How many children do you plan on having, Sup Forums?

How many children do you plan on having, Sup Forums?

> implying actual dad isn't a carrothead himself

As many as my wife will let me. If only I had a wife. If I don't see myself being married in the next 6-8 years I'm going to try to adopt

5 with a wh*Te woman alhamdulillah

>As many as my wife will let me

KEK KEK KEK HOLY SHIT WE GOT A KEK IN DIS THREAD HERE

none

3 with my white fiance.

Number 14 is coming soon so probably not too many more.
Why does her opinion on the situation matter? You're the man, you put baby in her until have enough.

I honestly don't get why you would even care about another persons body. If that person wants to go to hell, let them! They aren't gonna drag you in with them. Disavow and move on with you life. It's too short to be worrying about if some fag wants BBC so they turn into unfuckable ugly chicks.

>wife
>let me
kindly leave this website, we don't want men with your limp wristed behavior on here.

where do I buy the best wh*te women?

Good goy.

Depends on my current income.
But 3-4 should be good.
If I end up winning the lottery, I want about 20 then.

All of them

12. One for every tribe of Israel.

I am too fucked and everything. But if I manage to get my shit together, get a good job, find a waifu, get married, get a home, then I'll aim for at least 5 kids. It's gonna be hard, though. In fact in all likelihood I will never breed and die alone.

10 kids married or not - it will happen. many mothers or not - it will happen

Currently : 0-10

proly gonna convert to mormon then dip out once i get my 10

I have one but I'd like another two.

Wtf is wrong with the youngest?. She got downs probably

I'm afraid I'll drunkenly make 2 or 3 babies with 2 or 3 different women, not a fan of condoms.

none
t. autistic virgin

Fuck, I wish I was married. Sucks being low tier. I'm not even a pussy beta in my attitide, I'm just not marketable financially. Admittedly bad hygiene habits combined with fucked British Island teeth genetics fucked me too.

Someone give me advice, rural town guy, so financial opportunities are limited.

Same. I wish it happens with a wife, but if doesn't I'll find a way

Bunny ranch. There's a sale going on right now.

None, so I don't care if the world goes to shit.

No horse in this race. I don't have to save the white race for you.

>ywn contribute a pack of ginger qt daughters to humanity
why even live

3-5 kids. I have a gf now though but she's getting chubby and won't come with me to lift, so guess I'll upgrade soon.

Damn the girl on the left is such a cutie.

I'd like a couple of beautiful children I don't care what gender as long as I'm with the love of my life when I have them

2 kids when I'm 27-30 and 1 more kid when I'm about 37-40

There aren't excuses for bad hygiene. You can use braces for crooked teeth and you can improve slowly but constantly your attitude and confidence. You have to start the change though.

1 and 2 at most
You force her to have kids by locking her in the basement.

I would like at least two bare minimum, having trouble with this but I think I'll manage.

Only the one due in October

I want to be able to work as little as possible to spend family time together and still be able to allocate most of my resources to my kid to raise a well rounded adult.

Cheaper family travel. College fund. Extracurricular activities (music, sports).

I'd have all those children. They look pretty hot, and I'm a sucker for redheads.

Might have to wait until they are all old enough, obviously.

I'm three years coming inside my girlfriend and nothing happens.

As many as God gives me (catholic).

Maybe she's not fertile/on birth control

I am 23 right now my goal is to have at least 1 kid before 30, but if I could and had the resources I would probably have at least 2 or 4 kids

I'd pay him to have a go at his kids.

None before we kill all the niggers. Not going to let my kids suffer in a world of dirty human trash.

2 so far, we'll see how many more we are blessed with

How are we gonna do this without young soldiers?

Don't try to have kids past mid 30s m8 you're just asking for retard baby, ffs just look at OPs picture.

My attitude is fine really, all things said and done I put it out of my mind socially, and I'm as confident as the next guy. Low self esteem isn't a huge thibg in rural communities around here, even the worst people imaginable are confident failures. Bad dental hygene was my fault, admittedly. Its not crooked either. I brushed way too hard in my teenage years, I only just found out how aggressive brushing over the years strips your enamel abd gives you a shit load of problems,

Maybe you're not fertile, do a test both of you

I have a Swedish gf, should I have kids with her though? Do I really want to risk having kids infected with cuck genes that are so common in Swedes?

6 with my Latina wife. Already have 4

>pic related

I think the reason is... different.

4 or 5. Fiance wants 3, but she also likes the roof, food, and clothing I provide so I'm thinking it'll be 4 or 5.

I want no less than 7 but I am willing to raise as many as I am blessed with. However, in my mind it is difficult to imagine more than 12 or 14 (if this seems unreasonable, just watch the original cheaper by the dozen. Having 12 kids would be sweet).

nice. As a fellow Catholic, it is nice to see others with that opinion. deus vult.

the first would be depressing, the second, embarassing.

Why don't you just pick a number? Don't act dumb, if you're going to keep cream-pieng your wife, they're going to keep coming out.

My suggestion is 3. Kids want attention from their parents and above 3 it becomes hard to give individual attention to each child.

already have two kids with 2 different white girls. About to have a third with my asian wife. I'm middle eastern.

