Approval at 37%

>approval at 37%
>2nd travel ban halted
>FBI finds evidence of campaign ties to Russia
>Obama wiretapping claims are debunked and ridiculed, no evidence found
>healthcare reform fails
All in one week. Is his presidency already over in all but name? He has no mandate, no respect, and no legitimacy. How can he hope to get anything passed in this state, let alone avoid being impeached?

He needs to purge his cabinet and advisors except Ben Carson and Mad Dog Mattis.

HEY SHARIA BLUE EMPLOYEES, BEING PAID TO FUCK WITH THE OLD SQUAD WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSE.

TAKE YOUR HEAD-PHONES OFF, GET UP NOW, WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GO UP TO YOUR SHARIA-BLUE-BALLS BOSS, SAY...

>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE"

LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

DON'T EVEN TAKE THE MONEY.

>THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IDIOT

t. OLD SQUAD

>A

Trump is the only one who can pull off the just fuck my shit up haircut.

OMG, A FUCKING LEAF...

the best thing is watching CNN cuck Drumpf like the little orange fascist that he is

>Approval rating tallied by same people who put Hillary up 97%
>Activist judges make up reasons to STOP DRUMPF
>FBI found no evidence of Russian collusion, but we'll keep saying they did anyway
>Wiretapping claims proven to be true, liberals move goalposts
>Healthcare reform delayed entirely due to legislature

blimpf is a clown and will never get the GOP nomination. I mean, like, seriously, are you kidding me??? Oh my god! his rasis sexis zenophonic bigot and praises Pootin. He has no chance with Jeb!

>polls
kek we know how those work mister oversample
>travel ban
Obama's appointee and Harvard classmate
>FBI finds
the opposite of what you said
>Obama wiretapping
proven by Dennis Montgomery and HIC Nunes
>Healthcare reform
sabotage attempt by Paul Ryan fails
>Sharia Blue
Boss is in the hospital with a major heart attack

What a great Friday. Have a nice weekend, see you at the sentencing hearing.

>THE OLD SQUAD
pick up your pension check
you're done

Yet he's still winning and you're crying about it on Sup Forums. Really makes you think.

>Yet he's still winning
in his own mind

I don't even care if it's true or not. I know for a fact one of two things will happen if Trump gets pushed too hard.

1) Our glorious Caesar will end the mob rule that is democracy and install himself as a hereditary Imperator (who hype for Emperor Donald II when Donald I passes?)
2) Trump goes full rage and nukes everything.

What's the downside?

What exactly is he winning? The only thing he's accomplishing is making more people suspect he has a severe mental illness.

Could just be me but I feel like there has been an influx of shills in the past few days. Usually a good sign that something big is going down soon

WOW BLUMPF A LUMPF A HLUMPF A PUMPF A DRUMPF
LOL

DRUMPFD

>REEEEEE THESE FACTS DONT SUPPORT MY KEKSERVASHIT WORLD VIEW SHILL! SHILL!