BREAKING NOW!! Infowars has fell to it's knees and kissed the ring of Alefantis

I can't believe what I just witnessed.
They need to hang that disgusting piece of filth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI
infowars.com/a-note-to-our-listening-viewing-and-reading-audiences-concerning-pizzagate-coverage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will never watch Alex Jones again.

What the fuck? This can't be real. Source now

its not. Its been shilled today with 0 evidence for retards to eat up and attack alex jones. sage and report

I posted a screen cap of part of his apology.
I'm done with AJ. Yesterday Steve Pichenik said that neocons are Jews and AJ cut him off and said
"just so no one thinks we are antisemitic , Dr. you are Jewish right?"
He was scared like a little girl
FUCK THIS

fuck you faggot! I just watched it live
I'll report your shill ass

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI

INFORWARS IS CIA. FAKE NEWS!

Daaaang they corrected Alex Jones' record. Are the timelines switching again?

nothing burger autism, what else can we expect from shills

sage

Any respect I had for them has died.
This is fucking sickening and it's looking more and more like vigilantism is the only way to deal with these animals.

Oh look, my theory that Alex Jones is nothing more than a marketer that simply uses far right talking points to make bank is true.

Anyone who knows knows that Alex Jones is controlled opposition. True patriot William Cooper exposed him years ago.

Maybe he is afraid
Still a cuck though

>True patriot William Cooper exposed him years ago.
"Fear-mongering bullshit artist" I believe was the exact quote.

G A T E K E E P E R

A

T

E

K

E

E

P

E

R

They got to him, he's scared shitless.

If he actually goes on infowars he is fucked.

globalists cant handle alex jones.

They fired people over this fucking gay pedo? Damn it, Alex, I know funds are tight but wtf. You are media, and as MSM has told us, media is infallible and even if they're wrong, it's good to have discussions. Right, MSM?

INFOWARS CONFIRMED FAKE NEWS

Holy shit it's real senpai.

infowars.com/a-note-to-our-listening-viewing-and-reading-audiences-concerning-pizzagate-coverage/

I wouldn't say 'fake' news, but cherrypicked news is probably more accurate.

>like/dislike bar disabled
>comments are disabled for this video

JOIN THE RESISTANCE

I bet he was threatened bigly and credibly with a defamation suit.

I guess no one has heard of what happens when powerful people sue you for slander. Sorry boys your pizzagate fantasy is done. Voats going to be destroyed if they don't delete their sub

> Threats mean it didn't happen

kek

> Investigating is illegal

KEK

> It's not at this point out of our hands, and Trump's DOJ isn't on it

TOP KEK

>no evidence
Donald says things to appeal to some right wing popularity bases. Including child abuse stuff loosely related to pizzagate, becuase his staff read in on Sup Forums and Reddit

lel, I'm sure they're gonna tell you the evidence they have mate.

I'm all for making retraction If something wrong is reported it's the right thing to do. However removing the original reports is excessive and is outside of standard procedures. Why not re-upload the videos but with an update and explanation? Just like when articles get someting wrong the original article is left intact but and note in the title and and updated section is added.

Something odd is going on. Jones hasn't gone this far before. He's corrected himself when he's wrong but never bent a knee.

It's slander if you say it, and it's libel if you publish it. Alex Jones has a large following. He accused a private citizen of being a pedophile, and running a child sex operation out of his business. The business owner has probably threatened Mr Jones with a huge lawsuit. Mr Jones was probably advised by his lawyers that he was going to get his clock cleaned in court, so now he's trying to retract everything.

(((they))) got him by his balls, probably threw some heavy legal shit at him and threatening his life and the life of his friends and family, making sure he never says another word. you don't just turn 180° without reason

Because Info Wars is funded by Time Warner...

Proof?? Because he was on cable access 20 years ago locally through the cable company Time Warner? So when your local school district has a channel on cable tv they are owned by Time Warner too!?

I heard Joe Biggs is selling used cars in West Texas.

Black Friday. The winning is over.

AJ 10 years ago would of never have done that, even if his reporting was wrong. Disgusting.

last time listening to AJ for awhile

you're disgusting

10 years ago, he had about 1000 listeners. No one cared what he said.

Don't be racist that might be part of his culture.

Hello Alex

So.
Much.
Winning.

Here on Sup Forums, individuals can pretty much say anything that they want. However, when you are some sort of public publisher or broadcaster like Alex Jones, you have to think about libel or slander suits as a possible consequence of your actions.

He should have talked to his lawyers before accusing some business owner of running a child sex ring out of his business. With the evidence that he has, he would have lost very badly in court.

Free speech is not absolute. Your public speech can have expensive consequences.

infowars? ummm.. sweetie don't you mean stratfor?

In the basic gestalt with Joe rogan he said that commit ping pong was a distraction used to boil down a global conspiracy into one pizza place that might or might not be connected to make everyone that believes in the global pedophile ring sound crazy.