NEW POLL: Most want independent investigation of Trump Russia ties

NEW POLL: Most want independent investigation of Trump Russia ties hill.cm/vgD1QBY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY
youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM
youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc
youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw
youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY
youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU
youtube.com/watch?v=MDgGqhi_M2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree, Lincoln was a tyrant and doesn't belong on the list with 3 great presidents

Lincoln and Teddy, fuck those guys.

>investigate the investigators until we get the result we want

kys

Wilford Brimley wasn't a president.

You realize that independent means "not done by democrats"?

is it the one who was assassinated?

>"Trump is terrible because he mocks the handicap!"
>Use picture of Trump mocking the handicap which, out of context, makes him look handicapped
>You have indirectly mocked the handicap yourself

10/10 liberals

>Fuck Teddy
Fuck you, DELET THIS

>Teddy Roosevelt

Yeah, no.

HEY SHARIA BLUE EMPLOYEES, BEING PAID TO FUCK WITH THE OLD SQUAD WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSE.

TAKE YOUR HEAD-PHONES OFF, GET UP NOW, WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GO UP TO YOUR SHARIA-BLUE-BALLS BOSS, SAY...

>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE"

LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

DON'T EVEN TAKE THE MONEY.

>THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IDIOT

t. OLD SQUAD

What kind of political compass is this?

Teddy Roosevelt and Trump would have gotten along famously.

it's loss

It's Lincoln because all the other ones were straight.

"Anyone who has different views than me is a paid shill"

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8 youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU youtube.com/watch?v=MDgGqhi_M2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

I ll just leave this here

democrats did this shit in Wisconsin with scott walker. three. fucking. times. three investigation with three recall votes. they went as far and got warrants to search peoples houses. they all fucking failed. and guess what? trump won wisconsin by over 2%.... over 2% when EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WISCONSIN POLL showed hillary winning between 3-8%. every.single.fucking.wisconsin.poll. its why she only went there once (during the FUCKING democrat primarily) because she thought she had the state in the bag.

so this is standard democrat procedure. also that poll over sampled democrats. like usual. even the last three fox news polls had 10% more democrats than republicans. when you looked at the break down, trump had favorable responses from both republicans AND independents in virtually every question, but overwhelming disfavor from the democrats. when you have a biased poll that has 8-10% more democrats, of course trump is going to come out loosing. that should sound familiar, because it was EVERY DAMN POLL DURING THE ELECTION had over sampling of democrats.

when you have a 15+ year history of polls showing a 2 - 4%, according to gallop, with an average of 2.5%-3% difference between registered democrats and republicans in this nation, a true 50/50 split, you shouldn't have a poll that has 10% more democrats than republicans in sample size.

Teddy was a brilliant President and was practically a proto-fascist in his views. He and Trump aren't too different.

My share blue nigga what's good. What should I bring to the office for lunch today?

Someone make the pic with Obama. Something doesn't belong! its the negro!

New poll: People are dumb.

yeah fuck lincoln.

he suspended constitutional rights and enslaved American Citizens so he could force them to go fight for niggers. He's the worst president ever.

Im beginning to suspect that if seriously given the choice, shitlibs would prefer to keep screeching allegations for the next 8 years than actually find out once and for all. Im p sure they know full well there is nothing there.

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread
Hide thread

Look at this poll I graphed
Everytime I do it makes me laugh

Fuck Lincoln and fuck yankee people.

>Someone does not belong

This nigga gets it