3-7 ideally

>rural town guy, so financial opportunities are limited.
This is actually not true, you have to think about the fact that being in a small town limits the variety and amount of people that the more high-quality businesses in town can hire. On the one hand you'll struggle with tons of nepotism but on the other hand when you live in a small town it's most likely full of losers and addicts, and having a good attitude, strong work ethic and even very basic qualifications can go a long way.

I hate all of the so-called red pilled, nationalist, conservative, traditional or what have you people ITT who think that 3-4 kids is enough. Unless you and a significant amount of others like us start having 5 to 8 kids minimum, the white race will disappear. I'm twenty, I have two already and trying to conceive my third.

Your finances are practically irrelevant. You've got to realize this and stop letting the kikes control your life.

Oh... I guess you'll have to wait a while until it happens

I'm a 28yo KHV, it will be a wonder if I even manage to buy a pet or something lol
I'm one of these genetic (white) dead ends

The one on the far left is hot asf

None, I intend on devoting my life to the removal of kebab.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

I want her to talk dirty to me in scotish desu.

Thank you for not being cuckservative.

Are we going to wait 18 years to start wiping out the scum? We'll be overrun by then. We need to start NOW, before it's too late.

Less child hostages for them to take and rape.

multiple wives, 20

I wanted to have atleast 3 but my atraction for women is becoming weaker every day because i moved to Germany. The women here are fucking Gutmenschenen slutty manly and ugly, i would kill atleast 90% of German women. But the boys are atleast cute :3

This was true 15 years ago, until cheap labor from Mexico baisically ruined pay for anyone that can't call on nepotism, our owns the property themselves. My white foreman, I shit you not, averages out at 15 an hour. Even after 10 years running the place.

Whites are not insectoids, what makes whites good is not numbers.

If excellence was a numbers game, whites would be dead last, but whites are good because they are K-selected, they give A LOT of investment and time into each child.

Attention is like ambrosia to children, the more of it you give them, the more alive they become. Pushing out a zerg army is what niggers do, and niggers don't devote attention to their children.

That is what sets whites apart from everyone else, and why the magical number to have is 3.

i'd rather indoctrinate others' children

I'm having a dilemma right now. I'm 24 and I have a long term gf with top tier genetics, but I'm not sure if I should get started soon or wait a few years until my career is in a better place.

The downside to waiting is that it feels weird waiting until I've been with my gf for like 6 years to get the ball rolling. I'm worried we'll get boring and by the time we actually do it, it will feel like an "it's about time" type of thing.

Nigga what

My parents were quite old when they had me and I've got good genes + I grew up with good Money

Same with one of my good friends.

All kids with Young parents went through divorces and being broke

Fuck that shit

> He doesn't know about Natural Family Planning
Senpai it's more effective than any other form of birth control if done right

lanklet looking monster fuck

If you were my son I'd beat your face, but I'm not willing to fight with a stranger right now.

Like my grandparents 6

Yeah all those white attention whores surely got enough attention.

Maybe you should look into other types of work. What area are you in? I live on the Oregon coast, town of less than 10,000. My husband was able to get a job in a bank (behind the scenes loan document stuff) that usually pays around $20/hr minimum. He only makes $12/hr right now, but that's because he only has a high school degree and a few years of online freelancing experience.

Depends how hungry I am.

None of course.

How can you WANT to have children? It always happens by accident

None, I got my Balls removed and I just take it in the ass now, just focus of my music career and sex. funny seeing people bust there ass off trying to keep White a thing and look after kids and support a shitty wife . Pussy Is gross and expensive , would rather spend the money on going to some foreign country to gang bang locals with my husband

Whenever I see a guy with 4 girls. I just know he really wanted a boy, got 3 girls and then told himself that he'd get a boy on the 4th try because law of averages. Nope, still 50%.

None. Shit genetics and shitty country. I guess i lost the evolutionary game or something, lol.

Those are asians Abdul I too am facing this dilemma but I'd probably get a surrogate at that point

At least 5, but definitely not more than I grew up with

3 daughters and 2 sons.
I'll probably racemix though.
Which in Latvian understanding is get a Slavic QT.

probably not. redhead is dominant as fuck amongst whites.

You know...whites. WHITES. Maybe you heard of them you filthy cockroach subhuman turk nigger.

>At least 5, but definitely not more than I grew up with
Family of 8 kids and 2 parents?

Men should have kids or at least get married. It makes them feel more invested in society.

Why the government isn't promoting this like they did in the 50s is beyond me. Surely society would be more stable, which is something the government is always concerned about especially with this current generation and its "alt-right."

I think the forces which promote the destruction of the family don't totally understand what they're doing. It doesn't make people easier to control, quite the opposite.

I'm not saying that white people need to breed a lot to have huge numbers, I'm saying we need to breed a lot to avoid being completely wiped out. You do whatever you want though.

The r/K selection is just a (flimsy) theory.

I guess you meant white goat

> All these neets hypothetising how they get laid

> wait a few years

you mean until you're already two years past your peak?

>Men should have kids or at least get married.
Why?

Do i get to fuck my daughters?

We prefer that they consent first muhhamad

Some women can't bear childbirth too many times.

>redhead is dominant
No it's not? It's really rare except among certain populations.