Daily reminder that if your IQ is below 100, you shouldn't be breeding

Daily reminder that if your IQ is below 100, you shouldn't be breeding.

>Preserving the white race

Absolute meme. There are plenty of whites that are just as dumb as blacks or Hispanics.

What's your opinion Sup Forums, should it be law that people with IQs of 100 and over should be allowed to bear more than one child?

I'd personally limit it to three. If your IQ is between 90 and 100 you should be limited to two children. If it's below 90 you should be limited to one child.

Chances are if you have a lower IQ than 90 or 90-100 you're not that smart. You most likely lack a good education and therefore work a shitty job. Therefore you're poor and unable to care for more than two children.

I think it's a pretty good plan. Daily reminder that most people with 100+ IQs have a trap fetish so it might be counter-productive.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/krsnavatara
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll take 70 iq whites in my neighborhood over any nigger.

Typical suburban retard. Your sheltered world view is worthless.

Intelligence isnt a virtue.

I would rather be around anyone than a person with a life-size anime nude in his house.

>Chances are if you have a lower IQ than 90 or 90-100 you're not that smart.

you smart

If it where possible to actually control how people breed. I guess we should prevent people with IQs less than or equal to 90 from breeding.

The 90s range is kind of where people can still have there sub par intelligence be viable.

But I guess we can take that a step further and abort any babies with sever mental retardation.

>Says the lad from the country not smart enough to stop mass immigration

lmao good job liam

I prefer the shareblue shill threads to this.

please go away.

sounds like someone just got a 115 in an internet IQ test

what if ur iq is 100 and ur wifes is 45?

>Be my dad
>Is literally a member of Mensa International which he joined for the keks this one time
>Have me
>Physician tells me I have dysthymia
>I ask my mother about it and she tells me that my father was also depressed

But hey at least I'm not stupid hahah. Yeah, at least I'm not stupid :,)

>he thinks democracy exists

If you guys had IQs over 100 you wouldn't be white nationalists and Trump voters.

>tfw IQ is just number and doesnt really help you be smarter or study better

IQ doesn't mean that much
It's vert easy to have a high Iq and still be a total simpleton

My IQ is 154. Wife's is 61 (acquired brain injury). Our kids are each well over 110. So suck it!

To be honest you should do a real life Good test. I did one that took me 3 hours and my IQ was 111 while when I do some 30 min online test it is 143.

>t. city cretin

Body pillow thread?

I feel ya, at IQ's higher than 130 depression/mental disorders are pretty much expected

fpbp

T. Double digit IQ leaf

>mfw IQ comes from genetics

inb4 blacks are dumb, no shit they live in the guetto whiteboi

lmao white boy there's tons of white women that want to be bred by my BBC. I mostly fuck white dudes wives. And they compliment on how well spoken I am.

what a fucking idiot you are. Everyone here knows this will never in any possible universe be implemented and it does nothing then boost your ego in which you got from an online IQ test where you scored 150.

Daily reminder that this is bullshit. I got tested when I was in high school and I got 160, but now that I'm in a mechanics job I feel like I'm the weakest link in the chain and find it impossible to communicate with people. IQ is only a test of fitting blocks into their right holes and orienting drawings in your head.

Bell Curve, friends.

why does everyone on here act as those they've had an IQ test? I'm in college and have never had one, though I've never gone to a public school. Is this a weird public school thing?

I'm 147 IQ, come from a family of nihilistic intellectuals and won't be bringing any additional existentially depressed autist fucks to this world.

If you're under 120 IQ go for it, the zionist elite of the future needs a subservient slave class to grant them the illusion of power.

I have a feeling that people who act like having a three digit IQ is an achievement are the real idiots

My IQ is over 120 and i wasn't even trying. Those tests don't prove how smart you are. It really just tests very robotic qualities

I pride myself in musical creativity, and my achievements from that, and intellect, not on being a robot

>Chances are if you have a lower IQ than 90 or 90-100 you're not that smart.
Neither are you if you unironically believe in these bullshit eugenics fantasies that blatantly ignore reality.

Emotional intelligence > muh IQ

>There are plenty of whites that are just as dumb as blacks or Hispanics
>pretending to not understand statistics
I love this meme. No shit there are dumb whites who should be culled but they are nowhere near as common as dumb niggers or spics. It's not even close.

Regression to the mean also dictates that the offspring of any outlier will likely possess IQ closer to the average of their general race than directly to their (outlier) parent. Meaning, the children of dumb whites will probably be closer to the higher average white intelligence and the children of smart blacks/hispanics will be closer to the lower average black/hispanic intelligence. This is part of the reason why second generation shitskin immigrants do worse than their parents.

Saged. Fuck off mongrel.

>Massa gibs mi dem headpats cuz i be learnin english and shiet

あの

Even Liberal cucks can have IQs and Communist Chinks tend to have very high IQs, they're still mindless though
In fact these people tend to pride themselves very much in their high IQ
Most people that are proud of being white, don't care that chinks have higher IQs on average because the white race's achievements show the qualities of a true superior mind

Honest thought and question. If you have an iq that's over 30-40 points higher than average, depression and mental health issues are pretty common and expected.

If there were a closed community with no outside contact of 500 people, all 150 or higher, would there be any emotional problems a generation or two down the line?

What happened to her?

Every country needs it's labourers, and European poor people don't commit crime like Africans do.

You don't need laws like that. Just get rid of gibs and the dysgenic trajectory of the civilized world will end and reverse.

Who said you could post my BF pierogi?

Sauce on the image on the pillow?

bump

It's Gujira

>It's a boy

But those who have intelligence are more likely to be virtuous(Cause less crime)

If you anons want some good laughs, check out this retards twitter:
twitter.com/krsnavatara

>If you anons want some good laughs, check out this retards twitter
i don't think you'll be laughing, kike

Yeah?