Pewdiepie

What made him go full Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20161214/swedes-wildly-overestimate-muslim-population-survey
youtube.com/watch?v=xEQYZ4xf0yk
reuters.com/video/2011/03/09/a-somali-herder-for-swedish-camels?videoId=193851373
pamelageller.com/2017/02/sweden-camels-somali-muslims.html/
gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/bert-om-kamelparken-måste-vara-ett-skämt-1.4150619
thejournal.ie/ireland-refugees-2-2982893-Sep2016/
angeredskamelcenter.se/
thelocal.se/20110413/33190
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disney, Jew. Maker, Jew. Google, Jew.

He's also Swedish and has seen the Bonnier family and people like (((Spectre))) at work.

Most Swedish expats are right-wing to some extent

Autism

sweden flags on this board always make me kek , sorry you live in new palestine

Reported to Sharia police

A minority of the population here are Muslim anyways, plus they live in ghettos and not that much with the rest of us

It's probably closer to 5% and I bet if you controlled for young age groups that will be reproductive age projecting forward it's way more than that, oh and it's skewed heavily male.

what's that Sweden? Everything is A-ok up there? Nothing to worry about?

Edginess gets views. Just like here!

DO YOU AGREE ?

thank god for that Sweden, we've been hearing lots of awful stories about you importing camels to give your illiterate somalians some attempt at employment.

nice trips leaf, so how long will I go to jail for saying fuck allah in public now?

>It's probably closer to 5%

Exactly. Also known as a minority.

thelocal.se/20161214/swedes-wildly-overestimate-muslim-population-survey

>Swedes overestimate both the size of the country's Muslim population and the rate at which it is growing, according to new research.

>When asked what proportion of the country's population was Muslim, the average guess was 17 percent. In reality, around 460,000 Muslims live in Sweden, or 4.6 percent of the total population.

>The study also asked what they thought the Muslim proportion of the population would be in 2020.

>Again, Swedes drastically overestimated the numbers, predicting that more than a quarter of the country (27 percent) would be Muslim within four years, whereas the actual projected figure – based on data from the Pew Research Centre – is 6.5 percent.

Everyone who is smart will. I've always loved Pewds

I did not say that.

I know this girl by the way.

"Pewds", fucking queer.

thank god, its all fake news and Sweden is still the best country in the world, ohhh so tolerant

He's joking. Of course you retards would think he's serious

I haven't argued for that.
This country is going down the drain, and I don't make factually inaccurate claims to show that (unlike you).

I just watch documentaries about Sweden in 2017, your feminist government is doing a super job, wearing hijabs, and opening camel ranches. So tolerant. Would say your country is the sacrificial lamb of multiculturalism?

>118118038
>I know this girl by the way.
What's the story behind that vid she shot?

Did she get raped before/after?

because world fucking sucks now

>government wearing hijabs,

Once on a visit in Iran. I don't think that says that much about the state of Sweden.

>opening camel ranches

lol wut. link?

>Would say your country is the sacrificial lamb of multiculturalism?

Sweden is in a worse state than what the Swedish populace thinks, but in a much better state than what Sup Forums thinks.

Our nationalist party is now the 2nd biggest party, so I think we're going to see some action within 2 years.

you still there cuck? got any more stats?

I don't know. I don't hang out with her. We went to the same daycare, the same elementary school, then we've worked in the same place and then we met each other at a festival a couple of years ago. It's weird as fuck.

No need to be rude

>it was a display of weakness,
>link is sauce on camels, there are other articles too online
>you guys were once VIKINGS and the feared scourge of europe
youtube.com/watch?v=xEQYZ4xf0yk

you people really think he wasn't like that and has just now started showing his powerlevel?

he was browsing Sup Forums and even had a few vidya streams for Sup Forums before he got famous.

also just take a second and think, before he got the youtube shekles he was living alone in his apartment playing vidya all day and studying engineering which he stopped even before becoming rich, a literal loser.

>he BECAME one of us
lmao neck thyself, these pdp threads are getting boring

I'm being rude because while every in the west desperately needs the red pill, yours needs the third reich to help itself

>it was a display of weakness

Well, I can understand why you may think that. It's pretty retarded to turn a diplomatic visit into some kind of feminist protest, though.

This is so strange: Are you arguing that the Swedish gov is feminist, or not feminist?

>link is sauce on camels, there are other articles too online

A youtube link? Surely you have something better.

Umm, yeah. That is actually true. You can just laugh at the madness, we do!

Right. You're really making a great effort redpilling Swedes on Sup Forums. Thanks for saving the West, man.

reuters.com/video/2011/03/09/a-somali-herder-for-swedish-camels?videoId=193851373

This?

I don't think the camels were imported for the sake of the somalis, based on the available reliable research.

black pigeon speaks is one of the best youtube channels out there on the death of the west. Here, I googled Sweden and Camels and this came up. You dont have the camels yet, but I bet theyre coming. You can't make this shit up. It's too funny. pamelageller.com/2017/02/sweden-camels-somali-muslims.html/

>backwards nazi flag
Fucking poser

Camel park will be somewhere in gothenburg. I hope they escape. Imagine wild camels fighting with swedish mooses over territory.

you laugh at the rape of your own country? Seriously? I'm irish, if this shit started here, which it surely will, were taking in syrians here too, we'll show them what terrorism really is.

Tell us about her?
Do people give her shit?

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/bert-om-kamelparken-måste-vara-ett-skämt-1.4150619

Afaik, it is only a suggestion at the local level. Nothing has been decided as far as I can see.

