HOLY SHIT HE REALLY IS A SHILL I DIDNT BELIEVE IT UNTIL RIGHT NOW

neck yourself shill

saw it too...we have officially lost the war...it's over

HUH
HOW 'BOUT THAT

Will never watch Alex Jones again.

seeing AJ retract pizzagate is baddddd

i just might neck myself, sir

That was weird, his lawyers definitely put that together.

How deep is Alefantis into weird occult shit? Is he just a chef or is he the one tweeting those creepy pictures of kids and super gay stuff?

Link or it didn't happen

holy shit zionist militant fag agenda confirmed

Why shouldn't I unsubscribe from Infowars

now he is talking about how great their pizza is

yup that was totally writen by a lawyer

'this retraction in no way admits wrongdoing in civil matters' or some such jewmason shit

you know you have no proof when even alex jones doesn't believe it anymore

It was a legal statement written by some lawyer to get Alefantis' lawyers to back to fuck off from suing him.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI

IT'S REAL

>Likes disabled.
>Comments disabled.

UNSUBSCRIBED.

what kind of threats did AJ get to make him do that holy fuck

Probably sued by J'aime les enfants.
This is the power of money

His name is a direct anagram J'aimes l'enfants, let that shit sink in

This. He probably was being threatened, maybe they threatened to hurt his kids or something.

lmao deactivated comments and likes
what a special little safespace snowflake this neonazi is hahaha
LOCK HIM UP

Legal ones. It's an unwinnable case. He can't prove any of it is legit.

Jeezy creezy

Probably death threats from Majestic 12

Remember that alt right website that was gonna get taken down? pro tip, it wasn't us.

No it proves it in my mind conclusively. For awhile I was not sure if we missed something over were exaggerating comet pizza.

Instead focused on what we knew, like Franklin Scandal, Finders Case, Dutroux Affair.

This now makes me almost completely sure pizzagate is real. AJ was always hesitant of pizzagate for legal reasons... always saw it. Now that he is saying this shit he is scared shitless. what the fuck.

What about all that fucking degenerate artwork they ripped off the walls? The Podestas are filth. This kiddie shit is institutionalized within certain power circles and the liberal attitudes only help perpetuate it. Motherfucking Jones is going mainstream.

Because it IS fake news, it's an /x/ tier conspiracy theory made up by a bunch of autistic NEET fucking cartoon frog worshipers. Neck yourself, nigger.

Holy Shit!

GO ALEX

WHOOP WHOOP

MAGA

Ive been watching alex jones for a long time now and he speakz from the heart. He reminds me of my pa paw R.I.P.

WHOOP KEK

>those fucking noses are identical

Kek

T R U M P F A G S on suicide watch today

>trumpcare is defeated
>Alex Jones denies pizzagate
>freedompressusa.org was talking out of their ass

it's like telling a drunken over-aggressive degenerate that is trying to you that you're sorry, you thought he was someone else, you don't want any trouble and you agree your mom is a whore.

they're just words, spoken to give them a final chance to let you go in peace, because if they keep pushing, only one will be walking away and it won't be the aggressor

Jones said in the Rogan podcast that he thought that the comet pizza thing was to distract away from the real pedo rings.

they upload the vids of the kids pretty openly.

congratulations america, you finally discovered that your mediatic redpillin superhero is in fact another bitch of the current system.
Think for yourselves.

No this makes me more convinced than ever. I was not even totally sure up till now. Franklin, Finders,Dutroux.

ITS FUCKING REAL ADD PIZZAGATE TO THE FUCKING LIST

ALEX JONES IS COMPROMISED

>Alex Jones isn't a deepstate mole made to spread disinfo and negative label (((conspiracy))) theories

wtf I hate Alex Jones now

>heavy breathing video
>fucked instagram art
>bizarre coded language
>spirit cooking
>bizarrely high rate of children missing per capita in virginia & DC area

die shariablue

U lil CTR faggot come fight me

I will show u real conservative values such as the virtue of masculinity.

I wuz fightin for a long time now and aboiut hadd it with liberal fucking puzzy crybaby lozerz

Cant u juz accept the fact that TRUMP won? And so did the white populiztic movement? Lil reddit faggot i swear to god

WHOOP WHOOP MAGA

^ THIS

They threatened his kids probably too.& he has more to lose now than in 2001 when he was exposing 9/11 from public access TV.

DUTROUX FINDERS FRANKLIN

Kek, even a guy who believes sandy hook kids were actors knows pizzagate is bs. Have you guys ever considered you might just be stupid?

But Alex isn't even that right wing? He hated the Bush Admin ffs.

Anybody know about the supposd protest that is supposedly happening tomorrow in DC about this subject? It has something to do with that david seaman guy who tweets all about this but finding information is not so easy for some reason. Is Seaman in any way a reliable guy? his twitter right now looks unhinged. possibly red flag for pol to monitor

> 2 reporters gone over Pizzagate
Joe Biggs was the obvious first one, who was the other? Margaret Howell left for RSBN so was he talking about her?

Go piss yourself

>thinking you can slander someone who is friends with the top lawyers in washington.

