wins the election without interference from anybody they're gonna blame muh Russia and shoot themselves in the foot the same way they did with Trump

It gonna be hilarious

I wonder how many agents does Russia have in France? If the country is divided, then I'm sure it's easier to plant such

Das rite! France will also resign from having OECD headquarters and having a french IMF head. Fuck NWO

Fucking ridiculous. The only things Putin cares about are himself and Russia. As the President of Russia, you can't exactly fault him for that, but to pretend he has any interest other than self-interest is absolutely retarded. His interests are not in your interest, to support him is the highest level of fucktardery.

Pretty much.

Putin opposes globalism since they are his biggest enemies.
Enemy of my enemy =?

Just because he's self interested doesn't mean his interests can't legitimately align with those of other nations.

They smashed, to their mutual satisfaction.

>His interests are not in your interest

I can think of at least one that him and I have in common (and possibly everyone, who isn't dumb as fuck).

He's smug because standing next to a woman makes him look like less of a manlet

Putin might care about himself but you can't deny that he saved the independence of Russia. An ordinary Russian might not benefit from it but Putin protected the former soviet space from what happened in Eastern Europe and that is wealth takeover and buying out local elites. Russia is so far a truly independent state

And what is that Mr. German?

lmao, you can't make this shit up
every single person Sup Forums shills is a russian agent

how does that BRC (big rusky cock) taste, Sup Forumsacks?

How tiny is this faggot manlet ?

Not wanting to have nuclear winter.

Putin would just replace the current NWO, which is basically a european-based western power structure, with his own russian-centered power structure.

Just kill yourself. Our world is damaged enough without some sperg like you making it even worse.

Putin is hellbent on sewing discord in the West and dismembering NATO with his extremist puppets. That's the real red pill.

While frogposters continue to bitch about Muslims and "commie" SJWs, Putin is literally rebuilding the Soviet Union by preying on dumb xenophobia in the US and Europe.

slavs always look like that. he's probably 6 shots deep of vodka

>balding manlet Slav
>ranked most powerful man in the world for the past four years in a row

How does he do it

Wow, brutal height and skull-mogging. I feel bad for him.

Must be a metre tall bet he has micropeens

YOU JUST KNOW

>the current NWO, which is basically a european-based western power structure

kek
First of all, Europe also includes Russia, so what you said makes no sense.
Second, right now 'murica is the imperium. Certain European countries are just lap dogs of 'murica.

jews are not european

Damn Murkel really can't catch a break, terrorised by a russian dog then shot down for a hand shake by trump, I would feel bad for her if she wasn't the public face of the destruction of the west.

The LePen family are literal Nazi's as in her grandfather was the chairman of the Nazi party in the 1960's.

2 years ago LePen's party and her family's bank accounts were nationalized for helping Putin launder his money out of Russia. The party almost went bankrupt, unlike other Political NGO's and parties who try to hide their Chinese/Russian dollars, LePen has stood by Russia. LePen is hoping that "internet youth" will push her over the top and look over the bad things her family did in the 80's as well as all the shady things her party has done in support of Russian arms sales / Russian meddling in local politics and intervention on behalf of the Odessian mafia in France.

(((you)))

he always looks like that.

those make me always smile
kek, putin is a gud boi, dindu nuffin

He's planning on becoming Pepe.

>europe includes russia
in name only
>'murica is the imperium
we're talking about the european conception of the nwo, which is the eu. but yes, america + europe

refute the central point.

As for why Vlad is so fucking smug, the guy is a pure psychopath. The guy must have had very little physical contact as a child as for a 4'2" KGB Officer, he gets straight up giddy when someone touches his hand or shoulder.

>

nice shilling.

kill yourself you delusional libshit boomer scum

He ALWAYS looks smug. He's the human incarnation of Pepe.

because he always wins, except in canada

if you can't make your country stronger, make other unions weaker

>The LePen family are literal Nazi's as in her grandfather was the chairman of the Nazi party in the 1960's.
implying its wrong to be nazi. fuck off leftist

>posts of criticism of the godkings are ignored or called shills

That why I love this pepe. He making the Putin face

The barely existent amount of good in me agrees. It's time to pull the trigger.

He always looks smug.

why does everyone hate putin so much? the media keeps telling me that putin literally won our election and now everything is great here

'cause he's literally Hitler

Putin doesn't have military bases all around the world like Murica and neither does he penetrate other countries economy on that scale. On what do you base this assumption?

Kys. If you kill yourself you will win!

Because he's the leader of our main adversary during the cold war and was a form enemy spook, and also because he has his political opponents murdered on a regular basis and is probably doing shady oil shit with the oligarchs behind the scenes

>Putin doesn't have military bases all around the world like Murica and neither does he penetrate other countries economy on that scale.

Because we beat them in the cold war so they had to stop all of that shit

>On what do you base this assumption?

On what I said here:

yea but the other people want to let more muslims and niggers in our country. i say we let him do what he wants and maybe he will kill the libtard politicians here too

Because it's the next step, logical conclusion. It will happen almost naturally. How many times does the same story need to be told before people understand it?

i'd rather have the putin nwo than the globalist jew one. sign me up

Kill yourself faggot

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/marine_le_pen

>inb4 BBC

It's a good bit of background. Based Marine had a difficult life. Frenchbros should be proud of her, despite being a woman I think she is the real deal. I would vote for someone like that in the UK in a heartbeat.

Just because they employ same (effective) tactics doesn't make modern Russia communist.

He discussed his and Trumps plan to return Constantinople to Christendom. She agreed to help them.