RyanCare Defeated

This may be some glorious 4d chess move on the part of Trump. The President can now say "We tried to pass ObamaCare Lite, it didn't work. The people didn't want it. Now we do it my way," which would hopefully be a straight repeal, or at worst, a much better dismantling of ObamaCare.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelibertarianrepublic.com/paul-ryan-rushed-white-house-ahca-doesnt-votes/
youtube.com/watch?v=ntMa0Fxrp0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thelibertarianrepublic.com/paul-ryan-rushed-white-house-ahca-doesnt-votes/

> Ryan care.

Why are you afraid of call it what it is trump cuck

author is a cuck.

Obamacare lite?

because Trump didn't input anything for it?

u mean trumpcare

Kek

So do democrats also want Obamacare repealed? If not why are you cucks celebrating this as a victory, kek

no reason to pass an inadequate bill.

re- revise and re-vote.

Rand Paul needs to be heard.

Time to throw him and all his crap out.

They talk a whole lot about how awful it is now and did during the election season

good, get this neocon out as speaker and replace him with rowdy gowdy

IT'S OVER FOR RYAN.

HE'S FUCKING FINISHED.

Most people didn't like the Frankenstein of private and socialized ideas that the insurance companies ended up with

Hopefully now we can actually get universal healthcare. If you don't want everyone covered, you're a national traitor.

god i am so tired of faggots dabbing

I'm sorry that I don't want to pay for the continued existence of irresponsible boomers who fucked this country over, shareblue

>Oh noes I lost my coverage! This sucks! I was finally about to be hit by a truck and get aids to use it...

You sure?

>Trump pushes shitty bill that goes against his campaign promises
>it fails because it sucks
>blame it on Ryan

Never change, Trumplings.
Trumpcare was a sham. Although reflecting responsibility for fucking up by calling it "Ryancare" is indeed a classic underhanded Trump move.

>muh freedom
>freedom to die

We're a nation you dumb fuck, politics isn't about your backyard.

you are young. The chances of you needing healthcare is low. Normal people cannot afford healthcare and will go without and that is fundamentally wrong. Do you honestly believe in this day and age we can't shoulder the burden of helping others when it's only a few hundred a year in taxes?
meanwhile we are spending trillions on $5000 toliets and 400M planes.

How about get Government completely out of health care? The number one problem is the costs. Nobody ever questions why the costs are so high in the first place? If you understand the free market and government cronyism you can grasp this concept.

Trump would need Democrats to vote for Obamacare repeal. This healthcare reform isn't going to happen.

But monoploies are like super bad and totally a thing in the free market. It is way better giving the government a monopoly on the market, you know, to prevent monoplies.

Because it's Ryan's bill. That faggot couldn't get the votes and now it's fucked. Trump, as usual, is a motherfucking genius!

>4d chess
>losing all the time

Cockroaches dont die easily. Itll hurt Ryan but the media will do its best to make it a Trump failure and Ryan will probsbly survive.

>hopefully
>or at worst

DELUSION
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

>trumpcare

you mean ryancare

it's like you shills never learn

the costs are high because young, healthy people aren't joining the risk pools of old people and preexisting conditions

Ryan sucks.
Nobody wanted that garbage and they're going to bash Trump for being ineffective.
This should be praised by both sides for not unilaterally agreeing with the trash bill Ryan proposed.

not even they can defend it

haha i laugh at you

I know you're b8ing here. In a free market without government intervention, monopolies are impossible to exist. Do you see monopolies with some of the things we still get from the free market like cell phones, tv's and computers? Notice how the technology keeps on getting greater and greater and the prices keep on getting lower?

The Plan:
Step 1: Pull the bill. Look weak. Embarrass self in front of country after talking shit for weeks.
Step 2: Profit!

Yes, we're a nation, not a god damn charity case. And old people are adults and not toddlers. If they couldn't save the money to pay for their treatments, that's their own damn fault, not mine

>Working hard!
He says, while browsing twitter laughing at all the negative reaction to Ryancare.

HEY SHARIA BLUE EMPLOYEES, BEING PAID TO FUCK WITH THE OLD SQUAD WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSE.

TAKE YOUR HEAD-PHONES OFF, GET UP NOW, WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GO UP TO YOUR SHARIA-BLUE-BALLS BOSS, SAY...

