Imma just leave this here

imma just leave this here

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/03/american-spring-break-revelers-chant-trumps-build-the-wall-while-partying-in-cancun-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Irrelevant as we don't stay forever

So you agree that they shouldn't be allowed to enter?

just trash the place and leave huh?
nice.

Unlike Mexicans in the US the Americans go to Mexico and increase the economy

Build a wall then.

True. Obama sent his rented daughters there.

>they bring money

hmm

As opposed to bringing rape, murder and benefits leeching? Rubbish is the least of your worries if they're spending money in your country, plus you can recycle that shit. You can't really compare the two, Pedro.

im sure they make a shit ton of money from the american tourism. I dont agree with litter but notice how the shit mexicans dont even put trash cans for people to use.

Mexico shouldn't let these scumbags in. I agree with this image.

The amount of money they spend on that shithole more than covers a beach cleaning. They pay tax on what they buy, they don't claim benefits and they enter into a mutually agreeable contract with the local business via a legal and above board route that their government enables.

Spics that wall hop (illegally) enter into a one sided (illegal) agreement to take money for work without paying tax to take money from the state without paying tax and to take services from the state without paying tax and all of it is done ILLEGALLY.

These two scenarios aren't even close to comparable.

They pay to do that. Lots of money.

Look, if you want Cancun to lose its only source of revenue and turn into yet another Mexican shithole, that's fine.

¿que es la problema de los americanos?

Yeah but they leave & go home afterwards.

Guess Mexico should build a wall.

Thank those hillary voting city people for that pollution.

better than trashing the place and not leaving

Will Mexico build a better wall?

Why they bring drugs to Mexico? Isn't it illogical because most drugs are imported to the US by Mexican cartels?

It's true, the kind of people who go to cancun are trash

I Like how OP won't respond anymore.

>bring drugs
They're likely buying them in Mexico, where it's easier.
>littering
So now people get paid to clean it up.
>EDM fans
Who cares?

So, basically Americans are bringing money and jobs to Mexico. YW.

They go back dumbass. No one wants to spend their whole lives in that shithole. Not even Mexicans

Mexico should build a wall!

They are bringing jobs to clean all this mess, something locals are very good at. It is a win-win really.

Well, maybe get better law enforcement in the area to make them pick it the fuck up.

Those rich entitled pricks that go to Cancun deserve a hefty fine, they can afford it. Entitled little shits need a reality check!

More police jobs>>> More police presence>>> hefty fines>>> cleaner and richer area

Someone tell Trump to get on that! Make Mexico great again

I have never met one of these people but I assume none of them are good people because they're all degenerates.

To be fair Mexico is already trash, you don't get angry at someone for dumping garbage off at the garbage dump.

mexico should shot every burger in sight
no exceptions

Yes, they are a nuisance and behave like idiots.
But they are basically paying money to behave that way and the Mexicans agree because it's good business for them in the end.
Simple cost/benefit analysis: The money they bring outweighs their bad beaviour.
The minute it won't, they would do something against it.

It's the same with shitty white trash German tourists in Mallorca.

When Mexicans illegally come to America they misbehave as well. In this case however, they don't pay for it.
The American taxpayer pays for the Mexicans to misbehave.
There is no benefit.

Mexico should just Build a wall

They bring drugs that Mexican brought to them.

have you ever been to a beach in mexico? there is trash fucking everywhere. people let their dogs shit on the beach and dont pick it up. and the drunk ass pisas are drowning and fluandering in the water while you try to go for a walk. mexicans are fucking disgusting. they are the worst of the worst in the top three things that make someone a first world person: 1) hygine 2) self control 3) not raping women.

The people who do this are the same ones preaching about tolerance and not building walls but building bridges

Americans in Cancun

>come in with money
>spend it
>create jobs
>leave

Mexicans in America

>come without money
>steal jobs
>sent money back to mexico
>never leave

sage

Spam but I totally agree, and have been telling people not to vacation in a failed state that hates us, for years now.

>imma
get out nigger

Cancun is a Griswald shithole anyways. Down the coast about 40 minutes in Playa Del Carmen is where you want to be, if you're not a college puke.

to be honest I wish americans would simply cease leaving their country. But seeing as you won't, we have no choice but to take it over. Welfare leeching, cucking, all is fair in love and war. I have nothing but contempt for you and your kind, thankfully the curtains are closing for you all.

are they comparing rape and life destroying drugs to bunch of drunk teenagers leaving garbage behind on a beach?

You act as if I give a shit about where college cunts spend their spring break.
Ban them if you want, I won't object.

>When Mexico send their people to America we assume they will go back eventually
Imagine I have American flag

Just a reminder, we have the capability of creating bio weapons that target people based on their ethnicity.
We could literally fumigate the entire continent of your kind if we found the courage to do so.

Yeah, but they all go back.

