Sweden is about 95 % white but Sup Forums still keeps pushing shitty Sweden meme, lmao

Sweden is about 95 % white but Sup Forums still keeps pushing shitty Sweden meme, lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3roag6whAA
avpixlat.info/2017/03/22/37-procent-av-sveriges-befolkning-i-aldern-0-44-har-nu-utlandsk-bakgrund/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/19/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
pbs.twimg.com/media/C6wWJfHWsAEdlVH.jpg:large
youtube.com/watch?v=4fMa6Y-DrAM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden,_Maine
unvis.it/svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/stor-skolstrejk-efter-utvisning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Show me ethnic statistics from Sweden, not shitty "migration status" which count 2nd generation dindus as Swedes

Dude, stop. Have you been to Sweden recently? The men are pussies and the women are rancid SJW whores. Quit giving estiland a bad name you faggot.

Sweden doesn't even have 10 million people you know. They will get outbred soon.

here
youtube.com/watch?v=h3roag6whAA

That's because Sup Forums is overrun with shitskins

Why are you lying lol. We're 60% Ethnic Swedes

>believing any statistics spouted out by the Swedish government.

I didn't even need to post. FPBP.

Where did you get your stats, and did you check them for jewish lies? what counts as "white" in these stats? Are they perhaps classifying rapes as "diversity training?"

English statistics are lying to you, we passed 10 Million early this year.

like ur mom's pussy

Swedish meatballs make my shit turn black

>white guy shoots up school after playing Doom
>GUYS VIDEO GAMES DON'T KILL PEOPLE

>white guy murders people after reading alt-right websites
>GUYS RIGHT-WINGERS AREN'T TERRORISTS

>white gun fanatic carries out a mass shooting
>GUYS GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

>one Muslim kills some white people
>OMG DEATH TO ISLAM DEPORT ANYTHING THAT ISN'T WHITE OMG OMG OMG

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

even their candies are cucked

And Estonia is 25% Russian people, 100% Russian clay. Enjoy your shitposting while it lasts before Papa Putin comes for what's his.

I can do this all day long

I think you're onto something

Islam is a religion of peace
Islam is a religion of pea-
Islam is-
I..

It's worse than that my friend
avpixlat.info/2017/03/22/37-procent-av-sveriges-befolkning-i-aldern-0-44-har-nu-utlandsk-bakgrund/

Still it's too low. The damage will be unfixable. You know what you must do before it's too late.

Sweden is fine goys, stahp being racistz

63% still ethnic white males, but close

>be kid
>love me some Swedish Fish
>all red fish, comfy
>now older
>Fish are now green, yellow and orange too

what the fuck, Sweden?

It's sad that all 3 of those girls have probably been gang raped by now.

This is why we can't have nice things :(

Sweden is about 65-70% white in 2017.

Swedes between ages 13-17 are a minority.

You must be those nazis that my swedish friends talk about. Don´t believe the stuff that nazi sites spread.

>avpixlat
>nazi site
Cool meme

>one """German""" kills 6 million
>guys Nazism is misunderstood they dindu nuffin it wus all the joos!!

Ich bin ein bisschen durcheinander.

Because sweden hates itself so much that it's on the brink of suicide. There was such a massive increase of rapes when they brought in refugees. Their solution was to stop collecting rape statistics.

THIS

officials say sweden is 4.6% mudslime (430,000)
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/19/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

is this a conservative number if so what is number?

They may be physically white but are they white in mind and spirit?

>mr 19%

I watched a show called "Opinion Live" last night, realized the part who ruled here from 2006-14 literally wants to kill Sweden.

Sweden is 100% white because all the non-whites are not actual Swedes and never will be.

>part
Meant party, and those are "Moderaterna". Genuinely scary what their old members are saying.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C6wWJfHWsAEdlVH.jpg:large

How can I get a tanned swede gf

>one Muslim kills
Kek, good one

>a legal system that has existed for generations and stood the test of time is supposed to be bad for the UK

ok

Nice lie faggot.

Europe is cucked, accept it.

Mohammed is that you?

This, their official statistics are meaningless. If a Swedish woman FEELS that a man looked at her funny, it's counted as a rape.

What did you mean by this?

I've never seen that. Still red here

>2012

Hitler did nothing wrong though.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fMa6Y-DrAM

>It's old so it's good
The UK's own legal system is older, is that even better?

Source for the data?

What does it even consider white?

We know for a fact that there are at least 7-8% Muslims from mainly Arab and north African countries in Sweden, that doesn't fit your data.

Should be 100% you cuck

I'd rather kiss an Estonian girl.

>2012
Kek

Most of those foreign born are white as well

Ethnic swedes are roughly 70% of our population

Wow it´s 5 years old, Sweden must be now like the US. You totally destroyed me.