>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE"

LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

DON'T EVEN TAKE THE MONEY.

>THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IDIOT

t. OLD SQUAD

WRONG. TRY AGAIN.

Our boy did it

>Having your entire party cucked by the Koch brothers

Trump already said he was 100% in favor of the bill.

Trumpcare failed, he has nothing else.

>all these shills thinking this isn't part of the plan to demolish Obungo and that Cuck Ryan in one fell swoop

This is why you lost the election.

Are you retarded? He supports a universal single-payer system, he never wanted to repeal Obamacare, he was just forced to say he did. Thanks to all the incompetence among his party he can just blame them for not repealing.

N-NOT TRUE
D-DELETE THIS
FAKE NEWS
SHILL!!!1!11!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry Libcuck but Trump knows that Ryan is a globalist cuck just like your employers.

Of course, why didn't we see the "Shill your "amazing" healthcare bill for weeks and purposefully make it fail so you look like an idiot, and them blame everyone around you so you look like a tool" plan.

That's right up there with the Jewish "Import lots of anti-semetic muslims and appoint them to government" plan.

You're not exactly correct. The R&D to seriously compete with someone like Intel in their space would take decades. They'd buy any serious competitor out long before that happened.

You're right if you're talking about commodities and things that don't have huge R&D thresholds.

I should greentext shit I write in this style so people don't have to look at my previous posts to understand I am mocking lefties. I am well aware of offer and demand and the role of innovation on competition, leaf friend, don't you worry.

>demolish Obungo
why do trumpcucks care so much about obama when he's no longer in power? face it, your daddy cannot into healthcare. hahahahahahaha

This too, he has to remove deep-state operatives like (((John Mccain))) and (((Paul Ryan))).

Actually he said he supported Rand Paul you fucking cuck.

Obamacare saved 300 billion dollars over 10 years. Trumpcare would have only saved 100 billion and probably would have cost the GOP congress.

fbi at the white house, breaking news

This

Roger Stone is testifying to Congress soon.

>This may be some glorious 4d chess move on the part of Trump.

I love the backpedaling and damage control from Trump supporters on this.

>I-IT WAS HIS PLAN ALL ALONG GUISE. FOR REALS.

>In a free market without government intervention, monopolies are impossible to exist.
I don't know who's trolling who here. Without some kind of regulation, corporations collude and become anti-competitive. Why do you think antitrust laws were created?

The costs are high because the government gets involved in healthcare. For example, the pre-existing conditions provision of the ACA made it so insurance companies could not charge higher premiums or deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions. This means that insurance companies have to sell to a group of people at a below equilibrium cost, so to make up the money they lose from this they raise premiums for everyone.

Younger people don't need healthcare as much, that's why we had plans with low premiums and high deductibles that young people could use. The free market solved this problem and the government ruined it by destroying these high deductible plans.

Trump will win

But they have protected their R&D with government force (ie rules and regulations) for years. Many companies do this because it creates barriers of entry. This does not happen in a free market.

lol Trump broke the news himself that it was fucked, and Robert Costa on the phone began to tweet as he spoke to Trump.

STONEHENGE TO FOXTROT DO YOU READ ME?!?
WE ARE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED, TAKING HEAVY FIRE FROM ENEMY SHILLS!!!
REQUESTING PERMISSION FOR MEMETIC NAPALM STRIKE, OVER!

If they abuse their power and raise prices and lower quality they create plenty of room for competition. If they don't there is nothing wrong with them having a monopoly.

Trumpcare*

Call it what it is.

>Now we do it my way,"

He literally went on Facebook urging his supporters to call their representatives so Trumpcare could be passed.

Listen to this short 4 minute video. It will help you out. Listen to all of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ntMa0Fxrp0U

>Muh gubmint increases costs
The NHS says hi

Hahaha saved WHO 300 billion you actual autist? The vast majority of people now pay more for insurance with less coverage and higher deductibles. I doubt you know what any of that means though being a preteen.

Having low health spending doesn't equal having a deregulated health insurance sector. Thinking that using China or Russia like in pic related as argument against free markets proofs anything is ridiculous.

We need to hammer this down as a failure of Ryan. Don't let anyone separate the GOP's failure on this from Paul Ryan's leadership. We need a pro-Trump leader in the house and senate.

