Tell her to lose the tattoo.

Its okay I avoid bitches with tattoos
Obvious degenerate

i bet his bbc satisfies her so much

Weak b8.

Looks like possible ebony QT next to the bimbo

aint b8 dis real

why

You have been posting all day. We get it, our women are more attractive than yours because our genetics are better.

But you have the answer right there, the only thing that can come from you having a child with a white woman is genetically inferior children.

Don't believe me? If a white woman has a daughter with a black man, is that half nig daughter really as desirable as the white woman? Be honest.

Yes black men will pick a mullato bitch over a white hoe anyday.

"Babies" I think you mean "Baby". We all know you'll run away the moment she tells you she's pregnant.

Well then if they would please keep to their own that would be much appreciated. - Signed every other race.

This thread again?OP is a faggot.

It's degenerate.

go on any cam site and ask the bitch witch cock she prefers, black or white. Some say black directly, most say both and if you pressure them to choose one, most choose black

It's a jew. Don't reply in jew threads.

How would they have mixed chicks then? White women are just the suppliers.

Nuke this country

Yo yo yo watz up muh niggaah. Here is a photo of my gf. My bbc satisfies her all day. Jelus white boys? She buys me all the watermelon and kfc that I want.

Also I don't really buy the mulatto meme. For most black men the closest to white they can get is a mulatto (as almost 100% of white men are not interested in blacks or mulatto's).

A

I don't know, fuck Arabs or something I don't give a fuck.

FUCKING

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

Complete bullshit.

Nice bait, though. 8/10 for making me reply.

I'm black and live in a major city (Chicago), white women my age 18-27 love black men it's not a meme at this point.
I'd be hard pressed to find a girl that I know that hasn't fucked mad black dudes.
Like their rural parents send them to the city to go school and they go to the south and west side(where the can get killed) where they fuck dope boys and aspiring rappers.

Who is she?

Oh Canada. Don't ever change.

Haha you mean desperate and horny as hell and don't mistake a superiority complex for confidence. I bet youre some fag straight out of prison and youre only conversation with wimin are white central americans also known as all time whores.

Lel, even if a white woman went with a black guy. The best she can hope for is an ugly kid and shame. The universe has a kind of way of dealing with this. I understand why you chimpanzees are so obsessed with white women though, your women are ugly as fuck lmfao.

She has tattoos so nothing of value lost.

>ebony QT
>ebony
>QT

Jesus fuck what is wrong with you

>dis

confirmed nig

Canadians are literally the worst posters on Sup Forums

Get raked you fucking degenerate. Slide thread. Also sage.

Chicago is a trash city bro. Any of those women that go with niggers are lost, like a war casualty. It's kind of like a genetic Darwinism going on.

how so many ppl has it

>outie belly button

Trash, let the nigger have her

Wrong. Thicc Yellabone females are the top tier. PAWGs are good but they usually date white if they have a nice face.

I LUVV TRIGGERING WHITE DEVILLS