You forget that about 20% of the "born in Sweden to parents born in Sweden" are shitskins.

If it is, you're doomed bro. Portugal now, probably 85%

See Now if you belive his statistics or not is up to you

Can this even be real? Where are all the hispanics of the usa?

I mean, if they are in "others", i doubt that this ~5% can be correct???

Oh and don't forget the finns, who are still one of, if not the biggest group of foreign-born people here. And the small percentage of Europeans/Americans/Asians

Im going to sweden to spread my superior Afrikaner genes. They wont be able to resist my BOEREWORS.

Source?

>If it is, you're doomed bro
This.

Even germany is at 80%, and we are cucked as fuck.

Estonia is not Russian clay, Estonia is independent Finnic clay and if Russia come Estonia will raise Superalko prices to make them turn.
Nice try Eskimo.

Wenn Du durcheinander bist, hilft ein Besuch im Konzentrationslager.

They probably throw you out, you are too close to niggers.

You're right :(

>Implying nothing happened in the last 5 years that might have changed the population of Sweden

It's not about their race.
It's about their fucked in the head society that's deppressing as fuck.

Just Google part of headline you lazy snow nigger

>western country invades nonwestern country and takes its resources
The West is a culture of peace
The West is a culture of pea-
The West-
T..

I know the middle one, Fatima. We went to school together.

Id still impregnate a few of them before they throw me out. Got to leave a lasting legacy.

XD

Lmao if you really believe this. Sweden keeps making shekels while you drive Volvo and buy shit from Ikea. But the future non-white Canada will be third world country.

What non western country has been invaded by swedes in the latest 1000 years?

Russia is going to fuck up the Estonians before the sandnigger kill the swedes.

>Spesia
>Europenews
>Calling true aryans niggers

Leaf, your day of the rake will come soon. Until then, refrain from poisoning the air with utterly imbecile shit like this "article".

Implying non western countries wouldn't have invaded the west if they had the means to. Tell me more about how the world was at peace until the ebil white people

I assume papperslösa aren't included in these stats.
The masses of people who are denied asylum aren't going anywhere.

You forgot the part where the west brought civilization and science to a bunch of backwards spear chuckers that to this day are still building mud huts and raping albinos because they think it will cure their AIDS

Stop making excuses. There are like few thousand people without papers. That doesn´t change anything.

You might as well say what non western country has been invaded by californians... Sweden and Germany are the "heartlands" where the whitest people live, riding free on the protection of peripheral states such as the UK, Russia, and USA.

Tell me more about how the benevolent Westerners are being cruelly abused and mistreated by the horrific Muslim menace.

You forgot about the part where the West started a war based off bullshit to destroy the very creators of civilization themselves, the Mesopotamians, simply because they are rich in oil.

>white guys have much lower crime and violence rates than Muslims

What did Reality mean by this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden,_Maine

This is for a town in Maine you fucking morons.

Yeah because nonwestern countries never invade countries and take resources. Genghis Khan just stopped by for a BBQ. The Ottomans were just wanting to have a tea party when they visited Vienna. Charles Martel was mean for not letting the Muslims visit for cake.

I remember reading Sweden is about 70% ethnic Swedes. They may be more white than that, but they're ex Yugoslavians etc. Life in Estonia is like life of Oil Sheikh compared to what shithole those people come from.

Anjem is kinda based for being honest about his religion. He does us a great service

Nope, they go hiding. And as soon as they come out, try to get asylum again and get deported the media shills the living shit for them.

Just have a look of what I mean: unvis.it/svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/stor-skolstrejk-efter-utvisning

Estonia can survive without religious brainwashing if they don't become too Americanized or pro EU.

Tell me more about how the "Muslim menace" attempted to conquer Europe multiple times. Tell me more about how no civilization ever attempted conquest save for this evil racist white men. Notice the key word "attempted" because that's all it ever was, backwards shitskins attempting to raid a much more advanced civilization.

>globala gymnasiet
kek

>Sweden, ME
Are you literally fucking autistic?

>The West is a culture of peace

If the west was intentionally wiping out civilians with the maximum force it could bring to bear, the middle east and africa would be fucking graveyards right now.

80% actually, considering "1 in 5 people in Sweden are born to foreign parents". Yeah the situation is getting pretty bad just as it is in most of western Europe but that doesn't mean it's completely salvageable and doomed as some like to meme.

Reeeeeeee let's seek independence from Stockholm and Oslo and form a new country together

This post has been registered by SÄPO as hate speech.

>like a few thousends
It's literally above 80 000.

Your everyday muslim is just like him, I have known some here in the south, they are not that vocal in public, but if you talk with them you can see how their culture is just incompatible with ours.

Fuck you, Achmed. Your tricks are obsolete.