Should civilians be allowed to own deadly assault cars?

Should civilians be allowed to own deadly assault cars?

What in the fuck is happening here?

a high capacity vehicle (4+ people) had been used outside of home defense to murder an innocent person

Second post best post

Only if they have a license and prove they can use it safely. Oh, also every few years they have to reprove they can safely use it.

Seems reasonable...oh wait, I can buy a gun for a reach around depending on the seller. Guess it's too much to ask. :(

In front of pre-assembled audience?

Judging by the shitbox car, it's somewhere in Europe, but where?

Of course they should! They're military grade killing machines! Nobody should have a right to own one and I shouldn't feel bad for liking my girlfriends strap on.

As long as they're Volkswagen tough

Lmao that didnt air did it?

Self-driving cars are going to become mandatory to prevent terrorism.

The cars were originally designed to be used by the military. BAN CARS OF WAR
NO ONE NEEDS A HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT CAR
BAN ASSAULT FEATURES ON CAR
RESTRICT FUEL TANK CAPACITY
REEEEEEE

Body in back looks like a dummy, so probable front one as well. Sort of like those drunk driving displays that show how fucked things can get?

Dumb argument. Cars are built for the sole purpose of visit driving. You don't drive your gun to work or to the store. Guns are made specifically to kill people. You don't haul groceries in the back of your gun. Death by car is incidental. Death by gun is what it's designed for.

That was my 1st guess. Would explain the audience.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_attack_on_the_Dutch_Royal_Family

This.

In the future there will only be self-driving cars allowed for the peasants, with routes provided by the government or employer to take you back and forth to work.

>Visit
Auto correct likes to insert words

Why do cars need to travel faster than 5 mph to haul groceries? Why do civilians need to own them? Why can't professionals do that for you?

Idiot.

>Death by car is incidental.
Most of the time. You could intentionally plow into people but still, most people wouldn't.

Guns are made for the purpose of self protection, a need. Cars on the other hand only serve as a convenience, a convenience that costs many lives, not even factoring in terrorism.

How can we prevent Finns from having internet access. Their shitposts are Leaf tier.

>Weapons Suzuki Swift
keked

disgusting just look at this cuckbox

get out.

Nice deflection burger

We need COMMON SENSE car control. Put limiters in every car so they cannot exceed 15mph. Want to cry about your commute being 3 times as long? Think of the children and the lives that will be SAVED.

This is the same fucking logic they use to ban magazines that hold a certain amount of rounds, ban suppressors, ban foregrips, ban adjustable stocks and all these other bullshit.

See why we need self-driving cars now?

They need 55 mph governors and 8 gallon gas tanks.

The only people who need to travel faster are the police. Only someone with the intention of breaking the law would need a car that goes faster than the speed limit.

People can just refuel more frequently. Cars laden with gallons and gallons of fuel are ticking time bombs, and more deadly in the hands of deranged motorists.

Certainly, no none needs a car that is large enough to weigh more than 2,000 lbs. As speed and weight increase, so does danger and menace to the public.

Even if these reforms only save one child, it is worth it!

Average citizens only need a car to go to work or run errands. There is no need to cater to fringe activists who want larger and faster cars.

Of course larger and faster vehicles will still be available for commercial and government purposes and, in specific circumstances, individuals who need them for competition and collectors who have been thoroughly vetted and paid the required fees.

>Guns are made for the purpose of self protection
lol

You can use them for self protection but they sure as fuck weren't made for it

I will not be getting one personally however I CANNOT wait.

>false equivalency the post

Bin that car

This.

Driver's license should be $10,000 and you should have to renew every year.

You want to stand in front of a car going 55mph? You'll still get killed at that rate. It needs to be under 20mph for sure.

I'm pretty sure we can't know that as the guy who invented them died

the guy who invented toilets died but we still know they are for shitting and pissing in

I use mine to puke in it when drunk desu

You're right there is no equivalency because cars kill 3 times more people every year than guns. Cars are way more dangerous.

Is still too dangerous. You should leave it to trained and licensed professionals. They have mph restrictions, they're called governors. The governor keeps commercial trucks from going over 55mph in California, for insurance purposes.
Fuel is literally bomb making material. If you are in a car you should have extreme vetting and have an FBI background check. You could be a terrorist, actually only a terrorist would buy a fast 5 thousand pound bomb.

>tfw 180% car tax on all vehicles in Denmark
>tfw 25% VAT on top
>tfw insane roadtax added on to it
>tfw people call me a polluter when I still manage to buy a car

(((They))) seriously want to ban cars and force you into public transport like insectoids

Why else would you murder 4 people with a car without an audience?

Je maintiendrai!!!

They're doing the same here, trying to discourage people from getting cars with heavy taxes and regulations in the name of "ecology" and "trying to have less deaths on the road". The truth is that their end goal is to ban private ownership of cars. In the future we'll all be driven by community owned self-driving cars powered by electrictiy or solar energy.

Ban fully automatic cars! They make it way to easy for killers, just shift to D and hit the gas.

Also we should get rid of any gear higher than 2 and get rid of the reverse gear, because reverse makes it way to easy to turn around when you reach a police blockade. Just shift into neutral and push your cars out of the driveway.

I might be wrong but this looks like the car that plowed through people during the Queen of The Netherlands Parade.

It was a different world back then... A better world, before all this "progress"

It's already ruinously expensive to drive legally in Bongistan. Much of our diversity deals with this through the innovative method of driving with no road tax or insurance (and sometimes no license) instead. So progressive!

How fucking poor are you?!?

My car costs me £400 a year in insurance, £130 a year in road tax, and petrol on top (about £40 a month). How is that ruinously expensive? My entire fixed costs are paid for in a week of work!

If you don't buy a wreck, then repair costs are minimal, and MOT is only £35!

How old are you? you're definitely over 25.
Try £3500 a year insurance lad. It's expensive as fuck to insure if you're under 25. (i'm 24 for reference).

t. Boomercuck posting

in vienna they want to ban all diesel cars (in austria you have ~ 55% cars with diesel engine) from entering the city.