Comey entered the White House 30 minutes ago

Comey was spotted entering the White House approximately 30 minutes ago. Is he spilling the beans? WTF is happening!?

nypost.com/2017/03/24/fbi-chief-comey-spotted-entering-white-house/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for more solid Obama wiretapping evidence

We've got Kek here ladies and gentlemen.

And second??

Shadilay, brother!

>|||||

BEND THE KNEE
E
N
D

checked

Delivering his resignation before he hops a plane to Tahiti to go parasailing with Obama.

Bean spilling please

is comey a slenderman wtf is that image he looks 9 feet tall

Manlet Trump is handing over the Presidency to alpha male 6'7 Comey

6'8"

WITNESSED

>yfw he's a big guy at 6'8

dudes like 7ft tall

Pic taken sideways and then crip cropped

The man is 6′ 8″ compared to Trump's 6' 2'' or 6' 1'' if you ask a cuck

Everyone gets tired, we should all take a nap. Everyone, let's go to sleep. Don't your eyes get tired browsing Sup Forums all day? Rest for a while. It will all be better soon. Sleep.

>tfw the whole healthcare bill drama going on is just a cover for the grand chess moves that are happening RIGHT NOW

The healthcare bill is going to pass and Comey is going to vindicate Trump. Democratic screeching will be heard across the world.

>>Comey was spotted by television cameras walking into the West Wing. It wasn't clear whether Comey was slated to meet with Trump or the purpose of his visit.

No meeting with Comey was listed on the president's public schedule, and the White House has not yet commented on the director’s visit. Comey was spotted leaving the White House less than an hour later.

Either the FBI or the White House will have to give an answer to this.

He's 6'8, same height as Hickok45

jesus fuck
that's too tall
he's a langlet

If he never tried to play basketball then that's practically proof that he really hates nigggers.

Whatever he is up to it is some shady shit fuck that guy!

I know this is off topic, but can we fucking hang All Franken soon????

Whitehouse is saying its a routine inter agency meeting. Not buying that line.

OBONGO TO PRISON
IT'S HAPPENING
DIGITS CONFIRM

>>When not studying for class, Comey participated in intramural basketball, football and ultimate Frisbee, volunteered at a nursing home on Monticello Road, and wrote for The Flat Hat.

Two words:

You're Fired!

I've got two word for you!
PUNITIVE DAMAGES!

>people STILL think Comey is on their side

You guys are fucking retarded

Comey is "Our Guy". If he wasn't going to help drain the swamp, he'd have been fired a long time ago.

okay

KEKS KINGDOM COME
KEKS WILL BE DONE
FOOLISH SHILLS
TRUMPS ALREADY WON

This. Unless Trump is blackmailing him, he's/theirguy/

Comey is on the Bureau's side.

That's it.

he did not use to be
member Hillary?

The IC wants to run things, he's on the side of the entire IC

And from what I've seen that Bureau has just covered things up for the big guys until their hand is forced by internal pressure.

Guy is a monster.

He was still on the Bureau's side, he cared more about keeping the agency clean than the politics.

You are right though, they do have history.

But that's the problem with choosing someone who was on a bank board of directors.

They will be leveraged.

SHINY AND CHROME

>And from what I've seen that Bureau has just covered things up for the big guys until their hand is forced by internal pressure.

Yeah, Bureau's done a lot of that over the last 30 years.

I still trust them more than NSA or CIA. Though maybe that's because I want to trust them.

You're delusional. Trump can't fire him as long as this Russia shit is going on. Even normies would think he was fired to stop the investigation into Russia.

TOPKEK

WOW

Holy shit he's a lanky streak of piss

memer it was a political FBI investigation?

no one would have done a better job then comey, he just said killary was reckless but didnt charge the for negligence because its hard to prove intent. he called out all of her lies

Were you under a rock? The statue doesn't require intent.

They've got solid guys in there. Look into Able Danger and you'll see its the higher ups who are corrupt because the appointees are appointed by the cabal, i guess you could call it. Wouldn't be surprised to learn Comey is a member of the 7th floor group.