And?

Now we get to watch Obamacare implode by itself naturally.

Can't get much stupider than this.

ryan is a fucking cuck clown, removal when

its time to take a stand with rand

Wrong.

First off, the idea that all monopolies are inherently evil is fallacious. If I'm the only producer of soda, if I try profiteering off of my monopoly, another competitor would gladly come to undercut me. Not to mention the fact that I would still face real competition from substitutes like water, juice, or tea.

Second, cartels are not efficient, what I said earlier applies, a competitor would gladly rise up to undercut them and satisfy the demand they were not meeting. Cartels if not given power by the government typically dissolve on their own.

Third, the form of monopoly that is negative and hurts society is the government assisted monopoly, because they are backed by the entity with a monopoly on the use of force. Most monopolies do not come into existence without the government's assistance. Things like tariffs, subsidies, grants, are what help create monopolies.

Fourth, regulations create monopolies. The government imposes regulations on businesses that limit supply and competition all the time. Take for example minimum wages, they don't hurt Wal-Mart, they hurt Wal-Mart's competitors and makes it easier for it to dominate the market.

Fifth, anti-trust laws do not work. Take for example the case of The United States vs. ALCOA, where the government punished a business that was out competing all of its competitors and providing cheap aluminum to consumers. It still faced competition from other forms of aluminum and metal too.

Wow youre such an idiot, amazing.

>comes out as 100% behind the bill
>bill flops

Honeymoon period is a President's time to shine. All he's managed is executive orders (some have been stopped, and all can be reversed once he's out of office with the simple raise of a hand to place pen on paper, no votes) and some minor bills. No tax reform, no health reform, no immigration reform... none of it into law.

The chess pieces are scattered.

PRESS P TO PISS ON HIS GRAVE

Life expectancy has nothing to do with healthcare costs or efficiency of healthcare. We have higher homicide rates, obesity, and car crash deaths.

Man the next world pooperpower needs to get its shit togsther....

so no culling of niggers?

allways knew you fucks were weak

man fuck paul ryan, he has been an open borders cuck since forever, why? because he wants to become president one day, which he forgets that nobody believes in his neocon bullshit.

trump literally is an outsider. What have we learned though? To NEVER run under the blue party, or red party, they are both faggots.

The federal government.

Law required (before Ocare) that hospitals take people into ERs regardless of who could pay. Healthcare was fucked.

Even Ryancare would have raised deductibles, and the coverage was even less.

How is it backpeddling when we've been saying this is Trump's plan from the very beginning of Ryancare

This is good and bad for Trump. Bad in that obviously failing to pass a bill makes him look bad. Good in that passing it would have been far, far, far worse and now he can just move on to better things. The thing is, healthcare in this country is FUCKED no matter what, because the industry is super fucked up and we have way too many retired people who need expensive health care. The options are to either: let the system collapse because costs get too high and people opt out OR stop letting the old people have insurance which loses the republicans millions of votes. If Obamacare survives then the Democrats take the blame for the crash. Trump does NOT want "Trump care" to be what crashes the system.

Republicans are the reason we still dont have universal health insurance and why we spend billions of dollars on the military.

These stupid redneck hicks are slowing progress down in this country.

Trump didn't want a full repeal, he wanted exactly what is in the bill. He's a moderate on most things.

I hate losing. Trump you suck dick.

Liberals are retarded, you should have noticed by now. They have no idea what's actually going on.

5d

>The people didn't want it. Now we do it my way," which would hopefully be a straight repeal, or at worst, a much better dismantling of ObamaCare.

>Trump doesn't have support of congress

Whats the next step in his master plan?

Is that why Trump kept strongarming republican congressman individually so they'd vote yes on this?

Please.. he wanted to ram this through. It failed. Like everything he does.

HAHAHAHHAHAH

THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

DRUMPFTARDS ETERNALLY BTFO

This bill is as much Trumpcare as it is Ryancare

Trump got BTFO by his own party, what's next...

If Trump went the universal healthcare path, what would Sup Forums think? I mean it isn't crazy as it sounds, it could happen. I think regardless what happens, in the next 10 to 20 years we will have universal healthcare, whether I agree with it or don't.