Favourite Nazi?

Who is your favourite Nazi?

Mine is Herrman Göring. Great sense of humour, taste in women, brave warrior and a great appreciation of food.

Also badass pilot in WW1 that became the commander of the best airforce in the world.

Who is your favourite Nazi?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Walther_Darré
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Walther_Darré
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

William Joyce.

He was hot as fuck when he was young.

Erwin Rommel

without Mengele there's no "Angel of Death" by Slayer so I'd have to go with him

Me

Uncle Adolf.
Otherwise, Himmler.

Not a nazi.

Michael Wittman
138 Kills (sS.S.PzAbt. 101 Liebstandarte)–Tiger I–Knight’s Cross 1/14/44, Oak Leaves 1/14/44 with Swords, KIA 6/25/44.

He was a fat bumbling idiot, womanizer and a corrupt coke addict who didn't knew shit about runing and airforce.

Himmler was too larpy: WE WUZ ARYANS
Rosenberg was right about everything

Goebbels

PewDiePie is my favorite

or Darre en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Walther_Darré
Blood and soil is fundemental

Rosenberg was literally the one who wrote the genetic larping that Himmler took to heart.

By far

>still no Nazi edit

How has otto skorzeny not been named yet?

Joseph Goebbels, if you mean generals probably Manstein or Guderian

Hans Ulrich Rudel

yeah but during the war rosenberg didn't want to mass murder slavs but retards like himmler decided to anyway

A dead one

Degenerate suit

Uncle Adolf.

srsly that fat bastard who ruined the Luftwaffe?!

You lost because of him. But he was 1st ww hero at least

This

Kurt Knispel, the laid-back Nazi

> Knispel was recommended four times to the receive the Knight’s Cross, an award he never received. This did not concern him as he was not driven by fame or decoration. Knispel’s record lists 168 confirmed tank kills, but when unconfirmed victories are included, the total adds up to 195. Even at 168 confirmed, this makes Knispel the most successful tank ace of World War II.

>muh heavy fighters
>muh divebombers

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Walther_Darré

Obergruppenfuhrer Darre

Blut und Boden

Oh shit you in QC leafbro?

literally the only 2 good things he did were his performance in ww1 and the Reichsjagdgesetz which is still intact today (but got renamed)