Not fucking EDM fans! I'm so sorry! It's ok that the cartel beheads people and seals them in house walls. I didn't realize, so woke.

>having to bring drugs to mexico
>crossing international border with drugs
>mexico isn't selling drugs

You heard the man, spend your pesos in America, don't go to Mexico with those bills yo, you just make a mess.

Just a reminder that you are talking out of your ass in ways you do not even attempt to understand. The basic concept of Bio-weapons eludes you if you remotely think we'll have the technology to target specific strains of DNA.

i see youve never been to the DMV in california

In all fairness it's probably footage from the North Dakota protests.

>Just a reminder, we have the capability of creating bio weapons that target people based on their ethnicity.

I very highly doubt that. If that was the case, you'd most likely already have one of those in circulation

So much this

What's crispr then?

>Americans in Cancun
>>come in with money

Can't trash a place that's already a garbage dump.

>imma
nigger

I guess they don't bring any money into Cancun as well. I guess instead of spending their own money on overpriced booze, souvenirs, food and hotels they are financed by the Mexican welfare system.
To top it all off it's ridiculous to think that anyone would support this spring break festival, especially the Mexicans working in the service and hotel industry who prepare for this the whole year as it's a great means of income.
Fug off bait

Too clean to be Mexico.

This post really made me think

the real problem with a bioweapon would be that it will inevitably evolve.
you'd have to get its replication stable enough that even after jumping through billions of hosts, it still targets only very certain parts or you are fucked when it comes back to kill you, too

What did the burguer mean by this???

What's stopping Mexico from implementing a travel ban? I bet it has something to do with the tourist bucks.

thank you burguer, you have basic human intelligence.

let me google that for you.
Research in genome editing conducted by countries with different regulatory or ethical standards than those of Western countries probably increases the risk of the creation of potentially harmful biological agents or products. Given the broad distribution, low cost, and accelerated pace of development of this dual-use technology, its deliberate or unintentional misuse might lead to far-reaching economic and national security implications. Advances in genome editing in 2015 have compelled groups of high-profile US and European biologists to question unregulated editing of the human germline (cells that are relevant for reproduction), which might create inheritable genetic changes. Nevertheless, researchers will probably continue to encounter challenges to achieve the desired outcome of their genome modifications, in part because of the technical limitations that are inherent in available genome editing systems.

Gene-editing is man-made mutations. Mutations occur everyday in Planet Earth. Does not in anyway whatsoever appear to be relevant in your "Dna Strain Targeting Bio-weapon that won't come back to bite you in the ass" theory. Again, try like 500 years and i'lll give you a plausible maybe.

I assume that none of them are good people

Just imagine how bad it would be if someone did that and then stayed in that country for the rest of their life...

Oh, that's exactly what beaners do

>finish school
>fly to Cancun
>spend thousands of $ on drinks, hotels, food
>indirectly employ thousands of people and sustain local economy
>leave

vs

>illegally migrate to to US
>undercut citizens and work for cash
>suppress wages
>don't pay taxes
>send money out of the economy back to mexico
>reside within sanctuary states protected by leftists
>claim state benefits within sanctuary state
>do not assimilate
>spawn 5 spic mestizos
>commit crime at 3x the rate of native whites
>kids born in US are now all of a sudden 'American citizens'
>5 mestizos now go to school for 18 years at the expense of the tax payer

really makes you think

But if mixed with a retro virus to spread as an air contagion, such as a cold, it would spread uncontrollably, thus if you edit your genes and get a cold at the same time it's possible to do such a thing. That's how SARS was made but naturally evolved without gene editing/ swapping, not saying it wouldn't kill you as well, or that everyone's bio chem is different so even in a specific pop you will have anomalies.

>They're bringing millions of dollars

Dear Mexico:
Feel free to shoot or imprison any American that goes to your beaches and leaves this sort of trash. We don't want them back.

also mexicans btfo even in mexico

rawstory.com/2017/03/american-spring-break-revelers-chant-trumps-build-the-wall-while-partying-in-cancun-report/

kekkek fuck

Spring Break is degenerate.

no one wants to deal with a cartel when you're trying to chill and party wtf are you on about

>Equating a few degenerates to a nation of rapists, thugs and corrupt politicians

You really tickle my noodle user.

Thanks, so we can edit genes through man made virus, virus are made to absorb DNA easily into their own stands (thus why we can design specific virus to give blue eyes) if you are given this and get a cold at the same time those 2 viruses can merge into another more virulent stand that could spread via air or physical transmission, thus infecting a large pop.
As I stated before SARS was a natural evolution of such a scenario.

They spend money, not live off Mexico.

>native whites
Hahahahahahah

This made me laugh so hard

Thats what tourism in Mexico is for

queer grammar fagget

close the borded and everything is fixed.

>Some, we assume, are good people.

No, they're not.
Whoever wrote that was on point... and a jealous loser.
I'm sure Cancun hates the huge influx of American cash, too.