They don't look like they need the protection

laugh sweden, russia invading your country is your only hope at this point

That's my boy! We aren't the fighting Irish for nothing.

>we'll show them what terrorism really is.

HAhahahahah, sure!

thejournal.ie/ireland-refugees-2-2982893-Sep2016/

>Ireland the most welcoming country for Syrian refugees, according to major European study

What happens when your boomers die? When the next generation of fighting age comes of age? Think it'll still "only" be 10% or whatever in the age groups that matter in a conflict?

They like having 4 wives and 5 kids per wife. So, in 20 years they'll out number you 10:1 LOLOOLOLOL

she ded a long time ago
raped and killed by nigger

oh the irony

Left one is actually from Turkey kek

this country is obscenely left. If any dirty muslim touches anyone I love I will massacre any shitskin i see, women, children, no remorse.

We're not part of the same social circles anymore. I do know she has been involved with drugs, though.

No, not at all. I'm just presenting accurate statistics.

Sweden is in a bad state, so there is no need to lie.

Yes, they are lol! To sell camel milk. Not making this up. They have such a problem to intergrate somalis (assimilate is impossible), so this is how the swedish gov creates jobs for them.

That was not her, though. That's just a montage. Elin Krantz (the girl in the bloody murder) was not the person in that show.

Pewds has no core values he is just the walking embodiment of click-bait. There is nothing he wouldn't say or do for those shekels.

He is a jester busking "edge" for teens.

Just post a reliable source, man. It shouldn't be too hard.

According to the GP article, this was just a suggestion at the local level in Gothenburg last month.

Was Elin murdered by a shitskin?

Yep. But she wasn't the blonde girl in

I laugh at bringing a camel park here. I hope everybody laughs at sweden, our establishment needs to be shamed in front iof the world.

the future of your country is in your hands cuck, kill the invaders. Overthrow your government. What are you scared of? Your prisons in Sweden are like Summer camps.

Do you acknowledge the vast genetically rooted behavior differences in shitskins that make them so stupid/violent/destructive

Sweden is prove that multiculturalism works. Ofc that rightwing scum takes couple of crimes made by swedes of north arfica descent and makes prejudice about all muslims etc. its just your bias desu, you have no analytical mind like me. more people dies in car accidents, on cancer, by suicides etc then by immigrants, terrorists and others.

really? so girl on this image (on the left) is not Elin?

apparently

It's in progress. angeredskamelcenter.se/

>Be pewds
>Run out of jokes and starting to be irrelevant
>Decide to see if Nazism jokes would work
>Cause massive controversy
>Suddenly massive spike in channel traffic
>Talked about in the media more than ever before
>Discover Nazi jokes are really funny to you audience
>Reap the rewards of your labor while playing "Strirp her clothing: the game"

It's always entertaining to see people on Sup Forums try to convince us to give up absolutely everything we have in life to partake in some kind of holy race war and nationalist revolution, while they are sitting at home shitposting on Sup Forums.

Well, of course. I've lived in towns with a high MENA population.

I'd assume watching the jews destroy his country.

ohhh snap, your childhood friend is dead swedecuck, still laughing?

Yes, that actress is not Elin. Some idiot made that up. Also an ape can tell those are not the same person. Poor girl!

and its very entertaining to watch the deserved destruction of the former best country in the world, now the rape capital of the west.

Poor Sweden. Rapidly changed from one of the best, most modernized countries in Europe to a third world-like shithole resembling the middle east, all in the sake of the "progressive ultraliberalism".
What a shame.

Are you autistic, my man?

Still not her.

Shut up redhead

thelocal.se/20110413/33190

Watching his homeland get fucked by Mohammad

He used to serve that tumblr markiplier/jack septiceye crowd way too much. Old pewdiepie isn't good, his content for the last year has been great, though.

i hate the niggers here, wish they'd cut the dole so they'd all fuck back over to England

Yeah but a majority of his old content was now he is /ourpie/

Fuck you money.

>What made him go full Sup Forums?
THE TRUTH. IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR DUMMY FACE. LOOK AT IT.
HE JUST HAD THE BALLS TO STATE THE OBVIOUS.

Yes. And that girl is still Elin Krantz, you fucking retard. She's not the girl featured in the Grotesco video.

I thought Swedes were supposed to be beautiful.

we all are

have you seen the documentary Trump watched about your country? We understand if you an hero tonight swedecuck youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

holy shit. he was secretly /ourguy/ for months.
he got his pepe 6 months ago

(((They))) approached him with an offer he couldn't refuse. And he refused them, the absolute madman!

well she'll be got too. I just hope they film her rape and murder.

>I just hope they film her rape and murder.

You can't possibly be in a good mind-space. I hope you feel better soon.

>2017
>Sweden= Rape

You do realise all blond Turks are Eastern European rapebabies, right?

Yes, yes. We'll sort out country out and you can go and see a therapist before you go out on some kind of killing/raping spree.

He has a mission

Came here to laugh at Sweden, left cringing hard at the Irish.

I can handle banter against Sweden but only from based countries.

>North Korea
>Hungary
>Nazi Germany
>Holy Roman Empire
>Augusto Pinochets Chile

you have less than 13 years to do it swedecuck, happy shilling.

>Augusto Pinochets Chile

we don't banter to a country destroyed by Jews, its not your fault.

I'm still laughing at Westminister, hope the UK rots.

A stupid heathen swede gettin' cucked by a dindu is challenging Redpilled Redhead Catholic?
Not gonna end well Sweden.
Also, redheads are master race blondes can fuck off back to Germany pic related.

They look better than you though