What did Jones expect to happen?

Can't sue for defamation if you can't determine their identity.

this
me reading these fucking posts, 'hurr dis proves it beyond doubt'
fucking kek

that was only after he fired reporters and defended comet Pizza

oh shit ur right margaret howell is gone i couldnt figure out who the second one was

she was vocal on the whole topic

One of his kids probably got picked up from school and drove around town by a G-man. Likely got a phone call. "Care to guess where your son is right now, Mr. Jones?" That'll make anybody fold.

Being warned to issue these retractions under the new Propaganda act? Perhaps ahead of Weiner and Clinton arrests so that the "official" story can come out without inclusion of CPP?

Doesn't matter, the public sees him as "alt right" thanks to the constant media narrative of him.

>LOCK HIM UP
lololol

Wrong, he said the Alefantis/Comet Ping Pong aspect of the story was inaccurate. Nice try though. You can't explain away 65,000 bucks in hotdogs, walnut sauce, little kids in hot tubs for entertainment.

this is why Ghost > Alex Jones

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost
www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/

WHOOP
H
O
O
P

MAGA
BROTHER

TRUMP

A WHOOPMENT

I understand. Honestly dont know what I would do in his shoes. They threatened him, must have scared him pretty bad. I love Alex but he is a bit of a pussy behind the machismo. fuck what do we do?

SUE HIS ASS ELEPHANTIS
MAKE HIM SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGIE

What a faggot!

I always knew he was a piece of shit!

which was it then?

Alex doesn't believe they were actors where do you people get this shit?

"Trumpcare" was Paul Ryan's stupidity. Maybe Trump is trying to get rid of Ryan using this.

I miss that hot ginger.

no one would even know about franklin scandal or even the bohemian grove if alex jones didnt start pushing it to the public 15 years ago.... he would have never issued a retraction back then... THEY THREATENED HIS FAMILYS WELLBEING (financial or otherwise) THATS THE ONLY EXPLANATION

>listenting to (((info wars))) controlled opposition
>and Alex Jones is not only married to a Jewess, but Jewish himself

OP is surprised! KEK

This is their other most recent video
youtube.com/watch?v=IvSdeiKzuJs

Blast the comment section and expose this lying traitor.

What is up with the strange shills?

It is almost like they smelled the fear before the post was even posted. The pedos are happy. look at them.

what the fuck is going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=fy8cOuFETbs&feature=youtu.be

HAHA WTF MAN

you know its true when is the only thing Jonestown back tracks on

>tfw these men along with Epstein are untouchable

Truly the jewish elite are 5 steps ahead of us.

Lil fucking mexican spic beaner.

The only thing fake her is YOU

With your shitty CTR poztin

Ubprobably watch CNN haha datz real fake newz

WHOOP WHOOP KEK
MAGA

As long as Lee Ann Rackadoo is still around there is nothing to worry about.

Also don't forget Howell leaving led to Rainbow Snatch being a thing.

Sup Forums hate nazis
Jones need to burn for this
He spread a toxic neonazi conspiracy theory that hurt a lot of people

She still talks about those sick fucks.
While Bill acts like he's in danger of being sued. There was no shooting a Comet Pizza, it was a complete hoax.

Ghost is only good when people are trolling the shit out of him. Hell, I think he likes it.

> Brock
> untouchable
So, how about that "heart attack" then...?

>Alex doesn't believe they were actors where do you people get this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=s_NQYKzBvPQ

That's life infowars is a company(s) after all and they can get they're asses sued for libel just like any other

am i american now

He needs his money. They jewed him hard with that 3.5 mil

He told them not to report on the pizza place and focus on the real stuff

that's the least scandalous of all the pizza evidence. That could be awkward phrasing from a legitimately nice person. This and that skippy shit need to fuck right off

The art, the instagram, j'aime l'enfants, the boom boom room, spirit cooking, the coded language, heavy breathing, etc.

fucking shill. bringing in the racist shit to undermine legitimacy.

his family was threatened. no doubt about it this is a hard blow to take.

It is official. "Conspiracy Theories" are no longer fun-n-games in america

I agree

We will always lose, its inevitable. RIP white people.

If you were wondering where the line is, it's right here.

I remember a few years ago it was pretty much a consensus here that Alex Jones is controlled opposition. Why did that change over the last year? He was never on our side.

That's what happens to you when you have kids. Testosterone levels drop so you don't eat your own offspring. You're no longer a fully reliable soldier in this world.

how often did he apologize? I mean he never apologised to Obama for claiming he's going to put every american into Fema coffins did he?

>Muh Pizzagate is fake

Thanks;
>It's what got me off the hook.
>PaedoPM.

yeah that is odd. sure are a lot of pizzaphiles in here on such short notice. fuck em.

Info wars is owned by Time Warners.

Trump was a psy op.

It is time to focus the memes on destruction of the system entirely. All of the political system shall be considered enemies of the west, and all are assumed to be pedophile sadists.

There are no (((media))) allies of any sort. It is all controlled by the intelligence agencies.