No way. Comey is in it for the long haul. He's taking a long term, big picture view. He's going to be part of the swamp draining.

He didn't charge Hillary for e-mails because there is bigger shit she'll be charged with. He's not talking about investigation into leaks because it's something real. He doesn't want to hurt the investigation. He's talking about Trump/Russia investigation because there is nothing there. You can't hurt an investigation into nothing.

THREAD THEME youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c

Here is the definition of negligence.

>>A defendant may be found liable to a plaintiff for committing a tort if the action was (a) intentional, as in the case of a crime; or (b) unintentional but negligent, because the defendant did not fulfill his duty of care to the plaintiff.

I'd say smashing blackberry's and ipads with a hammer is intent.

Triplets say Keks is with us this time.

Thats the part where Comey fucked up, but again its a political investigation, Comey gave immunity to those individuals as they were killar's lawyers.

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, I'll assume he is or once was /theirguy/

>11811
>114433

Interesting.

Digits and everything falls apart over the weekend.

Get the guns ready boys.

Giving Stonetear immunity was a "nani?" move too.

Praise

He's a big guy

he looks like that guy from half life

delete this.

The investigation wouldn't stop if he was fired.

You think Trump gives a shit about possible political consequences? He was elected because he's the exact opposite. He says and does things because he believes they are right/wrong, not for political reasons.

Three sets of these sevendubes in a single thread.

It causes the mind to ponder.

>he looks like that guy from half life
This one? it's just a coincidence.

If he is or was /theirguy/ you don't think Trump would have sniffed that out and got rid of him?

Praise

i would think he'd be in the white house all the time. this is news why?

he is here

holy shit

coincidences happen all the time, after all...

>coincidences happen all the time, after all.

Yeah like you personally getting 77s three times ITT.

Here is Trump's schedule for today, Comey found the goods and delivered it to Trump.

:15 am || Holds a National Economic Council meeting
11:00 am || Meets with Charter Communications CEO Thomas Rutledge and Texas Governor Greg Abbott
12:30 pm || Lunch with Treasury Secretary Mnuchin; Presidential Dining Room
2:20 pm || Hosts a Greek Independence Day celebration; East Room
4:00 pm || Meets with Medal of Honor recipients; Roosevelt Room

lmao

Like suddenly dying when you know stuff about the Clintons.

>dem digits tho

all that shit is in the WH and has nothing to do with trump / spying. people are reading what they want to believe.

Please be the kek we need.
Digits for obungo jail

kek has spoken

kek has spoken, you do not understand

Comey basically acted as Hillary's defense counsel.

Reminder that he let the Clintons off the hook in the 90s and recently buried the Weiner laptop.

The statute covers gross negligence

Gross Negligence

A lack of care that demonstrates reckless disregard for the safety or lives of others, which is so great it appears to be a conscious violation of other people's rights to safety. It is more than simple inadvertence, and can affect the amount of dama ...

He must have been absolute shit in sports. Who the fuck is 6'8 and can't at least post the fuck up inside. What a pussy.

>or (b) unintentional but negligent

check

Firing him would give the appearance of Trump being just another politician. He cares about that.

oh baby!

>buried the weiner
>laptop
Kek

IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR THE DEMS.

DEEP STATE BTFO. PAUL RYAN BTFO. IT'S OVER

Comey just delivered a warrant to Trump.

Yeah. And then walked out the door. You stupid fucking faggot.

Or Trump just showed Comey the evidence he already has (NSA working with investigation now) and gave him one last shot to be honest and work with oversight before he just declassifies everything and reads it aloud to the American public. You know Nunes already gave him whatever whistleblowers handed over, Trump can declassify any surveillance info he wants and let us decide for ourselves, while DOJ pursues criminal charges against parties involved, particularly those involved in the illegal unmasking and leaking.

Checked. Obongo's going down.

He's a big guy.